Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT (122656 Views)

Custom Duty Papers Missing / How To Verify Your Motor Insurance Certificate / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
kkon:
tin can

I'm so sorry sir,had to switch phones.

TINCAN - N1.3M

SEME BORDER - N900,000 ( COTONOU PORT CHARGES INCLUSIVE)..

***** VEHICLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHIPPED THROUGH COTONOU...
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
ola61:
Pls could you help me confirm this vehicle duty

C 25763

Date 18/02/2014

01TC TINCAN ISLAND

Is your vehicle " quest"?
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by ola61: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
YES SIR it is NISSAN QUEST 2007
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
ola61:
YES SIR it is NISSAN QUEST 2007

CONFIRMED.....
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by ola61: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
saintjoel:

Is your vehicle " quest"?

YES SIR Nissan Quest 2007
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
saintjoel:
OUTSIDE EXIT.

This is when an agent captures and makes payment through designated Banks to the Nigerian Customs Service but doesn't do the necessary documentation before releasing papers to the importer. In other words, the importer is handed a file with original bank teller and acknowledgement slip while every other paper in the file is fake,the vehicles are later smuggled out at the end.

Most of these "OUTSIDE EXIT" jobs are usually done for car dealer, third party relatives or end users that are greedy and want to shortchange the government but what they fail to realise Is that immediately the payment was made, an alert will be see will be seen in Abuja and every other assycuda unit. That alert will always work against the vehicle's free movement cos any checkpoint it gets to, officers especially the eagle eyes ones from the federal operations unit will always spot it and deal with the offending importer appropriately.

Please note that in the issue of raising a D.N,the initial document must go through proper processing before a D. N can be raised. Photocopies can not be Processed, only the original documents must be presented before the alert can be cleared. If any agent claims he/she can process the job with the original documents,don't listen or you'll end up with fake papers again.

**** A D. N IS RAISED TO BOOST INITIAL BANK PAYMENTS TO A LEVEL THAT WILL BE ACCEPTABLE TO CUSTOM OFFICERS. THE LEAST AMOUNT THAT CAN BE RAISED IS N100,000 BUT IT ALSO DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF VEHICLE.

After the alert has been erased, the D.N can now be raised.

*** in summary, please note that an outside exit is almost like having fake papers with you, the only genuine paper is the bank teller and acknowledgement slip.

For any info, call GBENGA on 08062948193.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
saintjoel:

If any importer falls into these category,he/she can approach a licensed AGENT to raise what is called a DEBIT NOTE (D.N). A debit note is raised with the importers consent,its raised between the C. A. C,post clearance unit and the valuations units.

The D. N is used to cover-up for the balance of what was supposed to be paid as duty initially and believe me, a DN will save you from embarrassment when custom officers stop you on the highway.

Please note that before a DN can be raised, your papers must be original and the original year of declaration must be known, also the cheapest you can process a DN is N170,000 but please note that it's also subject to the model of the vehicle you're declaring.

Picture one shows the initial payment of N158,000

Picture two shows N105,000 that was raised as D. N for the vehicle.

Picture three shows the post clearance release form showing the reason a D. N was raised.

Do you've questions about custom duty etc,post all your questions on this thread and you'll get answers.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
saintjoel:
Have u ever wondered how you can identify fake custom papers?

All you need to check is what we call "CUSTOMS REFERENCE NUMBER" or c-number on your SGD form *single goods declaration form*.

This particular number is actually used to input details of your vehicle and payment of duty into the customs' database. It shows information like the consignee info ( agency handling your job),the means of entry (road for vehicles through land borders and ports for sea),office of entry (idiroko customs command or seme customs command or tincan port),location of vehicle and place of discharge(idiroko border/seme border,tincan),name and address of person/persons responsible for financial settlement (the owner of the vehicle) etc.

What fraudulent dealers do is called MO or machined outside-this is a process where a forger forges the bank receipts and all customs documentation. The documents look genuine but are not in the customs data base. It is a giant syndicate in the ports and borders because the vehicles are ultimately smuggled out of the ports/borders with conivance of fraudulent customs officials.

At the top right hand corner of your document is a very bold set of numbers. This is the "C" number. You can not miss it because it is so bold and prominent. Underneath it is a date. That date is to reflect the date duty was paid at the bank and stored in the customs ASSYCUDA data base. ASSYCUA means "automated system customs data". And the date under the C number means that that C number was computed into the data system on that date plus all the charges paid. If the payment reflects on the data base it means your documents are genuine,on the other hand if it does not reflect it means your car documents are duds/fake and your vehicle is liable to seizure and confiscation if you are stopped at any check point,if you are on a long distance journey.

My advise to any one buying a car from anybody is to request for the relevant documents in particular the SGD form which means "single goods declaration form" and has the C number boldly written at the top right hand corner. Under the C number is the date that document was posted into the data system.
No two vehicles can have the same C number and date. So armed with this you can visit any customs station to know if your documents are genuine.

With some cotonou smuggled cars showing up on our streets with forged documents as lagos cleared cars and vehicles been M.Od out of ports,this is a stress-free method of verifying your papers.

We have opened this thread for verification of C-numbers from the following points of entry -

1. Lagos port
2. Seme
3. Idiroko.

All you need to do is supply your name,address,VIN and the C-number of the vehicle and we run checks on it.THERE'S NO FIXED CHARGE FOR THE CHECKS BUT WHATEVER THE LORD PUTS IN YOUR HEART AS TIPS CAN BE SENT THROUGH OUR ACCOUNT...

For more information,kindly contact gbenga through the following links-

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Mail - jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk and jeladventuress@gmail.com

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Pix 1 shows the SGD form for a 2007 AUDI Q7 (some details have been blocked to protect the owner's information and the agency that has given us permission to use the form).

Pix 2 shows the Audi Q7 inside Cotonou with a temporary 16hr plate number on it's way to Nigeria.

A nairalander just asked through whatsapp how custom duty is paid and what's the safe limit for payment.

Custom duty is the charges you pay to the federal government of Nigeria through the Nigerian Customs Service and it's set by the Federal ministry of finance. Instead of asking each and every importer how much they bought their vehicles abroad,a assumed dollar value is set and computed into the valuation database and licensed agents help to process it.

About the safe limit,there is an unwritten rule that four years can be shaved off the actual manufacture year of any vehicle but if you can actually afford it,it's better to pay two year less or for the actual year.

Let's use the picture below as samples :

Let's assume that you've a 2009 rav4, the agent can decide to pay N248,224 as bank charges but to be on the safer side and if you can really afford it,it'll pay you as the importer to pay charges set for 2006/ 2007 /2008.....

***** PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TARIFF USED AS A SAMPLE IS OUTDATED AND NOT IN USE AGAIN...

UNDERPAYMENT OR SHORT PAYMENT IS WHEN ANY AGENT CONVINCES YOU TO PAY CHARGES FOR A 2003/04 RAV4 WHEN YOU'VE A 2009 RAV4 AND YOU AGREE BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO CHEAT GOVERNMENT.THE DAY YOU MEET F.O.U PATROLS ON THE HIGHWAY,YOU'LL KNOW WHAT PAYING A D.N MEANS AND HOW MUCH IT COSTS.

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by Jerri7(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
Please sir, can you help me confirm this paper?

C88826

Tin Can Island

07/09/2016
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by osibenaezekiel: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hello sir,
My question is that is it possible for an agent to pay duty of another vehicle entirely.
I was about selling a car when they confirmed the c number and I was told it is for Nissan frontier while the vehicle itself is Toyota sienna.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
osibenaezekiel:
Hello sir,
My question is that is it possible for an agent to pay duty of another vehicle entirely.
I was about selling a car when they confirmed the c number and I was told it is for Nissan frontier while the vehicle itself is Toyota sienna.

I can't understand your question but I'll try to answer it the best way I can.

An agent can't pay duty for a camry when he has been given Honda Accord to declare. Some agents and importers sometimes plan what we call false declaration in order to beat customs in order to beat cost,like declaring a Honda crosstour as Honda Accord but with the introduction of "customs reference number", it became a difficult thing to do.

If you've a sienna and your c-number shows that it was used for a frontier,it means your papers are fake.

*** PLEASE NOTE THAT A C-NUMBER IS LIKE A UNIQUE PIN FOR EVERY VEHICLE/FREIGHT COMING INTO NIGERIA THROUGH LAND BORDERS OR SEA PORTS.ONCE IT HAS BEEN USED FOR A PARTICULAR SHIPMENT,IT CAN NEVER BE USED FOR ANY OTHER SHIPMENT EXCEPT FOR SOME CERTAIN CASES AND EVEN BEFORE STEPS CAN BE TAKEN TO DELETE A "C-NUMBER",THE AGENCY HAS TO FORWARD A LETTER TO THAT EFFECT,STATING REASONS WHY THE C-NUMBER SHOULD BE DELETED OR USED FOR ANOTHER SHIPMENT.

I HOPE I'VE BEEN ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.

1 Like

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jerri7:

C88826

Tin Can Island

07/09/2016d

Sir;we only work Mon-Fri.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by lumideed(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pls, I lost the customs duty of my car. can it be traced thru the reference number on the sticker pasted on the side glass? thank u
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by osibenaezekiel: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintjoel:

I can't understand your question but I'll try to answer it the best way I can.

An agent can't pay duty for a camry when he has been given Honda Accord to declare. Some agents and importers sometimes plan what we call false declaration in order to beat customs in order to beat cost,like declaring a Honda crosstour as Honda Accord but with the introduction of "customs reference number", it became a difficult thing to do.

If you've a sienna and your c-number shows that it was used for a frontier,it means your papers are fake.

*** PLEASE NOTE THAT A C-NUMBER IS LIKE A UNIQUE PIN FOR EVERY VEHICLE/FREIGHT COMING INTO NIGERIA THROUGH LAND BORDERS OR SEA PORTS.ONCE IT HAS BEEN USED FOR A PARTICULAR SHIPMENT,IT CAN NEVER BE USED FOR ANY OTHER SHIPMENT EXCEPT FOR SOME CERTAIN CASES AND EVEN BEFORE STEPS CAN BE TAKEN TO DELETE A "C-NUMBER",THE AGENCY HAS TO FORWARD A LETTER TO THAT EFFECT,STATING REASONS WHY THE C-NUMBER SHOULD BE DELETED OR USED FOR ANOTHER SHIPMENT.

I HOPE I'VE BEEN ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.
Thank you so much. It was a client of mine who wants to buy a sienna and took the c-number claiming he had someone who will check for him at the computer room of custom. Only for him to come back to say he was told the number is for Nissan frontier. Meanwhile it was cleared through RoRo. It got me confused a bit anyway.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
osibenaezekiel:
Thank you so much. It was a client of mine who wants to buy a sienna and took the c-number claiming he had someone who will check for him at the computer room of custom. Only for him to come back to say he was told the number is for Nissan frontier. Meanwhile it was cleared through RoRo. It got me confused a bit anyway.

My advice is this,if you've the details of the C-number, you can run checks yourself for confirmation but what you've with you are fake papers. You can make the decision of processing new papers or risk impound by continous use of the vehicle without papers.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
lumideed:
Pls, I lost the customs duty of my car. can it be traced thru the reference number on the sticker pasted on the side glass? thank u

Hello sir, by the "reference number on the sticker",I think you mean the chassis/VIN.

Let me explain how the system works,when you buy s recharge card and you mistakenly scratch out a digit or two, what they will ask for is the "serial number" not the recharge digits that you scratched out.

The same thing applies to custom duty,the system is configured to recognise the c-number and it is the only code that can be used to trace your papers. If your papers are lost and you don't know the c-number offhand,just prepare your mind that you'll need new papers.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kindly assist with. C104320 date 2016/10/21. 2T1KR32E35C344007. Tin-can.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jerri7:

C88826
Ì
Tin Can Island

07/09/2016

2 toyota corolla and one elan tea, which is your's sir?
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
saintjoel:

A nairalander just asked through whatsapp how custom duty is paid and what's the safe limit for payment.

Custom duty is the charges you pay to the federal government of Nigeria through the Nigerian Customs Service and it's set by the Federal ministry of finance. Instead of asking each and every importer how much they bought their vehicles abroad,a assumed dollar value is set and computed into the valuation database and licensed agents help to process it.

About the safe limit,there is an unwritten rule that four years can be shaved off the actual manufacture year of any vehicle but if you can actually afford it,it's better to pay two year less or for the actual year.

Let's assume that you've a 2009 rav4, the agent can decide to pay N248,224 as bank charges but to be on the safer side and if you can really afford it,it'll pay you as the importer to pay charges set for 2006/ 2007 /2008.....

***** PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TARIFF USED AS A SAMPLE IS OUTDATED AND NOT IN USE AGAIN...

UNDERPAYMENT OR SHORT PAYMENT IS WHEN ANY AGENT CONVINCES YOU TO PAY CHARGES FOR A 2003/04 RAV4 WHEN YOU'VE A 2009 RAV4 AND YOU AGREE BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO CHEAT GOVERNMENT.THE DAY YOU MEET F.O.U PATROLS ON THE HIGHWAY,YOU'LL KNOW WHAT PAYING A D.N MEANS AND HOW MUCH IT COSTS.

***** BREAKING NEWS FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.

NEWS: FG Bans Importation of Vehicles Through the Land Borders

Importation of vehicles into Nigeria through the land Borders have been banned by the Federal Government. The prohibition order covers all new and used vehicles.

2. The Ban is sequel to a Presidential Directive restricting all vehicle imports to Nigeria Sea Ports only. The order takes effect from 1st January 2017.

3. The restriction on importation of vehicles follows that of Rice, whose imports have been banned through the land Borders since April 2016.

4. Importers of vehicles through the land borders are requested to utilize the grace period up till 31st December 2016 to clear their vehicle imports landed in neighbouring Ports.

Signed
Wale Adeniyi
Public Relations Officer
For: Comptroller-General of Customs

***** OUR ADVICE IS THIS PENDING WHEN IT WILL BE APPROVED BY NASS, IF YOU NEED TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE THROUGH COTONOU,DO IT NOW AND ASK QUESTIONS LATER,THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO LOOK AROUND,YOU NEED TO TAKE ACTION NOW . ONE WAY OR THE OTHER,WE AT JELAD VENTURES WILL LOOK FOR LEGAL WAYS OF BRINGING THE VEHICLES ONTO NIGERIAN SOIL BEFORE THE DEADLINE.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
How much to do new custom paper for a 2004 Bmw 5 series already in use in Naija for years
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2016
dillinger:
How much to do new custom paper for a 2004 Bmw 5 series already in use in Naija for years

For how many years?
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2016
saintjoel:

Hello sir, by the "reference number on the sticker",I think you mean the chassis/VIN.

Let me explain how the system works,when you buy s recharge card and you mistakenly scratch out a digit or two, what they will ask for is the "serial number" not the recharge digits that you scratched out.

The same thing applies to custom duty,the system is configured to recognise the c-number and it is the only code that can be used to trace your papers. If your papers are lost and you don't know the c-number offhand,just prepare your mind that you'll need new papers.

You can run checks on your duty papers here.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2016
justjeff:
Kindly assist with. C104320 date 2016/10/21. 2T1KR32E35C344007. Tin-can.

The c-number states toyota MTS with N251,900 paid to bank.

1 Like

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
saintjoel:

For how many years?
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by Jerri7(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
saintjoel:

2 toyota corolla and one elan tea, which is your's sir?

Toyota Corolla

Want to confirm it is genuine
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jerri7:

Toyota Corolla

Want to confirm it is genuine

Its genuine.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2016
saintjoel:

******* PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING WHAT A D.N IS AND HOW IT CAN BE RAISED.

A D.N IS RAISED TO BOOST THE INITIAL BANK CHARGE PAID ON A VEHICLE OR FREIGHT SHIPMENT. D.N CAN BE RAISED BY CUSTOMS WHEN THEY CATCH VEHICLES WITH UNDER - PAID DUTY ON THE HIGHWAY OR WHILE IT'S BEEN SMUGGLED,AN IMPORTER CAN ALSO RAISE A D.N THROUGH A LICENSED AGENT TO BOOST PAYMENT. IT'S BETTER WHEN YOU RAISE A D.N YOURSELF THROUGH LICENSED AGENTS COS IT'S CHEAPER THAN WHEN CUSTOMS CATCH YOUR VEHICLE AND YOU'RE TOLD TO PAY FOR THE ACTUAL YEAR OF MANUFACTURE AND OTHER CHARGES.

JELAD VENTURES EVEN RAISES D.N FOR FRESH ENTRIES INTO NIGERIA SO THAT IT MAKES THE JOB MORE LEGAL AND ALSO CUSTOMS RESPECTS THE PAPERS WITH D.N COS THE KNOW THE OWNER PAID WILLINGLY,EVEN IF IT WAS JUST N100,000 PAID AS D.N.

***** SHOWN BELOW A SAMPLES OF D.N PAPERS ON A VEHICLE .

***** ALSO NOTE THAT A D. N CAN BE RAISED IN THE ORIGINAL COMMAND THE VEHICLE CAME IN THROUGH UNLESS THE VEHICLE IS A FRESH ENTRY OR FALSELY DECLARED OR WITH FAKE PAPERS.

Cc : Marpol
Cc : lalasticala

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2016
saintjoel:

The c-number states toyota MTS with N251,900 paid to bank.
. Wanted to confirm if duty was fully paid.

I go wire you airtime,a friend want to pay for it today
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2016
justjeff:
. Wanted to confirm if duty was fully paid.

I go wire you airtime,a friend want to pay for it today

It was paid.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by addbol: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
addbol:
Good day and welldone for the great job you are doing here. I bought a locally used toyota camry 2000 about 2 years ago and recently discovered there are no custom papers among the other particulars of the car so i have no information other than the VIN to confirm if duty was paid or not and from the records i have the car couldnt have been imported earlier than january 2011 because the registration papers carry a january 2011 date. please what are my options. Thank you.

Sir, if you take your time to go through my thread,you'll see where I've written that the system is configured to use your c-number for verification. The only options you've is to process new papers or you continue to use it without papers .
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by KenNetwork(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bros, do help me confirm this one;

C6744
23/11/2016
2T2GK31U07C004802
Idiroko

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2009 Toyota Venza****Kakaki Autos With M17cxi / Dealer Plate Numbers Are Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.