Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Lagos to Abidjan. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos to Abidjan. (14896 Views)

Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by cutieme(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
@ugosample if I marry an ivorian or if an Ivorian gives me a child will that guarantee my citizenship over there?I think I love their ladies
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
cutieme:
@ugosample if I marry an ivorian or if an Ivorian gives me a child will that guarantee my citizenship over there?I think I love their ladies

You want Ivorian nationality?
Why would you want that?

But make I no lie tho, Ivorian girls make sense sha.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by cutieme(m): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
really? anyways back to my questions bro @ ugosample probably I could use their pali enter a better country or visa free
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by gocare: 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
I had to do small research as to the day to day cost of living there and this is what I saw. fear catch me https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/abidjan?currency=NGN
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Pmpfilmz: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hello guys can give me info of going to Abidjan
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by OliviaPope1: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2019
Hi @Ugosample,

I know this thread is old, but I’ll like to ask you some questions please.
I’m considering moving to Abidjan and there’s so little information online on how to get legal residency. Can you help with some info?
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by roughdiamond(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
OliviaPope1:
Hi @Ugosample,

I know this thread is old, but I’ll like to ask you some questions please.
I’m considering moving to Abidjan and there’s so little information online on how to get legal residency. Can you help with some info?
https://www.nairaland.com/3065228/nairalander-abidjan/35#73721725

1 Like

Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by cutieme(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rough diamond how far, u still in Abidjan?
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by OliviaPope1: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
OliviaPope1:
Thank you. Will look at the link.
That thread has all you need
quite informative
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Rajioj: 2:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Hello house, good evening please I really want to relocate to cote'de vour In Abidjan. To be priced am a civil Engineer and I also buy and sell phones and laptops, my questions are ;
1. Which way is best to go is it by road bus or air... And what are the advantages and advantages...
2. Can I make it while selling my laptop and phone business there... Or I can also run my civil Engineering career there...?
3. Can I get 1 room apartments there for my privacy or to share with roommates..
Please I really need your quick advice on these questions because I want to move by this month end and I have my Passport and yellow card...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Hails Abia For Being The First State To Have A Diaspora Commission / Ebonyi To Repair Airport Runway With 13.7 Billion Naira / I Need Low Tuition Schools In Uk(3000 Pounds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.