Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo (50844 Views)

APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by lalasticlala(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2015

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by centmichael101(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Madness running in APC camp

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by NewsEmpireNG(f): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Na so madness they start, walahi!!!!!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by ObiOkpor(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Self made madness. No b him fault,na money him de look for.

38 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Dioxidane: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Na wa o... See his shoes sef... undecided

35 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Passion

38 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2015
centmichael101:
Mumu

Have you ever come across Nigeria Football supporters club members inside stadium ?

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by ObiOkpor(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2015
Dioxidane:
Na wa o... See his shoes sef... undecided
Lols. Like what i don‘t know!

4 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by garrix8: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Raw Passion..

God Bless APC.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by lokito: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Negative creativity

13 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Firefire(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2015
undecided

Beginning of madness... undecided

Ibere were re ooooo eyin Omo eniyan.

15 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Arsenella007(f): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2015
All in the name of change

8 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by alaoeri: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2015
The movement is real, brace yourself up CHANGE is coming.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2015
lokito:
Negative creativity

How? Is he asking you to stone anyone ?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Firefire(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2015
ilugunboy:
Passion

... for madness grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Lordtrillion(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Hehehe, APC, I hail una. See as the man be like Ojuju Calabar grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Firefire:

... for madness grin

I see....what do you call PDP supporter asking you to stone anyone having a contrary view?

In specific what would you call Mama Peace ( what an irony) ?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by AJOT99(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Dem dey do am?

4 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Firefire(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2015
ilugunboy:

I see....what do you call PDP supporter asking you to stone anyone having a contrary view?

In specific what would you call Mama Peace ( what an irony) ?

What did Mama Peace do you that pains you so much ?

17 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by aresa: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nothing like passion for what you believe in.

#Change#GMB.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Firefire(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
AJOT99:
Dem dey do am?

I think so... undecided

8 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Firefire:

What did Mama Peace do you that pain you so much ?

Me? Are you sure you are not mistaken ?

8 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Firefire(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
ilugunboy:

Me? Are you sure you are not mistaken ?

no be you mention mama peace name enter our brother up there dt just newly start his madness cheesy

12 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Passion for creativity.

Sai Changi!

8 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Firefire:

no be you mention mama peace name enter our brother up there dt just newly start his madness cheesy

Look at the comment I quoted that brought her up.

8 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Firefire(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
ilugunboy:

Look at the comment I quoted that brought her up.

Okay boss.

CHANGE your mind we can't follow any party represented by madness.

13 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Aminat508(f): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Anyhow them use d broom, whalahi Na Baba Buhari IBn Muhammed......

APC: CHANGE!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by omokoladele(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
I smell CHANGE!

But Aboki people funny sha cheesy

This is political masquerade grin

2 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Firefire:

Okay boss.

CHANGE your mind we can't follow any party represented by madness figure.

That is your interpretation of his dressing...you are entitled to such. We see it differently....we see a man committed and believe in a cause.

Look at him very well and closely again......he doesn't come across like he has been finacially compromised to do what he is doing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by MRLINGTON(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Political Madness

7 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Firefire(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
ilugunboy:

That is your interpretation of his dressing...you are entitled to such. We see it differently....we see a man committed and believe in a cause.

Look at him very well and closely again......he doesn't come across like he has been finacially compromised to do what he is doing.

If you meet such fellow in the dark in a confined place at night, how many kilometer race would you apply? grin

No twist am joor, ohun ti o da ko da, e ma pe aja lobo fun wa.

9 Likes

Re: See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
centmichael101:
Madness running in APC camp

Its all starts this way...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. / Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State / Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.