Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej (4650 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club / Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej / Pics: Yoruba Obas Pray & Endorse GEJ ; Massive Crowd Welcomes Him At Ijesaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Out of the abundance of breast milk the mouth sucketh.
Out of the abundance of olacious ornaments in the pigeon hole the hand shines ola for onward jolly.
Out of the good work done by our President Goodluck Jonathan Kegites Club International has endorsed him for continuity till 2019.
That i and only i but not i alone cos i divided by i is equall to i cos i remaineth i Ab SlyNonny Ilya Tawinji on his tentacles do hereby do informajara to all adikwam karid hereth let the house rat sancour and telewire to the bushrat that Supreme conradium @Alhaja Alhaja has endorsed GEJ for continuity.
Let all am karid photocopy this endorsement and migrate to your voting units and shine GEJ winners chapel on that terrible dayd that is to say March 28th.
I prayamus that the goddamus willy shine us road safety as we rotate for voting that dayd and may we roatate abubakar to our different akwu without jamming any katakilism.
Any targeted attempt upon us remaineth attempt on EFCC and may the goddamus ashaina kwashiokor to any animalee or ewu akpukpanti that trysis our kariability.
To Baba Eledumare i have deposited.
An SlyNonny to walk.

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Baawaa(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Association of mad people endorse GEJ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by bankyblue(m): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Baba walk and jam dollar, any attempt to fall, it shall be on two oyuncetamol for ur national egbladun.

One finger is pointed on GEJ, and forward shall it be......any attempt to truncate the national flow of transformation! Ogun on them

1 Like

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by iPopAlomo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lol... From a baby Chief... are you AB world... I can't decode your vabaration...

1 Like

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Entity lakamua dayziz enlongawire
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Lol... From a baby Chief... are you AB world... I can't decode your vabaration...
Who ar wa
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
They said that most Kegites club members are drunkards so am not surprised that drunkards are endorsing another drunkard.....sounds good...GEJ going back to otuoke by may29...
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=wakacome post=31834001]Most Kegites club members are drunkards so am not surprised that drunkards are endorsing another drunkard.....sounds good...GEJ going back to otuoke by may29...[/quote
may ur sins remain forgiven

1 Like

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by momentum85(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
But GEJ is not a karid entity. I know because he doesn't behave like one. May u walk and never stumble.

1 Like

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by kasiem(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
I plus I minus I divided by I times by I equals to I. On my tentacles I standard trust to fire that all babasis by way of amamife should jam this solid kase for onward transformajara of this country what I saw. All baba in house of assembly shall walk run and fall on mtn happylink.
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by iPopAlomo(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
momentum85:
But GEJ is not a karid entity. I know because he doesn't behave like one. May u walk and never stumble.

You're jah... plus Buhari minus GEJ...
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
momentum85:
D gods u ar right angle in unec vibration but our president doesn't need to be karid before we can endorse him for continuity.
Days belong.
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by egift(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
We all know a drunk will support the Ogogoro Presido. But when their eyes clear, they will see the reason vote Buhari for Nigeria to make progress.
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by kasiem(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
egift:
We all know a drunk will support the Ogogoro Presido. But when their eyes clear, they will see the reason vote Buhari for Nigeria to make progress.
nwanne, mind ur jankard words before the ab supremos of sky bank will jam ur kokonut badamustically. See hiv and apply condom
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by omenka(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lmao!

#Witches and wizards endorse GEJ.

#Ogboni endorse GEJ.

#OPC endorse GEJ.

#Ijaw deity endorse GEJ.

#Eiye Confra endorse GEJ.

## Kegites endorse GEJ.

Lubbers with no OT are endorsing GEJ.

Everybody "sleeping on deck" is endorsing GEJ.

What's with Jonathan with the underworld?? grin

1 Like

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
egift:
Ur an ewu akpukpanti to walk.
May ur sins remain forgiven.
Lsf Obasanjo is karid oo
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
omenka:
Lmao!

#Ogboni endorse GEJ.

#OPC endorse GEJ.

#Ijaw deity endorse GEJ.

## Kegites endorse GEJ.

May ur sins remain forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by kasiem(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
omenka:
Lmao!

#Ogboni endorse GEJ.

#OPC endorse GEJ.

#Ijaw deity endorse GEJ.

## Kegites endorse GEJ.

kegite is not George Bush to tempt so shut ur bucca for national peace
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by egift(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
kasiem:
nwanne, mind ur jankard words before the ab supremos of sky bank will jam ur kokonut badamustically. See hiv and apply condom

Translate the bold section. You can type in Efik if need be. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by kasiem(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
egift:

Translate the bold section. You can type in Efik if need be. grin grin grin grin
jam zuma rock for onward trans-ekulu from animal science to humanity.
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by stebell(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
egift:

Ewu.
Gambia

GEJ till 2019.
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Austin4lif: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
egift:
we dnt want islamist to rule us
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
@ Suen
@ Lalasticlala pls migrate this informajara to frontpage for national peace.
Your days belong.
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by kasiem(m): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Slynonny:
@ Suen
@ Lalasticlala pls migrate this informajara to frontpage for national peace.
Your days belong.
Seun is Anita, vibrate in animal cum elizabeth langwaja for the Annie to tinkpar. I'm myself o
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 6:28am On Mar 21, 2015
kasiem:
Seun is Anita, vibrate in animal cum elizabeth langwaja for the Annie to tinkpar. I'm myself o
Noted brodaly.
pls seun and lalasticlala move this to frontpage thank you.
And may your days belong.
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by valicious1(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2015
omenka:
Lmao!

#Ogboni endorse GEJ.

#OPC endorse GEJ.

#Ijaw deity endorse GEJ.

## Kegites endorse GEJ.

Lubbers with no OT are endorsing GEJ.

Everybody "sleeping on deck" is endorsing GEJ.

Nyben?
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by integralng: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2015
Slynonny:
Out of the abundance of olacious ornaments in the pigeon hole the hand shines ola for onward jolly.
Out of the good work done by our President Goodluck Jonathan Kegites Club International has endorsed him for continuity till 2019.
That i and only i but not i alone cos i divided by i is equall to i cos i remaineth i Ab SlyNonny Ilya Tawinji on his tentacles do hereby do informajara to all adikwam karid hereth let the house rat sancour and telewire to the bushrat that Supreme conradium @Alhaja Alhaja has endorsed GEJ for continuity.
Let all am karid photocopy this endorsement and migrate to your voting units and shine GEJ winners chapel on that terrible dayd that is to say March 28th.
I prayamus that the goddamus willy shine us road safety as we rotate for voting that dayd and may we roatate abubakar to our different akwu without jamming any katakilism.
Any targeted attempt upon us remaineth attempt on EFCC and may the goddamus ashaina kwashiokor to any animalee or ewu akpukpanti that trysis our kariability.
An SlyNonny to walk.
Are you the AB Chief or the AB Parrot?
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Kegites Club Int'l endorsing Jonathan without OAU, Ile-Ife, world headquarters? I smell lies from this Ilya du Scam.

2 Likes

Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by integralng: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2015
Slynonny:

An SlyNonny to walk.
While everyone is free to support any candidate of his or her choice,it is uncharitable and 'unkomradic' for anyone to bring the name of the Supreme Comradium(Kegites Club International)into political discourse.I ill try as much as possible not to use the kegites' lingo in my comment.
The Kegites Club International is a socio-cultural organisation for the promotion of African culture,values,ethos...(so the organisation does not dabble into politics) with presence/brances in virtually all the public higher institutions of learning in Nigeria.The Ilya du TAWINJI:Institute of Management and Technology Enugu (which the Op claims he represents)is one out of the many Ilyasis(branches) of the club...Apart from this branch,there are about 9 other branches of the Club in Enugu alone...The Head of the Club in any branch is the Chief and he is ably supported by other officers(Grand Lords) like AB Elder,AB Parrot,AB Feda etc.The Head of the Club in Nigeria/Overseas is the Chief(AB WORLD) of the World Headquarters(Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife).After the AB world is the AB National(University of Ibadan)...I have taken my time to explain the above so that non-member readers on this forum will appreciate the fact that the Club is an organised Club...
In the matter that bothers on the General running of the Club,the Council of Chiefs(which includes the current and all past Chiefs of the Club) will meet and decide on it...
In relation to the alleged Endorsement of President Jonathan by the Kegites Club International,I know this is not true.It may be correct that some persons who are supporters of Jonathan might be using the good name and wide presence of the Club to campaign for their candidate...It may also be correct that the Chief of the Ilya du Tawinji might have used his position as the Head of the Club in his school to drum-up support for Jonathan.However,it must be stated that at no time did the Council of Chiefs of the Kegites Club International sit to endorse the candidacy of any presidential candidate.I am a staunch supporter of GMB and I co-ordinate a support group campaigning for him.We have more than 200 Kegites Chiefs(including about 4 or 5 past WORLD Headquarters CHIEF and 7 National Headquarters Chief).Inspite our strong support for GMB and connection to the Kegites Club,we have never used the platform of the club to campaign for GMB because we know it is against the constitution and interest of the party .
To stop the unethical action of the OP and his group, I will ensure I bring this situation to the attention of other Chiefs of the Club,particularly the AB Chief World(who is the No1 Citizen of the club in Nigeria and Overseas) so that appropriate sanctions can be meted out to the erring members.
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Slynonny(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
integralng:

While everyone is free to support any candidate of his or her choice,it is uncharitable and 'unkomradic' for anyone to bring the name of the Supreme Comradium(Kegites Club International)into political discourse.I ill try as much as possible not to use the kegites' lingo in my comment.
The Kegites Club International is a socio-cultural organisation for the promotion of African culture,values,ethos...(so the organisation does not dabble into politics) with presence/brances in virtually all the public higher institutions of learning in Nigeria.The Ilya du TAWINJI:Institute of Management and Technology Enugu (which the Op claims he represents)is one out of the many Ilyasis(branches) of the club...Apart from this branch,there are about 9 other branches of the Club in Enugu alone...The Head of the Club in any branch is the Chief and he is ably supported by other officers(Grand Lords) like AB Elder,AB Parrot,AB Feda etc.The Head of the Club in Nigeria/Overseas is the Chief(AB WORLD) of the World Headquarters(Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife).After the AB world is the AB National(University of Ibadan)...I have taken my time to explain the above so that non-member readers on this forum will appreciate the fact that the Club is an organised Club...
In the matter that bothers on the General running of the Club,the Council of Chiefs(which includes the current and all past Chiefs of the Club) will meet and decide on it...
In relation to the alleged Endorsement of President Jonathan by the Kegites Club International,I know this is not true.It may be correct that some persons who are supporters of Jonathan might be using the good name and wide presence of the Club to campaign for their candidate...It may also be correct that the Chief of the Ilya du Tawinji might have used his position as the Head of the Club in his school to drum-up support for Jonathan.However,it must be stated that at no time did the Council of Chiefs of the Kegites Club International sit to endorse the candidacy of any presidential candidate.I am a staunch supporter of GMB and I co-ordinate a support group campaigning for him.We have more than 200 Kegites Chiefs(including about 4 or 5 past WORLD Headquarters CHIEF and 7 National Headquarters Chief).Inspite our strong support for GMB and connection to the Kegites Club,we have never used the platform of the club to campaign for GMB because we know it is against the constitution and interest of the party .
To stop the unethical action of the OP and his group, I will ensure I bring this situation to the attention of other Chiefs of the Club,particularly the AB Chief World(who is the No1 Citizen of the club in Nigeria and Overseas) so that appropriate sanctions can be meted out to the erring members.

The goddamus has decided that it is Goodluck Jonathan and that is final.
Shall result come before examination
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by kasiem(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
integralng:

if ab the ab world should try any jankard kase by way of attackamus on ab tawinji then comrado will not be unity in diversity anymore...it will be d kase k of dichotomy from the ilyas in eastern hemisphere. the kase remaineth that d gods has blessmantua ab Nigeria by way of aluta continu in his transformajara. Keep walking
Re: Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej by Toosure70: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
expect Ogogoro Association endorsement tomorrow. Afterall he is d grand patron of the drunks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Issue Of Tribe In This Election And Jimi Agbaje / Pdp’s ‘secret Game’ Of Sheriff-fayose 2019 Joint Ticket Leaves APC Jittery. / Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.