Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life (50132 Views)

Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / Don’t Encourage Corruption, APC Cautions Sultan, Oritsejafor, Kukah, Others / I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by linuxuser(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ephemmm:

Buhari is a coupist, is Moses not a murderer? or is David not a killer? is Saul not a persecutor? is David not an adulterer? Abraham lied that Sarah was his sister too at a stage in the bible; what is the bigi here?

I understand that your hatred for Buhari is second to none; this has made you to be subjective in your analysis instead of being objective. But one thing is sure - the same God that loves Jacob despite his attrocities, is the one who has appointed Buhari: Osinbajo has been annointed the same way David was annointed.

16 years is enough for PDP to make an impact: enough is enough as God liveth.

Sincerely I excuse your ignorance of the Bible and of the things of the spirit. Who annointed Osibanjo for politics? I guess no one. He was ordained as a Pastor not as a politician so if he choose the path of politics, he is surely on his own. Comparing Osibanjo and David is nothing more than comparing the dead and the living. Please read your bible again. We dont need to be going backward and forward about this. I guess your basic understanding of the scripture and that of God is what you have exhibited here so I sincerely pray and hope that you seek God and the things of the spirit not just what a pastor or politician tells you.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by sojdan4real(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
ebiagtales:

Have you ever attended the sendforth party of someone? Will you tell me that u didn't shake yourself to the rhythm? Forget the lyrics, sometimes your body moves to the rhythms even before you find out its lyrics

Sai Buhari
Should a pastor be in such a gathering in the first place?
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by linuxuser(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
harbarzzy:
Gej has already ridiculed whole xtain already tru CAN!

No human being no matter who they are can ridicule Xtianity. Xtianity is not like other religion where they main and kill for their God who is diabled to fight or defend itself. God, the father of our Lord jesus Christ is more than able to defend Himself and we do not need to defend Him. And by the way, xtianity is an experience not a religion. You either have that experience or you dont? You may have it for a season and then stray away just like Osibanjo. So CAN or whosoever cannot ridicule xtianity. Anyone can profess to be a xtian but by their fruits we shall know them. It does not matter either they be APC, PDP or a leader of any organisation.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by linuxuser(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
sojdan4real:

In adittion sir, the bible says run away from anything that "APPEARS" to be evil. Not evil alone but anything that APPEARS to be evil. APC surely appears to be evil considering their sponsors and their LIES.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Josco24685(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Let Christians vote Goodluck(GEJ) nd d so called Muslim vote Buhari(GMB)
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Clinton207: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
you all know the evil activities that goes with Nigerian politics,so it would be difficult for a Christian to feature in our political system without his faith been compromised.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by twinpapa(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
sammyj:
Then why did God allow and anoint David, Solomon and Saul if Christians are not meant to be kings or rulers. Abeg they should leave GMB and Osinbajo alone and face their own ministry and calling.

We need Christians, God fearing and credible candidate running our government and not clueless ungodly people . God Bless Nigeria !!
SAI Buhari !!!
Bros, David & d other kings u mentioned here were not Prophets b4 being anointed to be king. Pastors ar ocuppyin d office of a prophet. Have u seen any prophet in d bible who left his ministry to be a king. Pls dnt get it twisted, christians can be in politics but not Pastors or Ordained ministers of God leaving their God's mission for politics.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Ephemmm: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
linuxuser:

Sincerely I excuse your ignorance of the Bible and of the things of the spirit. Who annointed Osibanjo for politics? I guess no one. He was ordained as a Pastor not as a politician so if he choose the path of politics, he is surely on his own. Comparing Osibanjo and David is nothing more than comparing the dead and the living. Please read your bible again. We dont need to be going backward and forward about this. I guess your basic understanding of the scripture and that of God is what you have exhibited here so I sincerely pray and hope that you seek God and the things of the spirit not just what a pastor or politician tells you.

You are not talented when it comes to thinking, honestly

What a trash!
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by sojdan4real(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
linuxuser:

In adittion sir, the bible says run away from anything that "APPEARS" to be evil. Not evil alone but anything that APPEARS to be evil. APC surely appears to be evil considering their sponsors and their LIES.
Everything about them is evil...
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by olami234lekan(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
yep

As Yoruba saying.. Two people cannot be deceived, if the one being lied to did not know he's being lied to, the liar will know he's telling lie.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by olami234lekan(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
linuxuser:

The ultimate gift of God to human is free will through which he will be justified of all soul. So stop talking as if you know all. You are not mouthpiece of God.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
sammyj:
Did David and Solomon not ministered at in Gods temple and how did the Judges in the book of Judge ruled Isreal ?

If you knew the meaning of christians then you would not infer that David and Solomon were christians.

Clearly, David and Solomon were under the mosaic law, whereas christianity was established by Christ when he visited the earth. The first christian congregation was established by Apostle Paul and other followers of Christ. Christian simply means Christ's follower, therefore all followers of Christ are supposed to follow his steps closely
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by linuxuser(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ephemmm:

You are not talented when it comes to thinking, honestly

What a trash!

Sir I will not dignify you by replying you in the same vain.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by linuxuser(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
olami234lekan:

The ultimate gift of God to human is free will through which he will be justified of all soul. So stop talking as if you know all. You are not mouthpiece of God.

Sir no human being knows it all or can ever know it all. Its simply impossible and that is why I always say no human being have a consumate knowledge no matter how that human being try. If I hear God correctly and not using my own imagination and pretence, as a pastor I can be the mouth piece of God and sir I exhibit that by His grace all the time. But remember I said "If I hear God correctly and not using my own imagination and pretence". In essence sometimes its possible to hear self voice and thinking that its Gods' voice. Both are not the same. Again let me help you by saying God will not tell anyone everthing. The day someone knows everything, that person becomes God and you know, there cannot be 2 Gods. Take note that i do not mean the trinity if you understand what I mean.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by shaqhead: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
egift:
The Bible said God created man to dominate the Earth. While we wait for the coming of Christ, we will not surrender ourselves to be ruled by corrupt and demonic agents of the devil. We are the light and salt of the world. Our place as Children of God is to seat among Kings and Princes.

Kudos to Prof. Osinbajo for accepting to serve Nigerians in the capacity of the Vice President of Nigeria. We as Nigerians only have 8 more days to excavate the roots of impunity and corruption out of our system.

God bless Nigeria. Things must Change for good.

NOTE: The Bible is filled with great men of God who held political office. Some even played dual roles as both Priests and Leaders. Daniel and his 3 Jewish brothers in Babylon comes to mind.
Faith without works is dead...maybe if Marthin Luther King Jnr had sat in d comfort of his church praying for RIGHTS that were inalienably his instead of hitting the streets to demand for it, then maybe as ds folks will wnt us to believe, God wl send his angel to give his rights on a platter of gold! They wd hv told Bro King too keep praying for the authorities while suffering and smiling!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
olami234lekan:

As Yoruba saying.. Two people cannot be deceived, if the one being lied to did not know he's being lied to, the liar will know he's telling lie.
go sleep jor
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by ebiagtales: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
sojdan4real:

If it warrants it. Jesus Christ attended a party in Cana of Galilee and manufactured wine

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
olami234lekan:

Are you sure
ya
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by paullo20: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
The Bible is clear on this... "Meddle not with them that are given to 'Change'" Proverb 24:21b (KJV)

Surely, in them (Change fellows) encompasses hypocrisy. Woe betides these wolves in sheep clothing.

(Quote) (Report) 9 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by laniyi07(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
kristen12:

Where they engaged in Nigeria politics?
anywhere in the world, politics is generally corrupt princess, Nigeria is not an exception. these people mentioned were involved in leadership positions in the government of their days
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by egift(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
shaqhead:

Faith without works is dead...maybe if Marthin Luther King Jnr had sat in d comfort of his church praying for RIGHTS that were inalienably his instead of hitting the streets to demand for it, then maybe as ds folks will wnt us to believe, God wl send his angel to give his rights on a platter of gold! They wd hv told Bro King too keep praying for the authorities while suffering and smiling!

Exactly. Politics is a dirty game because clean people left it for the dirty ones alone to play.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by sammyj: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Then under which category would you place Samuel who ruled Israel before Saul came on board
twinpapa:
Bros, David & d other kings u mentioned here were not Prophets b4 being anointed to be king. Pastors ar ocuppyin d office of a prophet. Have u seen any prophet in d bible who left his ministry to be a king. Pls dnt get it twisted, christians can be in politics but not Pastors or Ordained ministers of God leaving their God's mission for politics.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by solar007: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
If all pastors were to follow the steps of pair kumuyi, what a better place Nigeria would have be
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by ibknaanii(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
If u are a constant member of Depperlife u won't be surprise with the headline. Cos it is wat is being preached every now and then. So No. Be 2day Depper Life have been preaching dt even b4 Election
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by laniyi07(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
PromiseJonah:
Rea ur bible very well, i noticed that u lack understanding, those hebrews were not politicians pls #fools don't compare david with politicians he was ordained by God
oro e olesi #oponu
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by laniyi07(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
egift:

Exactly. Politics is a dirty game because clean people left it for the dirty ones alone to play.
politics is not suppose to be dirty. it is a call to serve. the more reason why Christian ought to b in it

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by ologundudu7: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=egift post=31820480]The Bible said God created man to dominate the Earth. While we wait for the coming of Christ, we will not surrender ourselves to be ruled by corrupt and demonic agents of the devil. We are the light and salt of the world. Our place as Children of God is to seat among Kings and Princes.

Kudos to Prof. Osinbajo for accepting to serve Nigerians in the capacity of the Vice President of Nigeria. We as Nigerians only have 8 more days to excavate the roots of impunity and corr

U just preached it all brother,
shall we lift up our offerings for GMB pls?
#SaiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by eyinjuege: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yeah, like your ilk are the ones to lead Christians aright. Please its the right of anyone or any group of bodies to believe whatever they want regarding who to vote or not to vote for, or who should even contest. Its just THEIR opinion. Let them be.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by waldigit: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
kennygee:
Pastor Kumuyi did not lie now.

I don't see how an anointed man of God can engage in Nigerian Politics without soiling his hands.
with God all things are possible

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by olami234lekan(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
linuxuser:

Sir no human being knows it all or can ever know it all. Its simply impossible and that is why I always say no human being have a consumate knowledge no matter how that human being try. If I hear God correctly and not using my own imagination and pretence, as a pastor I can be the mouth piece of God and sir I exhibit that by His grace all the time. But remember I said "If I hear God correctly and not using my own imagination and pretence". In essence sometimes its possible to hear self voice and thinking that its Gods' voice. Both are not the same. Again let me help you by saying God will not tell anyone everthing. The day someone knows everything, that person becomes God and you know, there cannot be 2 Gods. Take note that i do not mean the trinity if you understand what I mean.

The fact that human being don't know everything is the reason I wouldn't criticize Osinbajo decision just because he's a pastor. We've seen a lot of pastors doing unspeakable things. And in all honesty will you prefer to be ruled by unbeliever or men of God.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by twinpapa(m): 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
sammyj:
Then under which category would you place Samuel who ruled Israel before Saul came on board
Samuel wasnt a king neither did he ruled israel .God only used him to lead & guide his people until they choose their own method by asking for a king.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by olami234lekan(m): 12:12am On Mar 21, 2015
Talking corruption; here are the cumulative budgets for the OBJ and GEJ :

OBJ: 1999 -2007, total budget for the period came to approximately N9.21tn for his 8 years in office.

GEJ: 2010-2014, total budget for the period came to approximately N23.45tn for 4 years in office.

Effectively GEJ has spent in 5 years a sum that's about 2.5 times the sum OBJ spent in 8 years.

The OBJ regime grew our external reserves by a staggering 930% to 45bn dollars from a little more than 5bn dollars in 1999, paid up a 12bn dollar external debt, grew the economy from below 3% to over 7%, agric bsector also grew by same margin to a record high of 7.4% by the end of 2006, reduced unemployment to a record low of about 6% by 2006, domestic debt to about N2tn by 2007, still left 22bn dollars in the Excess Crude Account and actually improved the exchange rate from 133 to 117 until the global financial of 2008/2009.

GEJ regime has not added a dime to the external reserves despite earning far higher revenues than any Nigerian president in history, but has actually depleted reserves to about dollars, escalated external debt, economy still below 7%, agric sector growth dropped to 5% (forget the hype about eliminating corruption in fertilizer distribution), grew unemployment to over 23% ( a record), poverty incidence to 71% ( another record!) grew domestic debt to N7.65tn from N4.55tn in 2010, has depleted the excess crude account and we now have the worst exchange rate in the history of this country. Remember all of this has happened in an era of UNPRECEDENTED BOOM

Think CHANGE!

Think BUHARI/OSINBAJO!!

Think NIGERIA!!! account and we now have the worst exchange rate in the history of this country. Remember all of this has happened in an era of UNPRECEDENTED BOOM

Think CHANGE!

Think BUHARI/OSINBAJO!!

Think NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) / Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu / President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.