Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? (63810 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by steppin: 12:27am On Mar 22, 2015
ivyT:

D thunder wey go fire ur yansh dey do press up grin
Stale and dry.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nimblemind(m): 12:45am On Mar 22, 2015
Op , please gimme the girls' number.. I need to speak to her in private!

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by pinkycute(f): 1:12am On Mar 22, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nimblemind:
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by ivyT(f): 1:27am On Mar 22, 2015
steppin:

Stale and dry.

Do I care?= NO

8 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by ipleddge: 1:52am On Mar 22, 2015
rokiatu:
No time for bullshít. ..t , #toomuchfishintheocean #weareneverevergettingbacktogether. #nospaceinmyheartforcheaters
I wish someone catch me bouncing on ur Yansh sad I will like to die there

6 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Infomizer(m): 3:28am On Mar 22, 2015
sheunflexy:
Left to me the situation has already sorted itself out,we were four closed friends while in higher institution,you will always find four of us together,we were all in the same department(Civil Engineering)one of us suppose to have his introduction next week thursday at ibadan,yesterday evening,he got the info that their was a particular guy that usually come to visit his fiancee at her shop every evening,after tipping him off yesterday he decided to go along with one of the other guys been that am in lag right now,the door to the shop was half closed and the shop light off,my guy went straight knowing where the switch is and switched it on.....he saw wonders,a guy sucking his fiancee boobs,he wanted to pick a fight but the guy that went with him stoped him,called me and told me what happened,immeiately I told him to quit the shit,and if he refuses he shouldn't expect me at the intro,pls what will would you do in this kind of situation?

In Kanye West and Pusha T's voice....Run away as fast as you can!

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2015
Abbey2sam:
abeg no forget to come tell us the concluding part of this story

I take God beg you
sure,funny enough the fiancee called me yesterday crying on phone,I pretended has if av never heard,she hung the phone immediately,I guess she might be thinking that the best option is to keep it to her self since I haven't heard about,tried calling her back she didn't pick.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2015
Nimblemind:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nimblemind(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2015
sheunflexy:

Abeg now.. Oya what about her shop address?

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by baralatie(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2015
Nimblemind:

Abeg now.. Oya what about her shop address?
area c command barracks,ojuelegba

5 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by pretydiva(f): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ur friend beta leave dat gal asap. Jeez..sm gals can b so disgusting. Wat was she lukin 4 in d other guy dat her fiance doesn't have? If ur friend go ahead wif d wedding, let him no he is digging his crave wif his own hands. My 2cents

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Ur friend beta leave dat gal asap. Jeez..sm gals can b so disgusting. Wat was she lukin 4 in d other guy dat her fiance doesn't have? If ur friend go ahead wif d wedding, let him no he is digging his crave wif his own hands. My 2cents
I just pray he would go with my advice,will surely know wat sup before today runs out.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Linzo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Forget about her and move on with your life, believe me in no distance time you will get the girl that will truly be yours

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Linzo:
Forget about her and move on with your life, believe me in no distance time you will get the girl that will truly be yours
gbam

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:
Hmmm
ur hmmmmm really mean a lot ooooo,long time.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
lolz sucking her in the shop.... damn....am just thinking of the wild and crazy sex they have been getting behind your friend sh!!t.. God save us from deceiving b1tchess.If your friend doesn't know what to do by now, only God can save him from the pit he's about to get into

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
steppin:

Bros, your writing skills are so poor.
Are you sure you're a graduate?

ninny but we could comprehend what he wrote,which one be ur own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by talktrue1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
That a girl cheat while waiting for the right man does not mean that she will continue to cheat. Most of them lock up once they get married.

Same applies to guys who sample many girls and became faithful to their partner once they tie the knot.

Just get a spouse that will love you and be content with what you have.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
runnazz:
lolz sucking her in the shop.... damn....am just thinking of the wild and crazy sex they have been getting behind your friend sh!!t.. God save us from deceiving b1tchess.If your friend doesn't know what to do by now, only God can save him from the pit he's about to get into
relationship of 3yrs,he just told his mum this evening,yet to confirm her reaction.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
talktrue1:
That a girl cheat while waiting for the right man does not mean that she will continue to cheat. Most of them lock up once they get married.

Same applies to guys who sample many girls and became faithful to their partner once they tie the knot.

bro she didn't cheat while waiting for the right man ooo,don't forget that the intro is next week thurday oooo,as far as am concern she's a gonna,have told him already.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by baralatie(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
talktrue1:

you know it is a big lie!!!
if you cheat now in a relationship as long as you don't get caught the cheating continue and by the time it blows open it has eaten deep.

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by baralatie(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
talktrue1:

and another rule (from experience) never be content in a relationship where your spouse sleeps around or has a servicing officer!

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
baralatie:

you know it is a big lie!!!
if you cheat now in a relationship as long as you don't get caught the cheating continue and by the time it blows open it has eaten deep.
gbam!a cheat will always be a cheat....women shaaaaa!
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by stephenqueen: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
rokiatu:
No time for bullshít. ..t , #toomuchfishintheocean #weareneverevergettingbacktogether. #nospaceinmyheartforcheaters
Hi hun! kiss
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
sheunflexy:
bro she didn't cheat while waiting for the right man ooo,don't forget that the intro is next week thurday oooo,as far as am concern she's a gonna,have told him already.

i just tire for the guy i no even understand the German Chinese he dey speak

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
runnazz:

i just tire for the guy i no even understand the German Chinese he dey speak
his entitle to is own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Beamborla(f): 12:00am On Mar 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:01am On Mar 23, 2015
Chico Ejiro Production.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by bosleey: 12:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Go for one last fawk, den dump her arse. tongue
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by tellwisdom: 12:06am On Mar 23, 2015
All these Yoruba babes been kissing and smooching in the shop since 1964 undecided

5 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Thinkr(m): 12:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Teach her a lesson. Dump her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.