Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? (52181 Views)

Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics / Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Can somebody please tell me what's going on here?
Is the groom regretting marrying the bride? The bride is also crying but doesn't want to spoil her makeup

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by simplemach(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
May be they both remembered something. Or probably the groom's parents (who might have sponsored the wedding) forced the girl on him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
He might have lost his parents and was wishing they were there to watch him become a man.

320 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
I hate seeing men cry. angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by niggi4life(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin. The guy be like: kaiiiii, the pastor just say for better for worse, who send me message ooooooooo

The girl be like: i see im account balance for im fone last nite and na 5,200Naira remain for im account, chineke how i wan cope oooooooo

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin grin grin

_shit don hold my guy die. Na how to tell them say he wan go _shit without them thinking say he wan run, na wetin he dey think.

See sweat olorunoba. grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
C as the woman bone I say for her mind she go be like
If u like cry river benue make u better save the one way u go cry after marriage

Some women can be devil in human skin

Don't Bleep with them

Apparently that is the reason we need them

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by niggi4life(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
grin grin grin

_shit don hold my guy die. Na how to tell them say he wan go _shit without them thinking say he wan run, na wetin he dey think.

See sweat olorunoba. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by ronald4lif(m): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Maybe some of the wedding invitees got involved in an accident on their way to the church and they just got informed of the sad development.

17 Likes

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
niggi4life:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

:-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by prettyjo(f): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
hehehehehe
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Joel3(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
hahaha the guy is a banker on a 50k salary per month.

and he budgeted 600k for the wedding probably he borrowed 300k.

and now he has spent 1 million for the wedding. debt after wedding. and to add to it he got a sacked/ leaving letter a day to the wedding from the bank.

he is now thinking how he is going to pay the loan he took back. and not only that he saw the wife birth certificate the day of the wedding. she is senior to him with 10years.

my guy couldn't help but cry.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by xynerise: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Constipation or something of the sort.

Besides, the groom is much younger than the bride

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by iphanyiuma(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
He has a small prick grincheesy

9 Likes

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
He's probably thinking about his mom food and how he will miss it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by passionate88: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
The groom is crying because he just realised the bride will add up IF she gives birth

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Qaisar1: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
The guy mouth dey bleed

*Clears throat, hmm hun*

I was there, if you weren't, this is what really happened:

The bride's ex showed up in the scene, fought the groom. He managed to present a well angled-uppercut to the chin of the victim (Groom). It could have been worse we (congregation) had to drag out the embittered ex for the wielding to proceed. Hence, the bride's mood too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, why people dey always type "Ishilove"? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
awww...what a romantic couple
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by centmichael101(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
The juju wey dey use trap the guy just loose,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Chizzy20(f): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
hmm probably...Tears of joy.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Financial responsibility don start proper grin
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Penuelseun(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
He is probably thinking "chai, na who send me o, so this girl finally succeeded in traping me with her pregnancy. Chai, there is God o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
He's doomed!

The guy confessed say em be impotent

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by AbuMikey(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
because he is about to enter marriage wahala

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by blessedvisky(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
lol. its because he is saying bye-bye to freedom of dating, partying, clubbing, drinking ,chyking, f****king diff girls and one night stands.

Meanwhile, the bride is shedding tears of joy. In her mind, she's saying, "ohh God, so this man married me after all the trouble, after the numerous heartbreaks. Thank you Lord"

Click LIKE if you think so too. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by DesChyko: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
He's like ""At last.."
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by alberto2k(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
RickRichards:
He might have lost his parents and was wishing they were there to watch him become a man.
10000 likes

12 Likes

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by samson1515(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
They are happy na

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Afarozy(f): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Really nid to no wat cld be d cos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding / Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.