Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK (36023 Views)

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime / Boko Haram Rated ‘World’s Most Lethal Terrorist Group’; Deadlier Than ISIS, Al-q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Abayhormy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nothing wey we nogo hear.

They said Buhari has pact with US and the west for gay law now,he has pact with ISIS and alqeda .

HOW can America, ISIS and al-queda sponsor one person at the same time??

This people are just exploiting and using religion and ethnicity to divide us and use our head.

PDP and Jonathan cacus are drowning and Fighting desperately like a wounded lion.

People that could go to the extent of lying that they spoke to to the Morocan king.

GEJ that openly and publicly lied on International TV that Nigerians are now enjoying constant and regular power supply and if Amanpour goes to the streets of Nigeria to interview Nigerians she will discover that that is one area Nigerians are very satisfied with his regime.

GEJ lied that election postponement & is only for security and not because of his re-election bid. Only for OPC leader to be seen on camera saying that they postponed elections because Jonathan was loosing.

Jonathan is the silent killer. Jonathan is deceptive.

Believe PDP at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by dukie25: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
It is very true, apc is naija's alkaida.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by demandtruth: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
The many curses of this guy is much ooo
The demons that possess him have no rivals

Because of seeds food he's running mad like this

Like father like son

FFK, get ready to go on exile in a week time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by CecyAdrian(f): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Woah!! shocked shocked

Shit got serious for FFK.he needs to be officially checked into a rehab, the earlier the better cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by dukie25: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Riodiao:
Letter to Buhari from the grave of the innocents –
By Bashir Yusufu
Dear General Buhari; I would’ve addressed this letter privately to you, but in the expectation that you may not receive it, I decided to make it an Open Letter, in the hope that you would stumble on it, read it and hopefully feel some of the pains and anguish that have been my lot. Having said that, permit me therefore to proceed with the rest of this missive from the grave of innocents departed.
Last night, while I was at my modest home in Katsina, relaxing and probably half-awake, I heard the voice of my cousin who was killed in the North in April 2011 during the post-election violence instigated by your loss of the presidential election. With bloodshot sad eyes, my cousin, looking apparition-like, was wailing “Gen Buhari, why why”. My cousin’s name is (or was) Mallam Yusuf Danfulani, a bright young lad originally from Katsina State, who was slaughtered in cold blood and set on fire by youths chanting “Sai Buhari”, like they are again now chanting in 2015.
Gen Buhari, in case you have forgotten, Yusuf was slaughtered in your name even though he never did any wrong to you, and even voted for you against Dr Jonathan. He lost his life just because the murderers you encouraged by your many hate speeches believed Yusuf to be from middle belt or southern Nigeria, most probably because of his bulky looks and brave, patriotic attempts to prevent the killing of an innocent Youth Corper, Ukeoma Ikechukwu. Even though he cried out in Hausa and Fulfulde, he was still not believed by those you (Buhari) managed to brainwash to see all non-Fulani Nigerians as conspiring to vote against you. In this very case, Yusuf voted for you but his ‘Sai Buhari’ killers never believed he did. Like you, Gen Buhari, the mob was baying for the blood of innocents.
If not for Yusuf’s best friend who was with him and was himself nearly killed, we would not have recognized his charred body that was burnt beyond recognition. And thanks to the same friend for recounting to us the little he could make out at the last moments of Yusuf’s life, the agony he passed through and the most important words he uttered before he gave up. It is the same words I heard him utter last night from the grave: ‘Gen Buhari, why why’. Yet, to this day, you (Buhari) have not cared to apologize or show any remorse, but you instead offered lame excuses for the bloodletting you had instigated, and still instigate. I now ask you this: Gen Buhari, must you always shade blood, like you started doing from 1983, to rule Nigeria? Do you recall how you killed Brigadier Bako in 1983 just so you could take power by force from Shehu Shagari?
General Buhari, Ukeoma Ikechukwu himself was reported missing that same day Yusuf was murdered by your supporters, and finally confirmed dead the following day when his charred remains was discovered in a hooded area. Apparently, your supporters had dragged him out of the open and tortured him before finally snuffing life out of him. Like my cousin, Yusuf, Ukeoma was very young and an innocent. Unlike Dr. Jonathan, they were not contesting against you. Yet, when they were killed, part of Nigeria was killed with them; the same Nigeria that you are now angrily campaigning to rule.
Yusuf and Ukeoma were not alone. Six other innocent Youth Corpers were also murdered in Bauchi, where you Buhari, polled 1,315,209 votes (almost 82 per cent), defeating Dr Jonathan who scored 258,404 votes and did not even hit the 25 per cent mark. The corps members were reportedly chased to a police station where they sought refuge. But the rioters, who were raving mad with bloodlust and chanting “Sai Buhari”, overran the station and murdered the young Nigerians in cold blood. So, Gen Buhari, as you can see from the Bauchi result and it’s aftermath, your supporters even shade blood when you win; still you have no qualms. Today, you are prancing around the nation, arrogant and angry as usual, behaving like you have already won the election; and thus setting up another bloodletting if you are not announced winner.
The story of Obinna Okpokiri is as heart-wrenching as Yusuf’s. The 27-year-old was butchered and burnt to ashes, in the service of his fatherland. Okpokiri’s own circumstances were as gruesome as they could be. He had run to the Corpers’ Lodge as the rampaging ‘Sai Buhari’ rioters targeted Youth Corper polling officers recruited by INEC for the election. As painful death loomed, the young Nigerians contemplated fleeing to the barracks. But they were not lucky enough. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters caught up with them, slaughtered and set them on fire. Like Yusuf, these innocents are human beings and future leaders on the last laps of fulfilling their national duty before moving on to a bright future. But it was not to be because, in your name, Gen Buhari, they were slaughtered, sliced, soaked in petrol and scorched. Reduced to ashes in minutes and in the most callous fashion by those that are not better citizens or humans than them.
General Buhari, while you are now busy inciting another violence, please bear in mind that in 2011, your supporters turned violent in whole 12 northern states as they burned the homes, vehicles, and properties of innocent Nigerians, some of whom are also Muslims and Northerners like you and my cousin Yusuf. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters also targeted and killed Christians and members of southern Nigerian ethnic groups, who were seen as supporting the PDP, and they burnt churches across the north. One particular attack in Bauchi stood out as most heart-breaking. According to Human Rights Watch, on April 17 in Giade, a rural town in northern Bauchi, ‘Sai Buhari’ mobs attacked youth corps members in the town. The Corpers, who were mostly from Yoruba, ran to the local police station to seek refuge, but the mobs stormed the police station. The mob killed the police officer on duty and burned down the police station. They raped two of the female youth corps members and then hacked them to death with machetes, along with five male youth corps members. In total, rioters killed ten youth corps members in that town alone.
A lecturer at the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State, described to Human Rights Watch how a mob of Muslims chanting “Change, Sai Buhari” attacked and killed several Christian students, a Christian lecturer and four Muslim students suspected of being PDP sympathizers on April 17: He said “Between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., they entered the school chanting slogans and shouting: “Where are the Christians and Muslims that supported the ruling party?” They had painted their faces black and were shouting that they needed “change”, the Congress for Progressive Change campaign slogan. The mob had all sorts of weapons – machetes, sticks, and clubs. They started breaking the glass on the buildings. The students ran away but the mob pursued them into the staff quarters and they had nowhere to go. The mob beat them to death. The lecturer they killed was Yoruba“.
Finally, Gen Buhari, let me end this letter by asking you this question: When are you going to apologize to me, to Yusuf’s aged parents, to Ukeoma’s parents, to parents of all innocents murdered by your brainwashed supporters, to Nigeria and to mankind? And here is Yusuf again, asking you from the grave: “Gen Buhari, why why”.
Bashir Yusufu.
yusufubashir@yahoo.com

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by midolian(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
If Buhari answers these silly questions, I wld withdraw all the respect I have for him..FFK is not worth a millisecond out of Buhari's time.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Montaque(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
GMB be like
"You must vote APC no matter what"
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by trayvon360: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rubbish talk. Gej and his party. only good in brain washing shallow minded Nigerians. By fire by false with thugs and dollars. I wish he is taking the wellbeing of Nigerians more seriously like he does with his campaign. All i hear on the tv is Buhari is bad vote goodluck. Is that how campaign is suppoe to look like. He now wear desperation on his head more than he wear his cap. He can't. Even answer simple questions from bbc. He is the only president that agrees that he doesn't know when facing any intervie. I have decided. #march for buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Lucasbalo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
FFK should realize election comes and go but your honor should remain intact. Demonizing someone is trait of mental dwarfism . It's only 7 more days for people that matters have their say about the leadership they want. Nigeria deserves better than this hoodlums running the country presently . Praying for Nigeria and Nigerians .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Adewale9(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
Buh this same FFK was supporting Buhari before saying Nigeria really needs to support Buhari and save Nigeria frm Gej....well as a cocaine addict....#fela call this Kolomentality??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by lanrock(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
is FFK well at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Flets: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari has made very indicting statements and took very dangerous actions in time past that no sane and objective Nigerian will risk handing over the leadership of this country into his hands.

Clearly this is not about FFK anymore, its about Buhari's antecedents cos every question up there can be linked to either Buhari's previous actions or words.

Buhari has lots of baggage created by himself. Its too heavy for today's Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by HowFar: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
IceDune:
Apart from all these mud slings from both sides, I think GEJ will win. I've watched Buhari's interviews and the man isn't that sound to make positive policies.

No stopping the transformation o....gej till 2091 or 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Sooroptimist: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
PDP going for broke against Buhari

Raising so many outlandish,peurile and idiocy-laden allegations against an Incorruptible man

You are asking Buhari to answer if he is getting money from ISIS,a criminal or treasonable offence against the Nigeria state if true........

please people with functioning brains.......is it by asking Buhari questions by playing to the gallery that is the best strategy or arresting and trying him with HARD EVIDENCE you claim to have rather than boring us with foo..lish and wild allegations

FFK is indeed a LOWLIFER

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Charly68: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
FFK and his pay master should stop chasing shadow & address issues on Nigeria governance ..naira has no value,youths are jobless,security issues are yet to be resolved yet they keep telling us stupid nonsesnse about GMB

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by DRANOEL(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
one question for FFK;

IS IT TRUE YOU ARE A JUNKIE?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Kundagarten: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
GEJ till boko haram and isis stop funding bubuhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
No time to read this poo poo
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by bayumyguy: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Is dis guy call FFK normal atall,I pity call ur children

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Kundagarten: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
bondingman:
wow!! this is a new twist to d buhari saga
didn't know he's gone international on islamization agenda
well,
evil will never prevail over good

Na today grin
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by lastpage: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
garrix8:
FFK is one of the worst things that happened to GEJ's reelection bid.

cheesy

I am suspecting that FFK was "planted" in GEJ's Campaign Organisation, to sabotage it ....... by OBJ! shocked shocked

But why cant GEJ see this, is he that clueless?

Lastpage!

BTW: Life is funny o, l cant imagine that it is the same FFK .....that is now the champion of Yiibo people and their cause?
Its good to be "born-again"......... FFK-Style grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by LagosStar: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by amiskurie(m): 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
If his government was competent, the will know and not America.

He would have answered to his foolish questions
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by DickTator1: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Firefire:
1. “Does he still believe that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north? Does he have a secret soft spot and closet affinity for Boko Haram? What are his views about the terrorist organisations known as Al Shabab, Al Qaeda, ISIS and ISIL, all of whom are allies of Boko Haram? Does he believe that they have a point and does he approve of their violent methods? Can he guarantee that not one dollar of Al Qaeda, ISIS or ISIL money has been used to support his presidential campaign? Does he believe in a secular state?

2. “Is it true that he has ordered his supporters that under no circumstance should President Jonathan be allowed any peace if he wins the presidential election? Is it true that that he will make the country ungovernable if Jonathan wins and that he will make sure that the baboon and the dog are both soaked in blood?

3. “What was his role in the agitation for political Sharia in 2000 in northern Nigeria and does he still believe that Sharia law should be spread throughout the country, including the south? Does he still believe that Muslims should only vote for Muslims and that they should only vote for those who will protect their interest? Does he still believe that it is not the business of any Christian when Muslims cut off their limbs for crimes that violate Sharia law?

True

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Cadamlk: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
This FFK has a lot of up dragging under his feet.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by TippyTop(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Riodiao:
Letter to Buhari from the grave of the innocents –
By Bashir Yusufu
Dear General Buhari; I would’ve addressed this letter privately to you, but in the expectation that you may not receive it, I decided to make it an Open Letter, in the hope that you would stumble on it, read it and hopefully feel some of the pains and anguish that have been my lot. Having said that, permit me therefore to proceed with the rest of this missive from the grave of innocents departed.
Last night, while I was at my modest home in Katsina, relaxing and probably half-awake, I heard the voice of my cousin who was killed in the North in April 2011 during the post-election violence instigated by your loss of the presidential election. With bloodshot sad eyes, my cousin, looking apparition-like, was wailing “Gen Buhari, why why”. My cousin’s name is (or was) Mallam Yusuf Danfulani, a bright young lad originally from Katsina State, who was slaughtered in cold blood and set on fire by youths chanting “Sai Buhari”, like they are again now chanting in 2015.
Gen Buhari, in case you have forgotten, Yusuf was slaughtered in your name even though he never did any wrong to you, and even voted for you against Dr Jonathan. He lost his life just because the murderers you encouraged by your many hate speeches believed Yusuf to be from middle belt or southern Nigeria, most probably because of his bulky looks and brave, patriotic attempts to prevent the killing of an innocent Youth Corper, Ukeoma Ikechukwu. Even though he cried out in Hausa and Fulfulde, he was still not believed by those you (Buhari) managed to brainwash to see all non-Fulani Nigerians as conspiring to vote against you. In this very case, Yusuf voted for you but his ‘Sai Buhari’ killers never believed he did. Like you, Gen Buhari, the mob was baying for the blood of innocents.
If not for Yusuf’s best friend who was with him and was himself nearly killed, we would not have recognized his charred body that was burnt beyond recognition. And thanks to the same friend for recounting to us the little he could make out at the last moments of Yusuf’s life, the agony he passed through and the most important words he uttered before he gave up. It is the same words I heard him utter last night from the grave: ‘Gen Buhari, why why’. Yet, to this day, you (Buhari) have not cared to apologize or show any remorse, but you instead offered lame excuses for the bloodletting you had instigated, and still instigate. I now ask you this: Gen Buhari, must you always shade blood, like you started doing from 1983, to rule Nigeria? Do you recall how you killed Brigadier Bako in 1983 just so you could take power by force from Shehu Shagari?
General Buhari, Ukeoma Ikechukwu himself was reported missing that same day Yusuf was murdered by your supporters, and finally confirmed dead the following day when his charred remains was discovered in a hooded area. Apparently, your supporters had dragged him out of the open and tortured him before finally snuffing life out of him. Like my cousin, Yusuf, Ukeoma was very young and an innocent. Unlike Dr. Jonathan, they were not contesting against you. Yet, when they were killed, part of Nigeria was killed with them; the same Nigeria that you are now angrily campaigning to rule.
Yusuf and Ukeoma were not alone. Six other innocent Youth Corpers were also murdered in Bauchi, where you Buhari, polled 1,315,209 votes (almost 82 per cent), defeating Dr Jonathan who scored 258,404 votes and did not even hit the 25 per cent mark. The corps members were reportedly chased to a police station where they sought refuge. But the rioters, who were raving mad with bloodlust and chanting “Sai Buhari”, overran the station and murdered the young Nigerians in cold blood. So, Gen Buhari, as you can see from the Bauchi result and it’s aftermath, your supporters even shade blood when you win; still you have no qualms. Today, you are prancing around the nation, arrogant and angry as usual, behaving like you have already won the election; and thus setting up another bloodletting if you are not announced winner.
The story of Obinna Okpokiri is as heart-wrenching as Yusuf’s. The 27-year-old was butchered and burnt to ashes, in the service of his fatherland. Okpokiri’s own circumstances were as gruesome as they could be. He had run to the Corpers’ Lodge as the rampaging ‘Sai Buhari’ rioters targeted Youth Corper polling officers recruited by INEC for the election. As painful death loomed, the young Nigerians contemplated fleeing to the barracks. But they were not lucky enough. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters caught up with them, slaughtered and set them on fire. Like Yusuf, these innocents are human beings and future leaders on the last laps of fulfilling their national duty before moving on to a bright future. But it was not to be because, in your name, Gen Buhari, they were slaughtered, sliced, soaked in petrol and scorched. Reduced to ashes in minutes and in the most callous fashion by those that are not better citizens or humans than them.
General Buhari, while you are now busy inciting another violence, please bear in mind that in 2011, your supporters turned violent in whole 12 northern states as they burned the homes, vehicles, and properties of innocent Nigerians, some of whom are also Muslims and Northerners like you and my cousin Yusuf. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters also targeted and killed Christians and members of southern Nigerian ethnic groups, who were seen as supporting the PDP, and they burnt churches across the north. One particular attack in Bauchi stood out as most heart-breaking. According to Human Rights Watch, on April 17 in Giade, a rural town in northern Bauchi, ‘Sai Buhari’ mobs attacked youth corps members in the town. The Corpers, who were mostly from Yoruba, ran to the local police station to seek refuge, but the mobs stormed the police station. The mob killed the police officer on duty and burned down the police station. They raped two of the female youth corps members and then hacked them to death with machetes, along with five male youth corps members. In total, rioters killed ten youth corps members in that town alone.
A lecturer at the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State, described to Human Rights Watch how a mob of Muslims chanting “Change, Sai Buhari” attacked and killed several Christian students, a Christian lecturer and four Muslim students suspected of being PDP sympathizers on April 17: He said “Between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., they entered the school chanting slogans and shouting: “Where are the Christians and Muslims that supported the ruling party?” They had painted their faces black and were shouting that they needed “change”, the Congress for Progressive Change campaign slogan. The mob had all sorts of weapons – machetes, sticks, and clubs. They started breaking the glass on the buildings. The students ran away but the mob pursued them into the staff quarters and they had nowhere to go. The mob beat them to death. The lecturer they killed was Yoruba“.
Finally, Gen Buhari, let me end this letter by asking you this question: When are you going to apologize to me, to Yusuf’s aged parents, to Ukeoma’s parents, to parents of all innocents murdered by your brainwashed supporters, to Nigeria and to mankind? And here is Yusuf again, asking you from the grave: “Gen Buhari, why why”.
Bashir Yusufu.
yusufubashir@yahoo.com

What does apc foot soldiers say to this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by NetBizguy: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
Acekidc4:
Why is that Man called FFK starting what he can't finish!!

I pity the Fvcking Ediot!!!

Kirikiri Maximum Prison will be your Home after May 29 when the People's general will ve been sworn in!!

Go and put your house in Order Mister FFK for you are going to Jail!! Operation No Mercy for Jonathan and Co.

Are you mad?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by popcykaylah(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
I'm sure ffk would have been flogged too many times back in primary school for noise making..damn that dude talks too much..
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by Cadamlk: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
This FFK has a lot of growing up dragging under his feet.How can a public figure of his status be this uncivilized
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by sleekp1: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
dazdilijae:
Time to hear him refute this thing lose support from the north or accept and still lose support from every well meaning citizen bot ways he loses. Remain silent jus like the certificate issue and it would be swept under the carpet by d broom of change cheesy

We are not deceived come march 28 we will Match buhari down(Satan don fall 4 gutter match am match am)

March down the butcher of daura, we will stamp on his head next week.
Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by mayorkyzo: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
These are valid questions that deserves answers and it's a pity some peeps would call FFK names...all the more reason he should have being made available for debate...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Deny It, If He's Not Getting Funds From ISIS, Al Queda - FFK by ta4ba3(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Acekidc4:
Why is that Man called FFK starting what he can't finish!!

I pity the Fvcking Ediot!!!

Kirikiri Maximum Prison will be your Home after May 29 when the People's general will ve been sworn in!!

Go and put your house in Order Mister FFK for you are going to Jail!! Operation No Mercy for Jonathan and Co.

Don't blame him... that's what u get when u dragging for post with ur children... for heavens sake Buhari was suppose to be a myth na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Responds To Apc’s Claim He’s Cameroonian / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / 77 Newly Elected APC National Officials (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.