Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

The 25-year Old Man With No Memory (picture) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The 25-year Old Man With No Memory (picture) (910 Views)

Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 25-year Old Man With No Memory (picture) by bqlekan(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2015
This is a very rear condition, this man here is 25-years old and has to be reminded he is no longer 17..

A Taiwanese, Chen Hongzhi, 25, from Hsinchu county, is suffering a unique condition – he can’t remember anything for more than five minutes. The young man literally has to start his life from scratch every day. But in order to surmount the challenge, Hongzhi writes down every single thing about himself in a diary so that he can remain in touch with everything around him.
Hongzhi’s amnesia is the result of a serious head injury sustained during a car accident when he was 17. After spending months in intensive care, his body finally recovered but the span of his memory was reduced to only five minutes. This has sadly left him forgetting everything in the space of five minutes.
According toDaily Mail UK,when the 25-year-old wakes up every morning, his mother, Wang Miao-chiong, reminds him that he is no longer 17 before handing him his notebook.... http://www.punchng.com/feature/weird-planet/the-25-year-old-w

Re: The 25-year Old Man With No Memory (picture) by xreal: 7:15am On Mar 21, 2015
Sorry case.

Nothing GOD can't do.
#prayerworks
Re: The 25-year Old Man With No Memory (picture) by bqlekan(m): 7:16am On Mar 21, 2015
the man

Re: The 25-year Old Man With No Memory (picture) by madridguy(m): 7:17am On Mar 21, 2015
This remind me of the bollywood movie " Ghajini"
Re: The 25-year Old Man With No Memory (picture) by kilokeys(m): 7:29am On Mar 21, 2015
reminds me of " 50 First Dates"

issues dey o

2 Likes

Re: The 25-year Old Man With No Memory (picture) by adahgold(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2015
kilokeys:
reminds me of " 50 First Dates"

issues dey o

yea "50 first dates" that woman for that film na WA...
Re: The 25-year Old Man With No Memory (picture) by Girltee1(f): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
My God!!!..shocked
May God help him.cry

(1) (Reply)

Could Immediate Strenuous Work Cause High BP / I Disease And Clogged Veins / Hi Friends ,pls Don't Embarrase Yourself..keep Your Vag!na Clean & Healthy Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.