Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 (106574 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Speakdatruth: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
odikwa serious biznes di start
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by dechandel(f): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mizmycoli cool cool

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oh my!
Nice one mizmycoli!!!

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by cherryice(f): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hi Truckpusher, I'm really not too good at this but I just manage just to let you know I feel about you for a longtime here..
I never knew I would ever fall inlove with someone just on the internet but you cancelled that doubts..
I wanted you all to myself when I entered this competition but when another lady came up to compete with me for your love, made me realise how special you are not just to me but to everyone even when I wanted to back out of the contest, the thought of losing you to her almost killed me so I decided to stay put to fight for my happiness..

Words might be enough to let you know how I feel but I'll have to just do this because this is only an avenue to show you what's been lingering on my mind for a while..
Sweetness, everything about you makes me smile. Your funny posts, the smile on your profile brightens up my bad mood.
I wanna be that person you wake up with that smile
I wanna be that person you would turn to people and tell
" There she is"
I wanna be the mother of your girls
I want you to be the father of my sons
I want to you to be my everything.
I really dont know how to do epistles but I hope with these few words of mine, you would give me a chance of loving you..
I love you, sweetness..
MY ASSS IS YOURS FOR KEEPS.. wink

cc naijaboiy

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by bqlekan(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
following.. make i shaperly go pray, i hope the thread wnt b on page 30 when i come back
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by MizMyColi(f): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
MizMyColi abeg help me bring rocking chair abeg make I dey here dey peep.

Hahahahahahaha

Orugo na omume.
I don postgrin

Going back to my udara tree....
Waiting for Truckpusher's verdict.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
cherryice:
Hi Truckpusher, I'm really not too good at this but I just manage just to let you know I feel about you for a longtime here..
I never knew I would ever fall inlove with someone just on the internet but you cancelled that doubts..
I wanted you all to myself when I entered this competition but when another lady came up to compete with me for your love, made me realise how special you are not just to me but to everyone even when I wanted to back out of the contest, the thought of losing you to her almost killed me so I decided to stay put to fight for my happiness..

Words might be enough to let you know how I feel but I'll have to just do this because this is only an avenue to show you what's been lingering on my mind for a while..
Sweetness, everything about you makes me smile. Your funny posts, the smile on your profile brightens up my bad mood.
" There she is"
I really dont know how to do epistles but I hope with these few words of mine, you would give me a chance of loving you..
I love you, sweetness..

cc naijab oiy
Oga truckpusher don enter one chance grin

We await your verdict sir.

4 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Truckpusher(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Damn ! I'm confused . angry

4 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by mira4u: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Next up! We have diddydiva,,skywalker888 and bisorlah to woo tosyne2much.

Please you are welcome on stage
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by remsonik(f): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

okay let's give her time.

Cherryice if you have your lines you can drop it.
I am here now. Lemme drop my lines
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Speakdatruth: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
cherryice:

" There she is"
I love you, sweetness..

cc naijaboiy
reminds me of those day when i hear my siblings debating in school

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Take your time sire grin

It's either you want the àss or the good cook grin

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
cherryice:
Hi Truckpusher

How much did you pay for her this embarassed
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by KingTom(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
cherryice:
Hi Truckpusher, MY ASSS IS YOURS FOR KEEPS .. wink

cc naijaboiy
Osheeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Truckpusher(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Take your time sire grin

I can't do without both. tongue

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Y is no body wooing me

I just came out from a one month sentence and am here to attract another one

Them ban my second account today

Chaai. Seun GOD is watching you
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You are under arrest. Oya bring your hand
Catch me if you can like a gingerbread man!!!
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
Good job cherryice

6 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by KingTom(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
They are both for essential for survival grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Tashaamania(f): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Cherryice na baddd girl grin grin
Cooolies kiss

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by tosyne2much(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
[I] Lemme buy a plot of land here [/i]
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
Next up! We have diddydiva,,skywalker888 and bisorlah to woo tosyne2much.

Please you are welcome on stage
Please wait a little bit.

Let's have luxanne and remsonik on stage please
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Claireshan1(f): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
englishmart:
I was here, wasn't I?
Claireshan1 how far na?
Who you dey woo?
grin
Nah kulboy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Speakdatruth: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
dem don start o
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don enter one chance be that grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by MizMyColi(f): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
kiss
dechandel:
Mizmycoli cool cool
kiss
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Luxanne your lines please.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Speakdatruth: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Take your time sire grin

hahaha ediot grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Cherryice that was wow!!

5 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Truckpusher(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
KingTom:
They are both for essential for survival grin
I tell ya, two bad girls got me hanging on a long thing.

You see why men cheat. angry

Dem just confuse old boy like me.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Oahray: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
I just had to share that post about keeping asss cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.