Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? (49565 Views)

Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by falconey(m): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin
She is probably between 5-8years old.

This is GAGA going crazy........ladies for any reason can you dress up your daughter looking this HOT?

And guys can you allow your wife do this to your daughter and why?

12 Likes 15 Shares

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by NewsEmpireNG(f): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Absolutely. ....

Yers i can dress my daughter in that lovely outfit but without the makeup!

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by NewsEmpireNG(f): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
As i matter of fact sef, i just saved up that pix. The style is so on point, decent & African. Hehehhe

16 Likes

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by apholaryn: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
hit....I mean d dress
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by ginawest(f): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
d makeup is too much for her age

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Why not??
But without the makeups

7 Likes

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
"Hot"? To describe a kid?

37 Likes

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by megawax8: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
YES , except you give ma reason not to!

if my wife 'dresses' my daughter anything short of this classy sef,me and her fit get problem.

*the makeup though, not a fan*

7 Likes

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by kinglekan: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
ginawest:
d makeup is too much for her age

Oh really? What's d criteria for measuring that?

2 Likes

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Fulaboy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
The style is owk but the make up tho undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by ginawest(f): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Oh really? What's d criteria for measuring that?
luking at her alone,u shud knw she z below 6...and its not decent to wear heavy makeup at dat age

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by temitemi1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
She's beautiful grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by falconey(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
"Hot"? To describe a kid?

if I didn't upload the full pic maybe just her face thousands of nairalanders will fall for her.....the "HOT" is to make it more interesting.

3 Likes

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by kinglekan: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
ginawest:
luking at her alone,u shud knw she z below 6...and its not decent to wear heavy makeup at dat age

Heavy make up possibly and it could just be d effect of a good camera.
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Minus the make up yes.

1 Like

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by ritababe(f): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Waoh
click menu=>tools=>save image
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lol...her eye brows though grin
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Cutehector(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
Minus the make up yes.
she looks fine. Why deprive her of such?
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by falconey(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
Minus the make up yes.

be candid.....tell me the 1st thing you see when you viewed the photo.

Because I see clearly without the make-up she is not as gorgeous as you might think.

2 Likes

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Chizzy20(f): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
love d dress...bt i dnt encourage makeup on kids.

2 Likes

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

be candid.....tell me the 1st thing you see when you viewed the photo.

Because I see clearly without the make-up she is not as gorgeous as you might think.
she don't need the make up. He skin is still clear and soft. She's just a baby.

3 Likes

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by falconey(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chizzy20:
love d dress...bt i dnt encourage makeup on kids.

for now she is a kid, at what age as a mother can you encourage her to wear make-ups?
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Chizzy20(f): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

for now she is a kid, at what age as a mother can you encourage her to wear make-ups?
18 yrs...

4 Likes

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by falconey(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
she don't need the make up. He skin is still clear and soft. She's just a baby.

she doesn't look like a kid looking at a her face alone......imagine someone use her face alone as DP won't you think she is a beautiful lady?

Let me ask....... at what age can you encourage your daughter to wear make-ups?
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

she doesn't look like a kid looking at a her face alone......imagine someone use her face alone as DP won't you think she is a beautiful lady?

when she's 18 she can make her own decisions.

3 Likes 20 Shares

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by lordthree(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

are you muslim? 'cause you seem like you're trying to justify finding a little girl hot, kinda disgusting to be honest.

11 Likes

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Falconey what kind of gay white dude u standing next to in that pic? shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by falconey(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
Falconey what kind of gay white dude u standing next to in that pic? shocked grin

We were at ELEGUSHI beach earlier this year.

Gay Damn it!!!!!
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Vyolet(f): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
I love the outfit but the make up is not necessary.

1 Like

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by falconey(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
lordthree:

are you muslim? 'cause you seem like you're trying to justify finding a little girl hot, kinda disgusting to be honest.

no nah......is just to make the thread more interesting
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

We were in ELEGUSHI beach earlier this year.

Gay Damn it!!!!!
you couldn't look for a hot dude to take a pic with? Or you didn't want someone looking better then you? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.