Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

"Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies (31727 Views)

Polo Ralph Lauren Chinos Trousers / 5 Fashionable Skirts Every Woman Can Rock To Work From Monday To Friday / Learn To Cut Skirts, Blouses, Dresses And More Like The Pros Do! ----- Sesanope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by lalasticlala(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Some ladies in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) said on Friday said that they were more comfortable in trousers than in skirts.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) correspondent who spoke to some ladies in the FCT said that trousers were more comfortable to wear.

Mrs Jane Akachi, the Manager of Psalm Boutiques located at Wuse 2 said that she looked smarter in trousers than in skirts or gowns.

“I recall that I was at Banex Plaza during the last explosion but as soon as the explosive went off I was able to run very fast,’’ she said.

“My husband also prefers I wear trousers to skirts and he always admires me more whenever I am putting them on, he said it brings out my curves,’’ she said.

Akachi said that nothing could make her stop wearing trousers even when she grew old.

Miss Diana Ojuar, a student of University of Abuja said that she wore trousers for security reasons and for attraction.

“I like putting on trousers because at times I go for night classes and come back late and at that time, I will run till I get to my room.

“I also wear it to look good and attractive to my admirers,’’ Ojuar said.

She said that her fat legs discouraged her from putting on skirts.

“I have fat legs and skirts make me look funny but trousers cover that for me,’’ she said.

Nkechi Anthony, a civil servant said that she wore trousers most times to protect her skin.

“When I look at my legs, I feel so proud because they look really fresh; it is the help of trousers.

“I do not like to expose my legs to harsh weather conditions, so the best thing for me is to use trousers to cover them.

“Again, when I am sitting down, I don’t have to watch myself or care if my legs are closed or not,’’ Anthony said. (NAN)

http://leadership.ng/style/419008/why-we-prefer-trousers-to-skirts-fct-ladies

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by madridguy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Good for them

1 Like

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by peteruuu(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
THEY NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THEIR SOUL!!!

20 Likes

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Loyalblak007(f): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
wink
ME TOO

4 Likes

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Misogynist2014(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
DON'T BLAME THEM, THEY LOVE TO FEEL LIKE MANKIND.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Pvin: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Trouser fits the chubby girls while skirt for slim one

4 Likes

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by zeb04(f): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Trousers makes you comfortable.

skirt makes me feel like I just tied my legs with ropes.I am a natural fast worker.

Skirts are for girly girls. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Acekidc4(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ok oh, we don hear!!

*NEXT*

1 Like

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by jnrbayano(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
If it will cover what is created to be private, I don't see any problems with your choice.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by dechandel(f): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
I also do prefer 'em trousers to skirts lipsrsealed
Infact i do not like skirts at all.. Gowns do rock sometimes for me too.

Trouser is one convinient wear that comes handy all time!!

5 Likes

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
hmm
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Vivly(f): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
The girl that said she wears trousers to protect her skin, I wonder how she does for her arms.
Hope she wears long sleeves and face masks all the time since her skin needs protection.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by ObiOkpor(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
trousers wey d mk men go gaga. I luv it
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by englishmart(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
I'm tired of forcing my sudanese girlfriend against wearing trousers
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by DrLee(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
I like ladies wearing trousers. I admire them more

1 Like

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by SkinnyDude(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Loyalblak007:
wink
ME TOO
this ur nose eh
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by iamrealdeji(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Loyalblak007:
wink
ME TOO
You too what?
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Bonapart(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by dapsoneh: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
K
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Riodiao(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by reylova: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
well, diff opinion
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Richie0974: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
I dy here...
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by yurme(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
_
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
#TeamMicroMiniSkirts!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by klem93(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
you prefer it and decided to go against the commandment of the Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by steppin: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Women...trying to be like men since the time of Adam and Eve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
women sha.

7 Likes

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by angrybird007: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Me too embarassed
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars / Ladies Please What's Your Opinion On Sagging? / Recommend A Powerful & Long-lasting Cologne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.