Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Proudly Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Proudly Nigeria (1410 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proudly Nigeria by fantastico(f): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2006
PROUDLY NIGERIA

Close of work on friday, i decided to chill out at a joint close to my creeb in Abuja. coincidentally two fellows of Ghanian nationality where at the table. So proud of their culture and the achievments they have recorded in the past years, efficient tax system, uninterrupted power supply for years and efficiency in the public sector. Was i taken aback by their enumerations. Things seems not to be working so well in Nigeria. But no I stood my ground and tried to distinguish between the two countries in terms of population and military incursions. Even at that i knew i was just making excuses, things are not just working in this country but i am still "proudly" nigerian.  Fantastico
Re: Proudly Nigeria by MyPeace(f): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2006
my dear, you get no option than to be proud of Nigeria, cos its only WHERE ubelong to now. Likewise me ooooooooo! Suffering and Smiling!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Surveying And Geoinformatics Students And Graduates...itz Ur Forum / 2015 Graduate Recruitment At Stanbic IBTC / Mining Engineers! Please, Where Are Mining Engineers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.