Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! (3783 Views)

Nigerians Confront South Africans With Guns In Pretoria - Facebook User / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" / This Message Is Going Viral By Africans In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
I was shocked when I saw this! I just wonder what Africans go through in countries where blacks are in the minority. God, save Africans...save our brothers and sisters!

Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by steppin: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rapmoney:
I was shocked when I saw this! I just wonder what Africans go through in countries where blacks are in the minority. God, save Africans...save our brothers and sisters!
That lady looks like a coke wh0re and the guy is her P.I.M.P!
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by PunkyOh(f): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Y'all need to stop with this pic, some of us have Indian neighbours angry grin

1 Like

Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
steppin:

That lady looks like a coke wh0re and the guy is her P.I.M.P!
The most important thing is that she is a black sister and the men there are just so wicked! Even if she is a pros, how can one be so cruel to this extent?
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
PunkyOh:
Y'all need to stop with this pic, some of us have Indian neighbours angry grin
And so? I don't understand
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by PunkyOh(f): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rapmoney:
And so? I don't understand

Never mind.
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mod, please move to front page. Let Africans learn! See what our fellow blacks are going through in the hands of Asians!
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Arosa(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Op' so for your mind every black person na African abi? Australian Aborigine too na African Atink?. angry
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by steppin: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rapmoney:
The most important thing is that she is a black sister and the men there are just so wicked! Even if she is a pros, how can one be so cruel to this extent?
If you borrow from a loan shark or work with a P.I.M.P, that kind of treatment is the usual, black or white.

1 Like

Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hmmm...

I smell racism here
I'm not happy with dis mehn...
Feeling as if sum1 is stabbing me in d heart angry

1 Like

Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by mytime24(f): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Datz too bad
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
steppin:

If you borrow from a loan shark or work with a P.I.M.P, that kind of treatment is the usual, black or white.
What about those that are not into prostitution but face similar treatment? Or you think we don't have them?
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rapmoney:
they are not black, they are chocolate. dalit, the untouchable in hindu. you as an african, these people will spit at you, so long as you are not a white. they worship white people like god.
so dont pity her.

2 Likes

Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rapmoney:
Mod, please move to front page. Let Africans learn! See what our fellow blacks are going through in the hands of Asians!
they are not africans!
google Dalit

2 Likes

Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by steppin: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rapmoney:
What about those that are not into prostitution but face similar treatment? Or you think we don't have them?
Are you paying me for this question and answer session? It's getting boring.
I saw the picture and I gave my opinion. Wait for others to give theirs.
Adios.
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
o.p, that is not one of ours. she a dark Indian girl. look well before u write nonsense.

1 Like

Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by pansophist(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
What's the full story behind this pics?
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
SkinnyDude:
they are not black, they are chocolate. dalit, the untouchable in hindu. you as an african, these people will spit at you, so long as you are not a white. they worship white people like god.
so dont pity her.
And who says they are not Africans? You need to do your research properly.
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
celine234:
o.p, that is not one of ours. she a dark Indian girl. look well before u write nonsense.
Do you have a problem?
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rapmoney:
Do you have a problem?

you have a problem for asking such a stupid question that doesn't even relate to your stupid topic.
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
celine234:

you have a problem for asking such a stupid question that doesn't even relate to your stupid topic.
Gush! You surely have a problem cool
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 21, 2015
Interestingly, a significant portion of the Dalit culture is Christian. However The Hindu reports that Dalit Christians in Tamil Nadu, India are accusing the Church of failing to assist them in their plight as the lowest caste people of India[1].

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/june012013/dalit-tragedy-tk.php
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2015
saxywale:
Interestingly, a significant portion of the Dalit culture is Christian. However The Hindu reports that Dalit Christians in Tamil Nadu, India are accusing the Church of failing to assist them in their plight as the lowest caste people of India[1].

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/june012013/dalit-tragedy-tk.php
Really?
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2015
huhmuhyehmi:
wtf
Imagine! That's the fvck!
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Miami11: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
This is a Ugandan girl working as a maid in Saudi arabia
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by worry359(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Miami11:
This is a Ugandan girl working as a maid in Saudi arabia

You know full well that this girl is working as a pro- stitute.
There is no point denying the obvious facts.
She is being beaten by her love-vendor, probably for not earning enough.

( She is going to be sore in her womanly places after that kick!) shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Miami11: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
worry359:

You know full well that this girl is working as a pro- stitute.
There is no point denying the obvious facts.
She is being beaten by her love-vendor, probably for not earning enough.
( She is going to be sore in her womanly places after that kick!) shocked shocked shocked shocked

She went there as a maid, agent refused to give her back her passport
Her mum plead on national TV about her mistreatment by her Arabian bosses
Government had to intervene to bring her back home
Let me get you a source or link for her story
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by worry359(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Miami11:

She went there as a maid, agent refused to give her back her passport
Her mum plead on national TV about her mistreatment by her Arabian bosses
Government had to intervene to bring her back home
Let me get you a source or link for her story

grin Yes that would be the story that she would tell her mommy! grin
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Rapmoney(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
worry359:

Whether maid or prostitu.te, the fact is that she was being maltreated! Get the point clear!
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Miami11: 12:37am On Mar 22, 2015
worry359:

It was all over the news in another country, idiot

Search you tube Arab mistreating African maids.

Stop acting like fool
Re: See What Africans In Black Minority Countries Go Through (Photo)!!! by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 22, 2015
Miami11:

It was all over the news in another country, idiot

Search you tube Arab mistreating African maids.

Stop acting like fool
I saw a program about that! Arab women were the worst... But during the same program, west Africans were terrible, to their own embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Low Tuition Universities In Poland / Is It True That Some Boys Ar Selling There Kidney In Malaysia? / Can Anyone Here Get Me Mongolia Invitation Letter ?urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.