Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,302 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 PM

Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee (7759 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / Job Opportunity At Pabod Breweries,portharcourt / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by jamanuka: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Job Description

Pabod Breweries Limited
REF: PB001

Career Opportunity for Management Trainee (Operations)

Pabod Breweries Limited is a subsidiary of SABMiller Plc, manufacturers of high quality beverages such as Grand Lager Beer, Grand Malt, Castle Milk Stout, Castle Lager Beer, Eagle Lager Beer, just to mention a few. To help build a better Nigeria, we seek to engage young, dynamic and innovative Nigerian graduates looking for a fulfilling career, and develop them as leaders for the future in Warehouse and Distribution functions.
Our Management Trainee Program stretches over a period of 12 months in which selected graduates will be rotated in various job functions. The assignments are about real responbility and real results, while creating an environment where they develop through practical learning and coaching from senior managers.
This program supports our aim to grow a large percentage of tomorrow’s top management from within the company. It also provides a continuous stream of talents with the ability to make an impact at all levels of the organization as the careers of the individuals develop.
Position: Management Trainee
Company’s Location: Port Harcourt

Job Description:
At the end of the program, the trainee will be able to, among others:
• Develop depot business plan andoptimise warehouse capacity and layout
• Manage key performance areas of depot and determine optimal fleet configuration
• Manage financial performance, while ensuring stock availability.
• Minimise breakages, losses and wastage
• Manage budget process and control departmental costs.

Qualifications:
• Candidates must possess a university degree obtained at a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Management Sciences, Social Sciences or any other business-related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution
• Have obtained either their NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience
• Not older than 25 years as at December 31, 2015
• Resident in Rivers State or environs
• MBA, MA or M.Sc will be an added advantage.
• Proficiency in English and local language (s)
• Mobility to work in other areas in Nigeria when required
• Both Male and Female can apply
Applicants for this position will be expected to demonstrate competence in the following areas:
• Problem-solving (analytical)
• Resilience and proactivity
• Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Suite capacity
• Planning and organizing
• Achievement, entrepreneurship, team spirit and ownership

Additionally, successful applicant must exhibit:
• Multi-tasking ability
• Proficiency in English and local languages
• Excellent communication skills
• Confidence and maturity
• Ability to work in other areas when required
• Passion to understand consumer products and the FMCG marketplace

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, CV and copies of relevant credentials to:

The Human Resources Manager,
Pabod Breweries Limited,
Plot 186/187 Trans-Amadi Industrial Layout,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State.

Please note that any false information provided by any candidate during or after the recruitment process will lead to outright disqualification. Be informed also that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Opportunity to apply will close on Tuesday,10thof April, 2015.

source : http://www.nigeriabestjobs.com/jobs/pabod-breweries-limited-recruitment-for-management-trainee/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2015
Aptitude Test Invites rolling in smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Chaiii... wasn't aware of this vacancy. . So sad sad

@macmaster01, when is the test? Do you think gatecrashers will be allowed? undecided
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Chaiii... wasn't aware of this vacancy. . So sad sad

@macmaster01, when is the test? Do you think gatecrashers will be allowed? undecided
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Alright. .Daalu smiley
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
seen it? @marvellousGod

1 Like

Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by XtraSmooth404: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
MacMaster01:
Aptitude Test Invites rolling in smiley smiley smiley
Chairman I hail o. Ur network dey everywhere grin
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

Chairman I hail o. Ur network dey everywhere grin
the network dey roam oh
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
MacMaster01:
seen it? @marvellousGod
yeahh smiley smiley
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by XtraSmooth404: 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
MacMaster01:

the network dey roam oh
lol I dey believe u
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

lol I dey believe u
that feeling when your oga believes in you cheesy cheesy yes boss

1 Like

Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2015
do you have any idea of entry salary for a bsc holder
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2015
miraclewonder:

do you have any idea of entry salary for a bsc holder
you're writing d test also?
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2015
MacMaster01:

you're writing d test also?

Nope. I'm not writing it. I just wanted to check
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Macmaster01, how was the test?

I was the gatecrasher in pencil trousers. .
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Macmaster01, how was the test?

I was the gatecrasher in pencil trousers. .
oh the fine gatecrasher wink lol.. the test was long tho
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
MacMaster01:

oh the fine gatecrasher wink lol.. the test was long tho
smiley smiley

I knew the test would be long because I met the HR outside after she told us she wasn't going to allow gatecrashers. .. Told us the test was sent from S.A and they had only materials for 10persons invited. . Said had it been ordinary test, they would hv allowed us..

Anyway, she asked my age, qualifications et al, then asked why I didn't apply since I meet all the requirements, told her the application was already closed when I saw the advert.. she then told me to submit my CV with the receptionist.

The receptionist then told me they're still reviewing other CVs too.. So, I believe there will be a next batch.. Besides, only 10persons can't possibly be invited for the role.... I hope to be called shaa

Trust you did ya best na .. All the best.. smiley
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
MarvellousGod:
smiley smiley

I knew the test would be long because I met the HR outside after she told us she wasn't going to allow gatecrashers. .. Told us the test was sent from S.A and they had only materials for 10persons invited. . Said had it been ordinary test, they would hv allowed us..

Anyway, she asked my age, qualifications et al, then asked why I didn't apply since I meet all the requirements, told her the application was already closed when I saw the advert.. she then told me to submit my CV with the receptionist.

The receptionist then told me they're still reviewing other CVs too.. So, I believe there will be a next batch.. Besides, only 10persons can't possibly be invited for the role.... I hope to be called shaa

Trust you did ya best na .. All the best.. smiley
oh, that explains the test cordinator's accent, we were busy arguing whether it was southafrican or ugandan lol, gate crashing always pays lol btw I just saw ur mail and I've replied smiley smiley
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
MacMaster01:

oh, that explains the test cordinator's accent, we were busy arguing whether it was southafrican or ugandan lol, gate crashing always pays lol btw I just saw ur mail and I've replied smiley smiley
oh, it wasn't organised by Nigerians? If I get invited, you'll put me through abeg..

Alright. . Will reply later if need be.. smiley
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by ElDeeVee(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dis pressid guy dey here again??
Na wa o
Anyways is there any way I can apply since I'm currently in lag
Cc: Macmaster01
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
MarvellousGod:
oh, it wasn't organised by Nigerians? If I get invited, you'll put me through abeg..

just one South African cordinator, no problem till den

1 Like

Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Dis pressid guy dey here again??
Na wa o
Anyways is there any way I can apply since I'm currently in lag
Cc: Macmaster01
lol @pressid guy, oh the deadline was on the 10th of April I think..and it was physical submission of CV n credentials. . Concerning our discussion above, she was allowed to apply because she was at d test venue today but if there's any update I'll keep u informed.
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by ElDeeVee(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
MacMaster01:

lol @pressid guy, oh the deadline was on the 10th of April I think..and it was physical submission of CV n credentials. . Concerning our discussion above, she was allowed to apply because she was at d test venue today but if there's any update I'll keep u informed.
Ok man, safe
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by wilsontonye: 12:27am On May 01, 2015
G, any news as regards d result from d test? Pls anyone can hala if he's got info. Thanks
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by Mayosky15754: 8:22am On May 01, 2015
MarvellousGod:

Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2015
wilsontonye:
G, any news as regards d result from d test? Pls anyone can hala if he's got info. Thanks
Yes, Nothing grin
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by MacMaster01(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2015
Mayosky15754:

I work for SABMiller, the lady is the HR director SABMiller Nigeria. She is south african.
u work in ph or onitsha?
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by Mayosky15754: 4:32pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=MacMaster01 post=33303288] u work in ph or onitsha?[/quot
The south west region.
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by wilsontonye: 8:21am On May 04, 2015
Pls ooo. Just hala in case fints changes @ Mayosky15754
Re: Pabod Breweries Limited Recruitment For Management Trainee by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2015
Mayosky15754:

I work for SABMiller, the lady is the HR director SABMiller Nigeria. She is south african.
Hi,
I sent you a mail. .
Please reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What a Bank Did To There IT Students / Thread For Accountant / Gtbank/Solnigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.