Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? (2899 Views)

"Buhari Will Win Presidential Election Again" - Garba Shehu / What If GMB Loses Eligibility Suit On 22/01/2015? / Nigerians Should Not Mock President Goodluck Jonathan If He Loses This Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Out of curiosity am really wondering what will happen should GMB loses out again... Will there be another post election violence??

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by humphreyjay(m): 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
My brother I will be very honest with u. If GMB losses, we will have massive crisis than should GEJ loss. This is because many people have seen him win online polls and road side arguments but that's not wot rili determines d election outcome. So if he loss it will appear it was rigged then next is protest then violence. May God save us

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by FastShipping: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
GMB is not losing this election with card reader in place. Jonathan would have gotten over the defeat since February 14 and let it be over with. You can only postpone a burial. Burial must be done one day. The day of reckoning is here for Jonathan.

Buhari is getting 14 million votes from Northwest, 5 Million from Northeast, 4 Million from North central, 4 Million from Southwest, 800K from Southeast, and 500K from South-south.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Napoleone(m): 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
It is evident from all I've seen that he can't lose. However, his loss would give no doubt to the fact that the election was rigged and, just like my father acclaimed, we are automatically rolling into the terrain of the boko haram's elder brother. Besides, is it the GEJ that's clueless when there was still some funds that will move Nigeria forward when he has emptied the treasury in campaigning and bribing leaders and electorates? I say Nay!

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 21, 2015
humphreyjay:
My brother I will be very honest with u. If GMB losses, we will have massive crisis than should GEJ loss. This is because many people have seen him win online polls and road side arguments but that's not wot rili determines d election outcome. So if he loss it will appear it was rigged then next is protest then violence. May God save us

So if GMB wins then it means the election was credible, free and fair but if he loses, then the assumption will be that the process was flawed a bi? Does it mean GMB and his followers finds it difficult to conceded defeat?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by phayvoursky(m): 12:13am On Mar 21, 2015
GMB WILL LOSE THE ELECTION.

AND WHEN THIS MATERIALIZES, I WILL WRITE A BOOK TITLED

"HOW TO LOSE AN ELECTION 4 CONSECUTIVE TIMES"

with reference to GMB's political career.

SHIKENA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by ellechrystal(f): 12:17am On Mar 21, 2015
Equalizer:

So if GMB wins then it means the election was credible, free and fair but if he loses, then the assumption will be the the process was flawed a bi? Does it mean GMB and his followers finds it difficult to conceded defeat?
I wonder, see the thing I love about Apc is their aggressive campaign strategy, though it's not their initiative, it's an American company who did that for them, they did it in such a way that if they loose in reality, some light brained humans will easily spark
Unknown to them that online n reality r two diff things, .
They know Wat they r doing, but truth b told, I don't c any chance for them.
I pray they take it in good faith

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 21, 2015
Card Reader is just an electronic device that reads information stored in the PVC and will not in anyway be used in the voting process... Am yet to phantom why APC believes that with card reader that they will win whereas the mock assessment that was conducted on the card reader revealed that the machines failed to read the thumbs of some northern farmers and women due to rough surface or dirty thumbs... We all should pray for a peaceful poll cos I fear what those brainwashed almajiries will do once the result favours GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 21, 2015
Card Reader is just an electronic device that reads information stored in the PVC and will not in anyway be used in the voting process... Am yet to phantom why APC believes that with card reader that they will win whereas the mock assessment that was conducted on the card reader revealed that the machines failed to read the thumbs of some northern farmers and women due to rough surface or dirty thumbs... We all should pray for a peaceful poll cos I fear what those brainwashed almajiries will do ones the result favours GEJ..

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by madamGift(f): 12:43am On Mar 21, 2015
This is food for thought.
Do we all remember wat Buhari said during the last presidential elections?
'if I loose, I will make Nigeria ungovernable for whoever wins'. And he did just that...look at all the crisis GEJ's tenure has had to suffer.
I'm not trying to say GEJ is the perfect candidate, but as it is now, Buhari isn't any better..i wished there was another strong force in place.
Truth is we all have to prepare for the worst. Because if Buhari losses.. I can bet wat we've suffered these past few years would be nothing compared to what wud happen next.
God help us all and restore peace to this our Nation Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by FastShipping: 12:50am On Mar 21, 2015
[s]
madamGift:
'if I loose, I will make Nigeria ungovernable for whoever wins'. And he did just that...look at all the crisis GEJ's tenure has had to suffer.
I'm not trying to say GEJ is the perfect candidate, but as it is now, Buhari isn't any better..i wished there was another strong force in place.
Truth is we all have to prepare for the worst. Because if Buhari losses.. I can bet wat we've suffered these past few years would be nothing compared to what wud happen next.
[/s]

Stop repeating the same discredited lie. Buhari never said that. Show me any prove where Buhari said he would make the country ungovernable and you get $500 from me. Reverend Mbaka even told the whole world Buhari never said that. It was Adamu Ciroma and Keita that promised to make the country ungovernable if North didn't produce the next president. Ciroma and Keita are still card carrying PDP members.

So stop repeating the same discredited lie.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2015
madamGift:
well said my dear..
If APC had gone for Kwankwanso. Fashola or even Rochas, am sure a lot of people would've given them their votes but going by GMB's antecedents, one will wonder with fear the kind of change he represents.. APC made the wrong call by choosing Buhari as their flag bearer but their eyes will clear after match 28... elections won't be conducted online for those hired e-thugs...

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by FastShipping: 12:54am On Mar 21, 2015
[s]
Equalizer:
well said my dear..
If APC had gone for Kwankwanso. Fashola or even Rochas, am sure a lot of people would've given them their votes but going by GMB's antecedents, one will wonder with fear the kind of change he represents.. APC made the wrong call by choosing Buhari as their flag bearer but their eyes will clear after match 28... elections won't be conducted online for those hired e-thugs...
[/s]

grin grin grin

You should have bought presidential primary forms for Kwakwanso, and Fashola if you love them so much. Wait and see how Jonathan get defeated next week. I don't think you saw confession video where Jonathan supporters claim they forced postponement of election because Jonathan was going to lose on February 14. His defeat was only postponed by six weeks.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by fallout87: 12:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Napoleone:
It is evident from all I've seen that he can't lose. However, his loss would give no doubt to the fact that the election was rigged and, just like my father acclaimed, we are automatically rolling into the terrain of the boko haram's elder brother. Besides, is it the GEJ that's clueless when there was still some funds that will move Nigeria forward when he has emptied the treasury in campaigning and bribing leaders and electorates? I say Nay!

This is an example of the brainless types who believe all the propaganda and lies.

How can a right minded person truely believe if his side doesn't win the election had to be rigged?? As if his APC isn't known for rigging election in Lagos and other SW States?

These are the psychopaths who will be taking weapons to kill human being like chicken.

My prayer is that the proper organization and military is in place so when you guys go to kill innocent lives the military will spend all of you.. by force if necessary!

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

You should have bought presidential primary forms for Kwakwanso, and Fashola if you love them so much. Wait and see how Jonathan get defeated next week. I don't think you saw confession video where Jonathan supporters claim they forced postponement of election because Jonathan was going to lose on February 14. His defeat was only postponed by six weeks.

By their aggressive actions you shall know them... Can't you just submit your point without inciting war.. must you strike the comments first?? I fear for Nigeria under APC cos we won't even have the rights to post topics on Nairaland again..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by owobokiri(m): 1:01am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:
GMB is not losing this election with card reader in place. Jonathan would have gotten over the defeat since February 14 and let it be over with. You can only postpone a burial. Burial must be done one day. The day of reckoning is here for Jonathan.

Buhari is getting 14 million votes from Northwest, 5 Million from Northeast, 4 Million from North central, 4 Million from Southwest, 800K from Southeast, and 500K from South-south.

Some people are prepping themselves up for a massive heart attack next week. .

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by FastShipping: 1:02am On Mar 21, 2015
Equalizer:

By their aggressive actions you shall know them... Can't you just submit your point without nciting war.. must you cancel the comments first?? I fear for Nigeria under APC cos we won't even have the rights to post topics on Nairaland again..

grin grin grin grin grin

So Seun created that cancelling features there to create war? You have just showed one of the features of PDP and TANoids alike. Spin, lie, and propagate falsehood. Keep deceiving yourself. You will surely cry next week.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by madamGift(f): 1:02am On Mar 21, 2015
We
[/quote]ll said my dear..

I was really looking out for kwankwanso.. why they decided to settle for Buhari with his history amazes me! APC had very good potentials and if they came out with this force of theirs with a better candidate,am sure APC would have un arguably taken over.. they just made the whole tin tiring by bringing up a controversial candidate like Buhari..making the likes of myself settle for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by FastShipping: 1:04am On Mar 21, 2015
owobokiri:

Some people are prepping themselves up for a massive heart attack next week. .

You will surely cry next week. One of Jonathan's supporters told us today they had to postpone the election because Jonathan was going to lose woefully on February 14. What has changed? Jonathan's defeat is imminent.
Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:

grin grin grin grin grin

So Seun created that cancelling features there to create war? You have just showed one of the features of PDP and TANoids alike. Spin, lie, and propagate falsehood. Keep deceiving yourself. You will surely cry next week.
If you like involve ICC I don't care.. The point is that APC as a party has sworn never to accept the outcome of the elections if it didn't favour them but you all will be surprised on the day of the election cos security forces won't allow what happened in 2011 to repeat itself again..

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by FastShipping: 1:09am On Mar 21, 2015
Equalizer:

If you like involve ICC I don't care.. The point is that APC as a party has sworn never to accept the outcome of the elections if it didn't favour them but you all will be surprised on the day of the election cos security forces won't allow what happened in 2011 to repeat itself again..

As I said earlier, prepare to cry yourself to a pulp next week. The moment Jonathan loses next week, just join your crew and start blowing up pipelines as you have been promising to do.

This is not an election where anyone can just write the result somewhere in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:

You will surely cry next week. One of Jonathan's supporters told us today they had to postpone the election because Jonathan was going to lose woefully on February 14. What has changed? Jonathan's defeat is imminent.
And one of GMB's supporter also told us that APC has already finished arrangements on how to rig the forthcoming election with card reader in favour of Buhari.. Deny that and see what will just happen...

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by madamGift(f): 1:11am On Mar 21, 2015
Equalizer:

[quote][/quote]

Yes oh..known for their violent reactions to everything. Lil wonder why they'll never settle for a peaceful candidate.. I can see some reasons why Buhari is their Presidential candidate. Just ignore.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by FastShipping: 1:11am On Mar 21, 2015
Equalizer:

And one of GMB's supporter also told us that APC has already finished arrangements on how to rig the forthcoming election with card reader in favour of Buhari.. Deny that and see what will just happen...

Another baseless lie from you. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:

As I said earlier, prepare to cry yourself to a pulp next week. The moment Jonathan loses next week, just join your crew and start blowing up pipelines as you have been promising to do.

This is not an election where anyone can just write the result somewhere in Aso rock.

And what are your intentions should GEJ win next week?? What will you do?? Cry, protest or bomb yourself??

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by madamGift(f): 1:14am On Mar 21, 2015
[/quote][quote author=FastShipping post=31839868]

Oh please, any one could have been planted to do that. Jonathan's supporters indeed.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:

APC is the mother of all lies... OMG! who trained you people?? the person that taught you guys how to lie is indeed a good lying coach...

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by FastShipping: 1:16am On Mar 21, 2015
[s]
Equalizer:

And what are your intentions should GEJ win next week?? What will you do?? Cry, protest or bomb yourself??
[/s]

I have one answer for you - car reader. Join Asari and start blowing up pipelines from March 29. grin grin grin
Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by madamGift(f): 1:17am On Mar 21, 2015
[/quote][quote author=FastShipping post=31839961]

See how personal you're taking this? #seriously wondering how much APC has paid you to insult your fellow humanbeing while we're just having a simple, peaceful dialogue here# na wa for some people.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by FastShipping: 1:18am On Mar 21, 2015
Equalizer:

APC is the mother of all lies... OMG! who trained you people?? the person that taught you guys how to lie is indeed a good lying coach...

I have pointed out your lies, why don't you point out mine? You said one APC rep said they've perfected rigging plan with card reader and I challenge you to name the person. Liar!
Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by FastShipping: 1:18am On Mar 21, 2015
madamGift:

[s]See how personal you're taking this? #seriously wondering how much APC has paid you to insult your fellow humanbeing while we're just having a simple, peaceful dialogue here# na wa for some people.
[/s]
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Happen If GMB Loses This Election Again? by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

I have one answer for you - car reader. Join Asari and start blowing up pipelines from March 29. grin grin grin

Simple question.. What will your reactions be if GEJ happens to win 2015 general election? please sincere answer.. Don't be afraid, just say it..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Asks Toyota To Explain Why ISIS Has So Many New Trucks / Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP / Deplorable State Of Roads In Oyigbo, River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.