Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? (39848 Views)

Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) / Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi / Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
VcStunner:
at 25-30yrs? I should ask when u want to leave ur fathers roof and fend for urself, if at dis age u still waitin for ur dad or mum to say yes or no to ur decisions cry

Hahahaha, brother, u dey cry for the guy head? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by gnykelly(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
I love this wink
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by Achillesgene(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
odiyaka:
According to a LIB reader who is a Corper in Kebbi state, he said Corps members are being taught how to use the m60 guns for protection because of the insecurity related to the forthcoming election.

"The corp members were given security tips on how to prevent and handle mishaps in the course of the elections. They will not be given guns and ammunitions but in case the Boko boys decide to show their faces, Corpers will be able to help the security agents. After all, we are all serving our father's land." He said

Dignitaries at the event today where Corpers were shown how to shoot by soldiers include the Emir of Gwandu, Commanding officer of the 1Battalion Dukku Barracks Lieutenant colonel M.M Abu, the Commissioner of police, Director of Ndlea, military and paramilitary personnel and some corp members.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/corps-members-in-kebbi-state-being.html?m=1
Wrong interpretation. That was range exercise by the Military. Anybody can be invited!
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by clemz88(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
I didn't see corp members ,I only saw corp member with a gun. N it does look lyk a practice to men . OP bera get proper news n not some sort of craps.
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by aphildam(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Will they have d courage to stand in d midst of deadly flying steels... or to even charge at a retreating deadlier force... wont they chicken out at d sight of chaos, death and destruction d norms of war...
Can they be trusted with d pipes?

1 Like

Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by shobeh22(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Its all lies, im servin currently in Kebbi state. Whn n whr was it conducted?
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by Chynx(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
laplace12:

Did you contact their parents and Guardians before handing them guns?

Are they not old enough to be parents and guardians themselves? undecided
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
Are they anticipating trouble
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by koredex4love(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
i served in this state,and won the state government award best corper for the state on cds project i excecuted.I LOVE KEBBI,I LOVE YAURI,I LIKE DANKINGARI
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by Lawalemi(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
ademega:
It will soon extend to x corps members
So you are still bent on handling gun? grin
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by abdulkabirtobi(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
odiyaka:
According to a LIB reader who is a Corper in Kebbi state, he said Corps members are being taught how to use the m60 guns for protection because of the insecurity related to the forthcoming election.

"The corp members were given security tips on how to prevent and handle mishaps in the course of the elections. They will not be given guns and ammunitions but in case the Boko boys decide to show their faces, Corpers will be able to help the security agents. After all, we are all serving our father's land." He said

Dignitaries at the event today where Corpers were shown how to shoot by soldiers include the Emir of Gwandu, Commanding officer of the 1Battalion Dukku Barracks Lieutenant colonel M.M Abu, the Commissioner of police, Director of Ndlea, military and paramilitary personnel and some corp members.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/corps-members-in-kebbi-state-being.html?m=1
This is outrightly misinterpretation,I'm a current corp member serving in kebbi state and I live in the baracks,gun firing exercise is just an annual event by the military that involves them inviting non militaries and people invited are as well allowed to shoot,corpers are invited and are just there via selection to grace the occassion.It's just a misconception either from the LIB reader or Linda herself,please get this right and spread the news

1 Like

Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by lastpage: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
No problem teaching them how to use guns.
We have always advocated for "full military training" for National Service ..... as done in most countries but our "military leaders" where afraid that Corpers will one day, stage a Coup and overthrow them! wink grin

Why Jonathan sanctioned this, like most crazy things within the SIX WEEKS of Madness, l can digest!

My fear is when you teach "intelligent and educated folks" how to use a gun during NYSC..... and he finished the Service and goes on without a job for years!

Do you think he would not put that "Gun knowledge" to "good use"?
Hunger and Joblessness is not good for sombori who can shoot a gun O!
Incase you are still wondering, a lot of Armed Robbers that invade banks are Graduates!

Jonathan, your desperation is pushing you overboard!
I warned you o.... l hope in a few months time, we will come back to this thread and read this warning again.

Lastpage!
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by swtglo(f): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
dear fellow corp member pls ensures safety first,shoot anywhere if it calls 4,u life is important
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by searay(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Learning g how to detonate bomb will be very good
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by 400billionman: 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Person wey never chop belleful wan carry gun.. grin
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by Raylight2(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
no comment
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by 400billionman: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
In case Buhari boys do like in 2011

Guess, they are shielding the true reasons..
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Batch A 15 go make sense wink
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by 400billionman: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
lastpage:
No problem teaching them how to use guns.
We have always advocated for "full military training" for National Service ..... as done in most countries but our "military leaders" where afraid that Corpers will one day, stage a Coup and overthrow them! wink grin

Why Jonathan sanctioned this, like most crazy things within the SIX WEEKS of Madness, l can digest!

My fear is when you teach "intelligent and educated folks" how to use a gun during NYSC..... and he finished the Service and goes on without a job for years!

Do you think he would not put that "Gun knowledge" to "good use"?
Hunger and Joblessness is not good for sombori who can shoot a gun O!
Incase you are still wondering, a lot of Armed Robbers that invade banks are Graduates!

Jonathan, your desperation is pushing you overboard!
I warned you o.... l hope in a few months time, we will come back to this thread and read this warning again.

Lastpage!

He should not go on for years without a job. Unless he has no single savings or plans.

Even with as little as N200k a wise unemployed graduate can go home with N2k to N4k everyday. That is why a forum like Nairaland exists. Inexperienced or aspiring business people can ask for guidance here. There has never been a time this country had full employment, spare GEJ the blames.
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by Kingsasian(m): 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
And u think those kids can deal with boko haram with a mere m60 when our military are finding it very difficult to deal with them with their assaulted rifles?
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by dnawah(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
pls NYSC can i serve again?if yes in Kebi pls.
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by akilo1: 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
pdp preparing for rigging election since 1998,why are they starting it now ?why not last pass out batch?rigging thgs
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by Joeyaniagboso(m): 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Pls dnt b misguided or misinformed,i hapened 2b one of d corpers dat went 4d range,i am joey Aniagboso a batch c corp member serving in kebbi state,nd I am also opportuned 2b in d corpers' lodge in dukku baracks,actually it was an anual novelty range shooting wer soldiers re being tested of thr shooting acuracy,dae only invited us 2 ve a taste of it nd aforded us d previlige 2 fire a shot 2 show a gud relationship bw d military nd d society,oda dignitaried were also thr wt oda paramilitaries,actually we pleaded wt dem 2 allow us snap pix wt d guns but unfortunately one of us who belong 2 editorial CDS grp uploaded d pix 2 dia whataps grp nd anoda corper copied it nd pasted it on linda ikeji's blog.pls lets correct dis impresion cus we ve been sumoned dis evening by d C.O of d barracks.Our state cordinator was in d baracks dis evening nd if care is nt taken,wat u spread here is abt 2 giv us 6 months extension of service cus of misinformations.pls b4 u sey anytin try 2 get d real story,it had noting 2do wt d election or security challenges in Nigeria,it was a pure military activities.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2015
laplace12:

Really? Na children they serve?
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by Aswidi: 12:20am On Mar 21, 2015
Its a good thing corps members are bin trained for self defense. Carry go GEJ
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by Wizkoko(m): 1:16am On Mar 21, 2015
militants of tomorrow
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by Magicdon(m): 1:55am On Mar 21, 2015
laplace12:

A lot of them are small pikins broda.

I can't spend money to train my child in school, send him to NYSC and you hand him a gun without my knowledge.

stop deceiving yourselves, most of dem had been handling guns as cult members. By the way corp members are give paramilitary training. The only difference between a corp member n a policeman or civil defence or custom or immigration officer is gun
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by LockDown69(m): 4:30am On Mar 21, 2015
Pictures of the corper welding a rifle or else... grin
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by harffie(m): 6:11am On Mar 21, 2015
laplace12:

na lie!
Re: Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? by Niyinficient(m): 7:00am On Mar 21, 2015
make dem come teach us for Niger state too na......we need am well grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) / Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother / Ugwu Kenneth: Akwa Ibom Corper Builds Stairwell For A Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.