Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Cast Your Votes And Go Home And Cool Down-I.G of Police. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cast Your Votes And Go Home And Cool Down-I.G of Police. (571 Views)

Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Senate Presidency The New TROJAN HORSE For Igbo Votes and takeover of the East / Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cast Your Votes And Go Home And Cool Down-I.G of Police. by Thermythorpe(f): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2015
What we want to do is to screen out illegal cards because a lot of people are cloning, purchasing and selling tie permanent voter's cards but it is a waste of time. That is why we need the media presence in this election,the vigilance group. This election requires a lot of human monitoring because it is different from the previous elections, people must be present,parties must educate their people and their agents. --- Prof. Lai Olurode, INEC National Commissioner. We will go on to protect the electorate. Every eligible voter should feel safe enough to cast his votes. We will be there to protect the votes and make sure no one disrupts the process. Cast your votes and go home and cool down. If you remain there,there is a likelihood that you will commit an offence. --- Suleiman Abba Inspector-General of Police. Source:www.splashfm1055.com
Re: Cast Your Votes And Go Home And Cool Down-I.G of Police. by Thermythorpe(f): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2015
I shall stay back to monitor d votes. Nobody should advice me to go home. PVC= please vote change. because, i have decided to march4change
Re: Cast Your Votes And Go Home And Cool Down-I.G of Police. by dedos(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Aint moving an inch!....I'll cast my vote and wait there until itz count. #sayNoToWuruWuru
Re: Cast Your Votes And Go Home And Cool Down-I.G of Police. by psucc(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Your presence may not stop them from 'macolizing' your vote if they so intend. I think the presence of party agents would suffice.

But the IG's directive may help avert unpleasant situation. A number of persons at the unit may breed avoidable crisis.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Perform Better Than GEJ- Wole Sanyeri / 2 Killed As Edo APC And SDP Supporters Clash. / Buhari Finaly Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.