Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Don't Know The Whereabout Of The Chibok Girls, President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know The Whereabout Of The Chibok Girls, President Jonathan (578 Views)

Documents Trace The Whereabout Of Missing $7.8bn NLNG Dividends - TheCable / Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria / Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know The Whereabout Of The Chibok Girls, President Jonathan by lagoscrimefree: 7:38am On Mar 21, 2015
THE SUPRISE THING IS WHEN HE WAS ASK WHERE ABOUT OF BOKO HARAM, HE TOLD THE REPORTERS BUT ON WHERE THE CHIBOK GIRLS HE COULD NOT SAY THEIR WHEREABOUT. WHY DID HE PROMISED HE WOULD BRING BACK THE GIRLS IN 6 WEEKS. i THINK THIS GOVERNMENT IS A DECEIT THINKING EVERYONE ARE FOOLS. YOU PVC IS YOUR CHANGE. YOU JUST NEED TO VOTE HIM OUT.

LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAID:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzPL1_WfVQE
Re: I Don't Know The Whereabout Of The Chibok Girls, President Jonathan by WisdomFlakes: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Lol. Jonathan the filp-flopper. Every week na different story about Chibok girls rescue. One week he's confident they will be rescued the following week, another week he knows nothing. Little wonder he bears the nickname JoNothing. grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know The Whereabout Of The Chibok Girls, President Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 7:41am On Mar 21, 2015
[size=13pt]GEJ ALL THE WAY!!![/size]
Re: I Don't Know The Whereabout Of The Chibok Girls, President Jonathan by kilokeys(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2015
He doesn't know..

at least he is honest..

the older fool GMB that claims he knows what to do with Nigeria.. and doesn't know the meaning of APC and INEC nko?
Re: I Don't Know The Whereabout Of The Chibok Girls, President Jonathan by lagoscrimefree: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2015
we don't call that honesty. It is call deceit. I knew nothing about there whereabout from day one. Why promising to bring them back , the guy is clueless. He doesn't understand what governance is. he is too corrupt to think straight
Re: I Don't Know The Whereabout Of The Chibok Girls, President Jonathan by SOUNDKING: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2015
The issue is this, was anybody kidnapped?
Re: I Don't Know The Whereabout Of The Chibok Girls, President Jonathan by lagoscrimefree: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2015
You can still asked this question, why did government confirmed they have sighted the whereabout of the girls but they could not not use force to recorver them. Guy you need to wake up from your slumber
Re: I Don't Know The Whereabout Of The Chibok Girls, President Jonathan by Caseless: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2015
That man talks as if his brain is filled with ' condemned oil'. Where was he when CDS told us they knw where d gals are?
Re: I Don't Know The Whereabout Of The Chibok Girls, President Jonathan by centmichael101(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2015
The truth shall set you free!!

(1) (Reply)

Rescue Nigeria, Save Us From Another Civil War, Igbo Leaders Tells Buhari / For You All That Collected GEJ'S Money / Punch Analysis Of The Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.