Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. (21972 Views)

Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court / Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today / Okocha Expresses Fear Over Who Swears In Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Nten: 1:08am On Mar 21, 2015
Eze nyesom wike. I hail. No time 4 Apc

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by REAL64: 1:25am On Mar 21, 2015
WIKE IS TOO DESPIRATE
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by OwolabiJ: 1:26am On Mar 21, 2015
DANGOTE CEMENT FACTORY WISH TO INFORM
THE GENERAL PUBLIC OF SALES OF CEMENT AT A
PROMOTIONAL FACTORY PRICE OF #1000. WE
SHIP TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY UPON THE
CUSTOMER(S) ORDER, AND.
DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR STEP
*PRODUCT: DANGOTE CEMENT (50KG)
*ORIGIN: DANGOTE CEMENT FACTORY OBAJANA.
*PRICE PER BAG:1000 NAIRA ONLY.
*TRAILER LOAD QTY: 600 or 900 BAGS.
*Total Cost: 600 BAGS X... 1000 NAIRA: d=600,000
NAIRA.
*DURATION OF DELIVERY AFTER ORDER:2DAYS.
*TRANSPORTATION COST: DEPENDS ON
DISTANCE/YOUR.
STATE. CONTACT US NOW TO PLACE YOUR
ORDER. ALSO YOU CAN REGISTER AS AN
INDIVIDUAL OR CORPORATE BODY. CONTACT OUR
SALE MANAGER MR Ibrahim Jimoh ON
NOTE: we deliver our goods to which ever state
our.
customers may reside in stocks, sites or
construction company
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Eluwilussit(m): 1:32am On Mar 21, 2015
Ipledge:
Now some people will say APC stage this to discredit PDP,some people are stupid

No one has said so yet. Why are you quick to say it yourself? It will be nice to show us some pics to prove this story.

It is unfortunate that PHC has become so violent lately. Wow! How do the masses still gather for these thieves in the form of campain? Please nigerians, stay away from these gatherings. No politician gives a damn about you. If you die, you are on your own. Life goes on.

On election days, go, vote and go home. Don't hang around. Anybody who wants to rig it, please let them rig it, as long as you keep your life. Your family needs you. Nigeria as it is today, isn't worth sweating for, not to talk of dying for.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 21, 2015
stebell:

Ode! grin
Oluku
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by philips70(m): 1:36am On Mar 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin dem find go there ?

Shoot them all.
Nonsense

You must be challenging Fayose to a madness contest. You know in your inner heart Wike can never rule Rivers state but your hatred for Amaechi will never allow you say it out. If it happens 99% of you hailing him today will be the first to regret it. A colleague of mine is in kidnappers den as we speak. This situation was almost gone until Wike and Mama Peace brought thugs back to Rivers state. Whilst you are at your elements remember kidnappers do not recognize PDP members. One day you will have a taste of the violence you advocate for.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 21, 2015
I pray to God none of the violence will reach the SE
Amen
No Igbo man should be foolish enough to kill another on behalf of Buhari or GEJ except an efulefu

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 21, 2015
nzeadachie:
AMAECHI WILL SEE WHATEVER HE WANT IN PH, HE WILL SOON REALISE IF HE WILL BE ALIVE TO

sorry for you and shame on the bastados that gave birth to u. how can u justify violence in such manners? Is compulsory that everybody will be in pdp.
IF THIS WOMAN COME BACK TO ASO ROCK AFTER MAY29, THEN I MUST SAY THE gods/GOD HAS LOST JUSTICE. but i know Jehovah the most high God will not allow this oppression/injustice to continue beyond may 29

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by nzeadachie: 3:52am On Mar 21, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

sorry for you and shame on the bastados that gave birth to u. how can u justify violence in such manners? Is compulsory that everybody will be in pdp.
IF THIS WOMAN COME BACK TO ASO ROCK AFTER MAY29, THEN I MUST SAY THE gods/GOD HAS LOST JUSTICE. but i know Jehovah the most high God will not allow this oppression/injustice to continue beyond may 29
YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE AS YOU'RE SUPPORTING BUHARI AND AMAECHI I KNOW HOW YOU PEOPLE USE TO BEHAVE, BUT MIND YOU THAT A JIHADIST CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA MAMA PEACE MUST BE YOUR FIRST LADY TILL 2019 IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN GO AND RESIDE IN SOMALIA TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 21, 2015
nzeadachie:
YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE AS YOU'RE SUPPORTING BUHARI AND AMAECHI I KNOW HOW YOU PEOPLE USE TO BEHAVE, BUT MIND YOU THAT A JIHADIST CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA MAMA PEACE MUST BE YOUR FIRST LADY TILL 2019 IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN GO AND RESIDE IN SOMALIA TILL 2019

mama piss can never be my president till 2019. instead there will be interim govt. or military take over. U THINK JNR MILITARY OFFICERS ARE HAPPY WITH THIS ADMINISTRATION?
Remember this date. if GEJ win by wayo, the junior military officers will take on the senior military officers and top politicians.

Im just giving u expo. GEJ CAN NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT AFTER MAY 29. HE MIGHT WIN THE ELECTION BUT THE VICTORY WILL NOT COUNT.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by nzeadachie: 4:50am On Mar 21, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

mama piss can never be my president till 2019. instead there will be interim govt. or military take over. U THINK JNR MILITARY OFFICERS ARE HAPPY WITH THIS ADMINISTRATION?
Remember this date. if GEJ win by wayo, the junior military officers will take on the senior military officers and top politicians.

Im just giving u expo. GEJ CAN NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT AFTER MAY 29. HE MIGHT WIN THE ELECTION BUT THE VICTORY WILL NOT COUNT.
SO YOU HAVE ADMITTED THAT BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA? THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, MIND YOU THAT IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA BY THEN BUHARI WILL BE THE PRESIDENT OF AREWANISTAN IF SHEKAU CAN ALLOW HIM

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Time for parallel government

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 21, 2015
nzeadachie:
SO YOU HAVE ADMITTED THAT BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA? THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, MIND YOU THAT IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA BY THEN BUHARI WILL BE THE PRESIDENT OF AREWANISTAN IF SHEKAU CAN ALLOW HIM

whether u like it or not, GEJ time is over. The least im expecting is parallel govt. but i will prefer a full military take over that will have no problem to station battalions in OKIRIKA as they stationed in Asaba, ph, calarba during the civil war era.
It was the battalions in Asaba, ph, calarba that did heavy damages to the coward guerrilla rebel fighters.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by nzeadachie: 5:13am On Mar 21, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

whether u like it or not, GEJ time is over. The least im expecting is parallel govt. but i will prefer a full military take over that will have no problem to station battalions in OKIRIKA as they stationed in Asaba, ph, calarba during the civil war era.
It was the battalions in Asaba, ph, calarba that did heavy damages to the coward guerrilla rebel fighters.
NO WAHALA WE SHALL SEE
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by KingsleyCEO: 5:26am On Mar 21, 2015
This is total disrespect for freedom of association, and a daring attempt to ridicule a democratic process, the police must step up its game and fish out the culprits. Thank God no life was lost to the trigger happy goals.
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by oweman: 5:30am On Mar 21, 2015
Dont think jonathan is aware of this attacks .
He is never aware of anything as he said on bbc yesterday when asjed on the security situation of the country .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by preciousjun(m): 5:47am On Mar 21, 2015
For your information, Wike is not from Elioparanwo. People should stop carrying false information.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by chrisxxx(m): 6:08am On Mar 21, 2015
Pm news from today I stop not only believing your news but reading your news. Eliparanwo is never the hometown of Wike.
Everybody within Eliparanwo axis is annoyed with this govt. Amaechi only did road to a portion of the road where he has property and stopped thus cutting off the community. If at all there was an attack it could be self induced.
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by robay(m): 6:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Truckpusher:

Shoot them all.
Nonsense
if na ur papa dem kill,hw u go take happy ?

Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by collinsoft(m): 6:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin happen to your mumu papa? grin
May u never stop pushing truck all the days of your life. Blood thirsty demon
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by princemikky001: 6:26am On Mar 21, 2015
Truckpusher:

Shoot them all.
Nonsense
Senseless talk shoot humans can c u need 2 get ur head examine see what pdp leadership has brot upon our youth shaft mentality due 2 poverty
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by princemikky001: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2015
Eluwilussit:

No one has said so yet. Why are you quick to say it yourself? It will be nice to show us some pics to prove this story.

It is unfortunate that PHC has become so violent lately. Wow! How do the masses still gather for these thieves in the form of campain? Please nigerians, stay away from these gatherings. No politician gives a damn about you. If you die, you are on your own. Life goes on.

On election days, go, vote and go home. Don't hang around. Anybody who wants to rig it, please let them rig it, as long as you keep your life. Your family needs you. Nigeria as it is today, isn't worth sweating for, not to talk of dying for.
High rate of poverty cos by our thief leaders
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by princemikky001: 6:33am On Mar 21, 2015
chrisxxx:
Pm news from today I stop not only believing your news but reading your news. Eliparanwo is never the hometown of Wike.
Everybody within Eliparanwo axis is annoyed with this govt. Amaechi only did road to a portion of the road where he has property and stopped thus cutting off the community. If at all there was an attack it could be self induced.
So dos dat justify deir act?
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Brugo(m): 6:46am On Mar 21, 2015
And up till now the police has made no arrest.
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Paschal55(m): 6:53am On Mar 21, 2015
There was a Country where noting works out for gud........
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by Descartes: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Decibel, you are now a troll. Shame
K
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by hush15: 7:01am On Mar 21, 2015
splashbaby:
Never again

Na people like you they incite voilence. They said unknown gunmen... You already pointing fingers.

We need to stop all this you at fault things. Don't let us put the cart befor the horse...
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by akilo1: 7:07am On Mar 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin happen to your mumu papa? grin
oh sorry .i dont know u are a trunk pusher.may you remain a trunk pusher and your damage brain never come to life.id*ot
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by stebell(m): 7:09am On Mar 21, 2015
julie8:
Oluku

Jus saw ur pix, I was wondering why wud a beautiful lady like yu be using such words.

No more insults.
Hw are yu miss pretty??
Re: Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. by splashbaby(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2015
hush15:

Na people like you they incite voilence. They said unknown gunmen... You already pointing fingers.

We need to stop all this you at fault things. Don't let us put the cart befor the horse...

OK...The worst things about lies is when it goes viral...other people believing and telling the lies of others. I dont believe the lies of others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Wike Has Squandered Over N120bn In 100 Days’- Rivers APC / Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space / Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.