Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (105033 Views)

When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 1:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Emodeee:

Btw, u stay in enugu ryt?

You coal city nigga?
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 1:07am On Mar 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
It is jawe...

Good night..

Okay, night!
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Emodeee: 1:07am On Mar 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Imo state

Dat sounds like the acronym for " in my opinion".
What's even keeping u awake?....
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Emodeee: 1:08am On Mar 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

You coal city nigga?

Nah... Buh I knw u r a london nigga cheesy
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 21, 2015
Emodeee:

Dat sounds like the acronym for " in my opinion".
What's even keeping u awake?....
Nothing oh! Not just feeling sleepy yet!
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 1:10am On Mar 21, 2015
Emodeee:

Nah... Buh I knw u r a london nigga cheesy

No, that's not it. I am a coal city nigga rather, thought you're one.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 21, 2015
Lolz. Dis leg na rubber??

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by deolacoal(m): 1:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Na to find her weak point...I swear,after that dat leg go loose...#rubbish
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Emodeee: 1:13am On Mar 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Nothing oh! Not just feeling sleepy yet!

V.Good. Perhaps d sleep knew I would cum in contact with u an dats y it's nt cuming yet. U ain't looking bad, I will like to run ur parole.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 21, 2015
Emodeee:

V.Good. Perhaps d sleep knew I would cum in contact with u an dats y it's nt cuming yet. U ain't looking bad, I will like to run ur parole.
The sleep have come! grin
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Emodeee: 1:18am On Mar 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
The sleep have come! grin

The sleep av CUM? Wz it aving sex b4?....
No time to waste time, gv me ya number
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 21, 2015
God 4bid bad market,..lord bring me an open door
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 21, 2015
Emodeee:

The sleep av CUM? Wz it aving sex b4?....
No time to waste time, gv me ya number
U know I wouldn't do dat..
Good Night..
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Emodeee: 1:21am On Mar 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
U know I wouldn't do dat..
Good Night..

No, I don't. Everyone is asleep nw, u should be able to gv me ya number.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 1:24am On Mar 21, 2015
Emodeee:

No, I don't. Everyone is asleep nw, u should be able to gv me ya number.

undecided
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Emodeee: 1:26am On Mar 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

undecided

Go and sleep lah
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by horlly440(m): 1:26am On Mar 21, 2015
Oh boy running tns on point undecided
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by owobokiri(m): 1:27am On Mar 21, 2015
Ipledge:
bro Na lie,U go put hand for her brain

I like ur spirit
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Emodeee: 1:29am On Mar 21, 2015
Una nor dey sleep ni? @y'all viewing the thread
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by yemolz: 1:33am On Mar 21, 2015
My teacher has tot me how to unlock the password, she don carry am come, she no go carry am go lik dat
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Chris95(m): 1:35am On Mar 21, 2015
Lol...talk abt bein screwed up grin
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Emodeee: 1:36am On Mar 21, 2015
lagmostkuit, download ma song ONYINYE by EMODEEE http://xchanger.mobi/v2/file.php?fid=511204.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by bashgama(m): 1:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Live is not easy, I will leave her without showing my concern over her style kiss
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by frankjames700: 1:49am On Mar 21, 2015
just start a bible discussion with her. ;Djust start a bible discussion with her.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Enesth(f): 2:18am On Mar 21, 2015
blood of Jesus!
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Ak4swagger(m): 2:33am On Mar 21, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] Dat remind me of a region name in Akure called 'road blocked'. But I go atempt to pave true by puting an action filled blue film. That thin is capable of making some blocked road true o.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by BlackLeopard(m): 2:34am On Mar 21, 2015
I'd wan know how she got so flexible.

Some athlete there.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Drhakinz(m): 2:47am On Mar 21, 2015
Very funny, Nice photoshop though!
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by amofum(m): 3:16am On Mar 21, 2015
Evidently, between that day and the last time you saw her............................................. The devil has crept in!!!!!!
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by folahann(m): 3:17am On Mar 21, 2015
Messi will still find a way to put a ball in between her legs toros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.