Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer (9257 Views)

10 Things That Annoyed Buhari In 2016 / Watch The Controversial "Mbaka Why" Video By BBC / Unbelievable: Oby Ezekwesili Supports GEJ (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by airmark(m): 1:10am On Mar 21, 2015
It's no more news that Nigerian president granted short interview with British Broadcasting Corporation aired on Friday. An high-point of the session was when the BBC man raised the issue of Nigeria being Giant of africa and yet still battling with Boko haram for years despite $5bn budget on security. No helicopters, tanks and other hi-tech equipment. GEJ was miffed and almost let the moment get the better of him. Though i was n't happy as it exposed Nigeria to international ridicule as regards level of bad leadership but at the same time it's good for the populace as such moment should hit our leaders, so they can sit right and put the interest of the citizens first in their minds, as the world is watching.

GEJ's mien below: lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by FastShipping: 1:14am On Mar 21, 2015
I really want to know what happened when they blanked out some part of the video. What really happened?

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 21, 2015
Hmmm

Too much of mcdowel don make dis mah niggah face black,
Too much of evrything is bahd.
shark ogogoro tire and after u don high u go cum carry medicated 4 eyez,
see dagboMan grin

You cnt do anythin to d reporter huh,
USA will knw tongue
SeeFace grin

22 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Noble11(m): 1:37am On Mar 21, 2015
Why do you people always find something to talk about...I bet you can't even handle been a class captain

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by makazona(m): 1:44am On Mar 21, 2015
we now want to analyse the interview word for word

#Faultfinders

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Tolexander: 1:46am On Mar 21, 2015
the look no dey affect the Oyinbos. na only nigerian e fit take the look scare.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by slimfit1(m): 1:57am On Mar 21, 2015
What kind of president is this what kind of questions was he expecting the type that NTA ask that a primary school child wouldn't even think about. Hahahsaaa.

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by MRLINGTON(m): 2:14am On Mar 21, 2015
As you make your bed so u lie on it

If he had given himself nd d nation a good governing den he shouldn't be angry at any question or saying

He would av answered dem all the easy way

M sorry tho...He's done he's Lil best nd I feel like he's so tired of governing us nd I see d tiredness in he's face even tho he's been pushed by he's kinsmen sha

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by fflamingo(m): 2:32am On Mar 21, 2015
In the sun indiana jones Hat! In the rain indiana Jones hat+umbrella in the night, HAT.... I just pray they allow him wear cap in prison cheesy

18 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by wecan: 2:41am On Mar 21, 2015
Is the UK Military not in Afghanistan fighting Al-Qeada for over 10 years now? Then why Nigerian own is different? Everybody should go and rest. GEJ till 2019. nothing will stop him unless Nigeria divide. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by wecan: 2:46am On Mar 21, 2015
BUHARI WILL DIE IMMEDIATELY THEY ANNOUNCE GOODLUCK JONATHAN AS THE WINNER OF THE MARCH 28 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by frankyychiji(f): 3:14am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by airmark(m): 3:37am On Mar 21, 2015
Noble11:
Why do you people always find something to talk about...I bet you can't even handle been a class captain

Dont think everyone is into partisan politics. We Nigerians should vote right persons regardless of political party. Anytime i come on vacation, from the airport, i feel hardship in the land. Because some of us are doing well, should we turn blind eye to majority of people suffering and their problems?. Last time i came home i was ashamed of MMA. We were sweating like xmas goats on the queue. Most of our leaders have failed us.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Lucasbalo(m): 4:02am On Mar 21, 2015
airmark:

Dont think everyone is into partisan politics. We Nigerians should vote right persons regardless of political party. Anytime i come on vacation, from the airport, i feel hardship in the land. Because some of us are doing well, should we turn blind eye to majority of people suffering and their problems?. Last time i came home i was ashamed of MMA. We were sweating like xmas goats on the queue. Most of our leaders have failed us.
Gbam. MMA is a national disgrace and so is the President that's running the country down. Time for a new beginning for Nigeria . God bless Nigeria .

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Jarchi(m): 4:18am On Mar 21, 2015
wats wif dis fols,he's still our president,didnt see anyfin in dat xcept deir text
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by bondingman: 4:21am On Mar 21, 2015
What anger?
He showcased a calm demeanour.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by rman: 4:29am On Mar 21, 2015
wecan:
Is the UK Military not in Afghanistan fighting Al-Qeada for over 10 years now? Then why Nigerian own is different? Everybody should go and rest. GEJ till 2019. nothing will stop him unless Nigeria divide. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Big difference bro. These terrorists are on our soil. I bet UK or USA will not allow Boko haram type of terrorism to last one week within their country.

14 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by airmark(m): 5:04am On Mar 21, 2015
bondingman:
What anger?
He showcased a calm demeanour.

Did you watch the interview or you were expecting GEJ to abuse and slap the interviewer on air? Gej understood that the guy was all out for him, hence he said this at video time 4:07:
'' ...... I am only trying to explain to you but you appear not to even appreciate what we are doing... you just hooked to one particular opinion, which is unfortunate''.

I don't know why you guys try to cover the truth at all cost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejWQTKkC16c

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by joseph1832(m): 5:32am On Mar 21, 2015
Fortunately the BBC is not AIT! This is what true journalism is about, asking potent question that broders on the lives and well being of a country and her citizens.

Come March 28, GEJ will frown the frown of all frowns.

Kudos to the BBC for exposing and showing just how corrupt and lame this government is.

13 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by ibietela2(m): 5:42am On Mar 21, 2015
[s]
rman:

Big difference bro. These terrorists are on our soil. I bet UK or USA will not allow Boko haram type of terrorism to last one week within their country.
[/s]

NOW THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE YEAR, UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE TAKE YOUR PLACE

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by vedaxcool(m): 5:47am On Mar 21, 2015
GEJ long life in one humiliating interview after the other has just begun, does he think after squandering our wealth on frivolity it would be happily ever after with him? Jogogoro got served! Next time he should carry his palm oil face and be looking for popularity in foreign media!

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by ZACHIE: 5:48am On Mar 21, 2015
Noble11:
By their grammar you will know them; all these miseducated TANners

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by laplace19(m): 5:49am On Mar 21, 2015
What's the essence of showing us his pictures again when we have already watched the video?....

I think you have enough time to waste on irrelevances...

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by vedaxcool(m): 6:20am On Mar 21, 2015
laplace19:
What's the essence of showing us his pictures again when we have already watched the video?....

I think you have enough time to waste on irrelevances...

Yet u took ur time and composed a response to the thread!

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Lol...Nigerians can now see for themselves the kind of president they have. It's not RickRichards making up stuff anymore.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by chemali: 6:48am On Mar 21, 2015
An embarrassment of a president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by omenka(m): 6:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
Hmmm

Too much of mcdowel don make dis mah niggah face black,
Too much of evrything is bahd.
shark ogogoro tire and after u don high u go cum carry medicated 4 eyez,
see dagboMan grin

You cnt do anythin to d reporter huh,
USA will knw tongue
SeeFace grin
Kai ooooo!!! Rotflmao!! cheesycheesygrin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by modskiller(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2015
@jezyfreeman. You be bad@ss nigga. grin
Re: GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer by angelTI(f): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2015
fflamingo:
In the sun indiana jones Hat! In the rain indiana Jones hat+umbrella in the night, HAT.... I just pray they allow him wear cap in prison cheesy

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight / Deep In Debt: Worries Over Nigeria’s Borrowing Spree / Sullivan Chime, Enugu State Governor, Dies In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.