Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Football News Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Football News Today (565 Views)

Hottest News Today 1 May 2017 / Entertainment News Today November 2016 / Top 10 Most Important News, Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football News Today by shayo401(f): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Walcott wants pay rise before signing new deal

Torres: I was swimming in wet clothes at Chelsea

Liverpool Could Sign Benfica Star In The Summer For A Whopping £43.6m

Juve: We can get €80m for Pogba

Ronaldo should lose the cocky attitude’ – Real Madrid legend Santillana

Manchester City to stick with Pellegrini

Uganda agree to play Nigeria on March 25

Pogba sidelined for Juventus until May

Nigeria face Senegal in African Youth Championship final

These are football news headline's from Omozar to read go to the site www.omozar.com

Goodluck

I'm 'Shayo' a female who like sport, I'm only updating football news headline's here to keep myself busy, I'm not been paid by any body, if you want me to be updating u with sport news headlines from Omozar always then add me on bbm 28071756
Re: Football News Today by shayo401(f): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2015
23 march 2015

Arsenal to meet Palermo for Dybala talks

Juventus prepare Witsel bid

Bayern Munich target Sterling

Akpom to join Norwich on loan

Nigeria beat the host nation Senegal 1-0

These are football news headline from Omozar.com to read complet news go to the website www.omozar.com
Re: Football News Today by Benjamin702: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Now I watch more and more news about the English Premier League on the site https://supersportskick.com/ I like to read about all the transfers and matches that take place there. It seems to me that this is one of the coolest football leagues that exist now. It is all the more pleasant that Ronaldo returned to Manchester United

(1) (Reply)

AYAYA GIST: Dj 1prince Goes Into Fashion Designing #beheardbeseen / Guess Who This Is / Happy Birthday To Omoni Oboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.