Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life (50151 Views)

Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / Don’t Encourage Corruption, APC Cautions Sultan, Oritsejafor, Kukah, Others / I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2015
1Dray:

All I see is a list of renowned hypocrites! I can't mortgage the future of my unborn kids to your listed set of hypocrites, that cares only about themselves and there family. GEJ has a good mind and he is working. Agriculture is working and set to create over a million jobs for the teeming youths and lots more.
Sorry, dats in ur dream..
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by 1Dray(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Tlovely:
Sorry, dats in ur dream..

Keep dulling yourself then. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
1Dray:

Keep dulling yourself then. A word is enough for the wise.
u have gone beyond dulling yourself, your name now should be dully partings..and if a wise should be needing a word, should it be coming from u and your ilks..?....nobody needs those ur words..it has done notting 4 the past 16years....n pls stop quoting me, cus i dnt see any sense in the gibberish u spew...rather u wld resort to petty bickering....enjoy urself wif ur dream.. tk kia
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
So APC has turned their fights to Deeper Life and Kumuyi?

They don't know what they have lost!

Sai GEJ
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by sojdan4real(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
ebiagtales:

If it warrants it. Jesus Christ attended a party in Cana of Galilee and manufactured wine
Misquoting the bible... Was the party He attended a worldly one? Were they using vulgar words? Is the wine an alcoholic wine?
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Abumadea: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
frankmishael1:
yes and yours too
I thought Jesus said, Oh ye Isreal, worship your God and my God, and he alone you should worship. This was his reply when he was asked, oh master, what is the first law? Was it Jesus who created the world? No. Was he jesus who sent Adam, Noah, Abraham, moses, job,lot,isaiah, jacob and so on? No. Does he know the last day? No. He confessed he doesn't know the last hour. He aknowlegde the existence of a supreme God. Was he the one moses called unto to save them at the red sea, No. So what makes him God? My brother, there is only one God, and that is the supreme God who created Heaven and Earth. Read your bible very well.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by jkross(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2015
derecho:
is it supposed to be in the church?

Politics has always been in church..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral / How An Igbo Woman Saved Buhari From Coup Plotters In 1984 / 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.