Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? (63794 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2015
Oga God z using dix 2 tell u dat xhe nt d rite perxon 4 u
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Donpizzle(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
Left to me the situation has already sorted itself out,we were four closed friends while in higher institution,you will always find four of us together,we were all in the same department(Civil Engineering)one of us suppose to have his introduction next week thursday at ibadan,yesterday evening,he got the info that their was a particular guy that usually come to visit his fiancee at her shop every evening,after tipping him off yesterday he decided to go along with one of the other guys been that am in lag right now,the door to the shop was half closed and the shop light off,my guy went straight knowing where the switch is and switched it on.....he saw wonders,a guy sucking his fiancee boobs,he wanted to pick a fight but the guy that went with him stoped him,called me and told me what happened,immeiately I told him to quit the shit,and if he refuses he shouldn't expect me at the intro,pls what will would you do in this kind of situation?

chai, na wa ooo.
To d ladies, any man or woman frm ur village dats has sworn dat u wil nvr marry..........holy ghost fire.
C as witches nd wizard wan use spoil dat gal introduction.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by EmmyDe25(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
Left to me the situation has already sorted itself out,we were four closed friends while in higher institution,you will always find four of us together,we were all in the same department(Civil Engineering)one of us suppose to have his introduction next week thursday at ibadan,yesterday evening,he got the info that their was a particular guy that usually come to visit his fiancee at her shop every evening,after tipping him off yesterday he decided to go along with one of the other guys been that am in lag right now,the door to the shop was half closed and the shop light off,my guy went straight knowing where the switch is and switched it on.....he saw wonders,a guy sucking his fiancee boobs,he wanted to pick a fight but the guy that went with him stoped him,called me and told me what happened,immeiately I told him to quit the shit,and if he refuses he shouldn't expect me at the intro,pls what will would you do in this kind of situation?
In Shane Filan's voice.... "I am already gone, take a look around"
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2015
steppin:

Bros, your writing skills are so poor.
Are you sure you're a graduate?
Most engine guys and English Language are not strawberry and cream.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
if not for the other guy that followed him,he wanted to smack an iron chair on the guy head oooo,thank God he was prevented sha.
Why hit the guy? He's doing what the lady wants.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Chibaby87(f): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
It shows that she is not the right person for him, imagine a week to the introduction and she have agreed to marry the guy why allowing another guy. May be she doesn't know that marriage is not friendship where you will pack men keep.

I, that's faithful always have heartbreak. Is well, that's life for you. One Man One Woman
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
maclatunji:

Utter rubbish, if you cannot figure this out at 15, there's something wrong with you.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Girls with rubbish! He should free the girl. She doesn't deserve him. lipsrsealed
sure,he just did that this evening.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
twosquare:
pls, update us on his decision.
he did the needful this eveining...QUITTING!
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
nekaa:
you didn't really like the girl before now shey?
not that I don't like her,I just dislike a cheat not when the intro is in a week time.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by ceononi: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
we were four closed friends
Who go open una? grin
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by twosquare(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
he did the needful this eveining...QUITTING!
hmmn...better
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Thanks to everybody for your contributions,my friend families called a family meeting this evening,final decition,he just quit the relationship,not easy for him though.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Mayream01(f): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
bros,take broom floog wteva vegetable she don give ur frnd chop if he refuses 2 leave her. M a lady n I wnt take dt sh*t frm no 1
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by pofolo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
The magistrate court of Nairaland, this day, hereby close the case between "tona wo bobie" and "bobie been sucked"........

Next case please !!!
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by jarfarchiks(m): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2015
stan241:
There is nothing to do in that situation other than to switch the light back off and leave

Na to continue d mission and ask d light To be put off only if u lucky and not get a shot to d head. Respect d beards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? / Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.