Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING (21311 Views)

PHOTO: EFCC Should Arrest And Probe The Owner Of This Pot Of Soup / Jonathan vows Not To Give Opposition Any Chance To Rule / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Saintluke94(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Only God knows who is fooling who.....I just dey observe
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
U need to hear a lot of nigerians crayon out here , I went to a filling station and we are buying fuel for 100naira per liter, and some clueless pple still want their lives in one position for another 4yrs , we are tired ... Let's vote wisely, Nigeria is sick under their leadership. God bless Nigeria and the people who respects the future to come
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Hafyz23(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
madridguy:
Can somebody help me read this famous quotes of GMB and GEJ to the first lady to know whose brain is dead or useless in term of functioning.

12 Amazing Quote From Gen Muhammadu Buhari—They call him an illiterate with no certificate.

1. I cannot change the past. But I can change the present and the future.
2. I am a former military ruler and a converted democrat
3. I have heard and read references to me as a ‘former dictator’…I take responsibility for anything that happened under my watch(now this a leader)
4. Two things have bloomed in the present administration: waste and corruption
5. Because of the greed, profligacy & corruption, Nigeria’s ‘wealth’ has not translated to human development.
6. I assure you, if I become president, the world will not have to worry about Nigeria as it is now.
7. To vote for the continuity of failure or to elect progressive change. I believe the people will choose wisely
8. Any war waged on corruption should not be misconstrued as settling old scores or a witch-hunt.
9. I’m running for President to lead Nigeria to prosperity and not adversity.
10. As you all know, I had been a military head of state in … But the global triumph of democracy has shown that another and a preferable path to change is possible.
11. On corruption, there will be no confusion as to where I stand. Corruption will have no place and the corrupt will not be appointed into my administration.
12. I, Muhamadu Buhari will always lead from the front.

9 Amazing Quote From Goodluck Ebele Jonathan— Ironically they call him the educated on with a PhD.

1. Stealing is not corruption.
2. 80% of my advisers have nothing to tell me.
3. Two unmarried men having sex together is corruption.
4. If you leave a goat and yam together, then the goat will eat the yam. You must remove the goat from the yam to prevent corruption…..corruption is not thief, thief is thief and corruption is corruption.
6. If I cannot fix power in 4 years, I’m useless, don’t waste your vote on me for another 4.
7. How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? The money is not even enough to buy a Peugeot.
8. They, Boko Haram are my siblings, I will not send the army to kill my family.
9. B/Haram sponsors are people I dine with.

Vote wisely...
Vote APC
Vote for CHANGE
Jonathan is a comedian,a joker. We need a serious leader indeed.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by kinibigdeal(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
madridguy:
Can somebody help me read this famous quotes of GMB and GEJ to the first lady to know whose brain is dead or useless in term of functioning.

12 Amazing Quote From Gen Muhammadu Buhari—They call him an illiterate with no certificate.

3. I have heard and read references to me as a ‘former dictator’…I take responsibility for anything that happened under my watch(now this a leader)
5. Because of the greed, profligacy & corruption, Nigeria’s ‘wealth’ has not translated to human development.
6. I assure you, if I become president, the world will not have to worry about Nigeria as it is now.
7. To vote for the continuity of failure or to elect progressive change. I believe the people will choose wisely
8. Any war waged on corruption should not be misconstrued as settling old scores or a witch-hunt.
10. As you all know, I had been a military head of state in … But the global triumph of democracy has shown that another and a preferable path to change is possible.
11. On corruption, there will be no confusion as to where I stand. Corruption will have no place and the corrupt will not be appointed into my administration.

9 Amazing Quote From Goodluck Ebele Jonathan— Ironically they call him the educated on with a PhD.

4. If you leave a goat and yam together, then the goat will eat the yam. You must remove the goat from the yam to prevent corruption…..corruption is not thief, thief is thief and corruption is corruption.
6. If I cannot fix power in 4 years, I’m useless, don’t waste your vote on me for another 4.
7. How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? The money is not even enough to buy a Peugeot.
8. They, Boko Haram are my siblings, I will not send the army to kill my family.

Vote wisely...
Vote APC
Vote for CHANGE

You forgot to add this by GMB on aljazeera

INEC - independent nigeria electoral commision
APC- All progressive peoples confidence
Is vice: Pastor osibanjo

Favourite quotes

blood and baboon will flow if what happen in 2011 happen again
I will make GEJ administration ungovernable
A fight on bokoharam is a fight against the North
Bokoharam should be granted amnesty
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by akpumping7720(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
ceejay80s:

Gej will rig the election and then cause war in naija that will affect so many lives
MY PROPHESY
Jonathan will never hand over power to Buhari even if Buhari wins. Two things will definitely happen; If Buhari wins, Jonathan will refuse to hand over power, rather he will hand over to the military or annul the election. GEJ will make sure he wins at all cost.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by madridguy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Wow, you just remind me of my good friend. The late Gen. Azazi, Former National Security adviser " PDP is boko haram, Boko haram is PDP, if you want an end to Boko Haram, PDP know what to do."

More ?

kinibigdeal:

You forgot to add this by GMB on aljazeera

INEC - independent nigeria electoral commision
APC- All progressive peoples confidence
Is vice: Pastor osibanjo

Favourite quotes

blood and baboon will flow if what happen in 2011 happen again
I will make GEJ administration ungovernable
A fight on bokoharam is a fight against the North
Bokoharam should be granted amnesty
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by stevecantrell: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
akpumping7720:

Jonathan will never hand over power to Buhari even if Buhari wins. Two things will definitely happen; If Buhari wins, Jonathan will refuse to hand over power, rather he will hand over to the military or annul the election. GEJ will make sure he wins at all cost.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by sandland: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
You do not have better things to say.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by thepatroit: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
BabaEleko:
Please, Is Jonathan planning to "deal" with himself or i'm i missing something? Because as far as every local and international intelligence report have obtained, Jonathan is the CHIEF PLOTTER of the INTERIM NATIONAL GOVERNMENT!
GBAM!!!
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by amakaobiemeka: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
What is otouke doing in DUARA the home of greatnes and integrity, abi he wants to tap from the home that breeds the source of leadership which he lacks. What has darkness got to do with light?
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by netmillionaires(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The idea of interim national government is nothing but a figment of imagination of that devilish cult called APC bent on lying and destroying the fresh air of nigeria.lt is not even recongised exepct if there is some sort of revolution in which the grundnorm(constution) is changed.

GEJ has come out to debunk this farce strongly and effectively...........GEJ everywhere you go.........GEJ till 2019
please correct the following typos RECONGISED, EXEPCT, and CONSTUTION
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by noordean(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Who is deceiving who?
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by onatisi(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
akpumping7720:

bros , buhari will never rule nigeria again and apc will never win the presidency. This coming election results will shock nigerians and the whole world . Pdp will win with a wide margin.,hardly will apc win 13 states . Just wait and see. After the elections they can go and live in the court room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
seunmsg:
Nonsense. He should arrest and deal with himself cos he's the major culprit.
Too much hatred and anger will give you ulcer o o o
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by kraftykc(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
seunmsg:

Right outta my mouth dude.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by babestella: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
ceejay80s:

Gej will rig the election and then cause war in naija that will affect so many lives
MY PROPHESY

So in your mind if GEJ wins the election he rigged it, but if APC wins, it is not rigged. You must be a big joker. Well for your info if GEJ wins, better not come out to make noise o, it's better your pathetic lying party goes to court to prove their case but if you hit the streets the army will help you hit the grave very simple. You and your s1lly APC party have been warned. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by babestella: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
What is otouke doing in DUARA the home of greatnes and integrity, abi he wants to tap from the home that breeds the source of leadership which he lacks. What has darkness got to do with light?

Lol, grin grin

Don't worry after the elections Daura will go to Otuoke to learn how to be an all rounder politician, not some regional warlord like Buhari and Tinubu. Watch out. You and your illiterate candidate will cry on 24th of March or 28th of March.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by babestella: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
akpumping7720:

PDP will win the election. Nigeria is too big for small regional APC lords. APC is a fraud and a big joke of the century.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by uptoHim(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
BabaEleko:
Please, Is Jonathan planning to "deal" with himself or i'm i missing something? Because as far as every local and international intelligence report have obtained, Jonathan is the CHIEF PLOTTER of the INTERIM NATIONAL GOVERNMENT!

And still it was Amechi in this country who first promised Nigerians that APC will form an Interim Government if they lose. In fact, I first learnt the meaning of that world from Amechi. And of course you won't know that because truth has no meaning to you unless it's in your own interest. Let's keep deceiving ourselves. When it finally happens, I will know who would not be a victim. Quote me, GEJ and Buhari and their kids would not have any bruise. I can't say same about you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by babestella: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Egypt is what it is today because the Islamic MUSLIM brotherhood hoodwinked the youths to cause a revolution in the land. Today we have seen the remains of Egypt and they are trying to cope with different kind of Bomb blast day after day. Sadly, we are on the same path. May God help us because we are at the brink of imminent break up. The solution is if GEJ wins, the opposition should allow him lead the nation peacefully and with support, but if the opposition decides otherwise, then we all have to go outer separate ways.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by omenka(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
seunmsg:
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by babestella: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
holyokoto:
This president thought everybody are fools. continue fooling the whole nation, one day you shall be rewarded for these LIES. Who is can create interim Government if it is not the president?

I can see how you believe Tinubu factless allegations. He is gradually leading you to you end. It's bette you accept defeat when GEJ wins o, if you come out to fight the government, I can't guarantee what or where you'll end up o. A word is enough for the wise who now thinks fo0lishly..
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by uptoHim(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
babestella:

So in your mind if GEJ wins the election he rigged it, but if APC wins, it is not rigged. You must be a big joker. Well for your info if GEJ wins, better not come out to make noise o, it's better your pathetic lying party goes to court to prove their case but if you hit the streets the army will help you hit the grave very simple. You and your s1lly APC party have been warned. Shikena.

They have been deceiving so many to put this country in danger. Their ogas have been panning and building to bring them war, and they are here blindly following them. FFK talk about their secrete radio station the other day, and none of these guy here could allow their sentiments to let them reason logically about what could be the intention of party with a secrete radio station.

PDP is not all wonderful, but APC is leading Nigerians to a greater challenge.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by akpumping7720(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
onatisi:
bros , buhari will never rule nigeria again and apc will never win the presidency. This coming election results will shock nigerians and the whole world . Pdp will win with a wide margin.,hardly will apc win 13 states . Just wait and see. After the elections they can go and live in the court room.
Yes, u can't decide for all but my statement is a conditional one. I told my colleagues in office dat d election will not hold on Feb 14th nd it was so. GEJ will try all his possible best to make sure he wins d election. And if it happens the other way round, he will never hand over power to Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Toble: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
It baffles me how APC wakes up, fabricates some lies then feeds it to the general public without thinking of the effect of such on an already tensed up Nigeria.
I hope Tinubu & co are ready for the consequences of such actions.
Is Obasanjo an APC memeber when he talked about the govt plan about ING? Is wole shoyinka an APC member?get facts#change is imminent.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by sunny63(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Gej u have won d election
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by annurhaske(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Change 4 sure.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Talibanis: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=32pt]CHICKEN!!![/size]
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mtscheew na today he begin dey make vows. if he doesn't make a vow he would set up an invisible committee to look into the issue. Clueless motherfucker.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by DinoAnnberry(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
madridguy:

Vote wisely...
Vote APC
Vote for CHANGE

Bulshit. Buhari show us your certificate. grin
Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by Cityguy: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Airforce1:
I support you Mr President

2019 is sure
Surer than sure sef. No wind as some see their 'change' can move a mountain. Jona, Aso rock na your house till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING by dazdilijae(m): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
BabaEleko:

When the people talking about it are arrested 2 explain what they know and where their source are please don't shout fowl cos the accusers should tell nigerian were and how the ING was conceive. Abi we no get the rite to know?
APC leader should explain to the security agents what they know and provide the evidence they have(fayemi)
Let the game begin
Remember 2 Vote wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ken Wiwa Is Dead! Ken Saro-Wiwa Jnr Dies At 48 / Isabella Okafor Donates Campaign T-shirt To Uche Nwosu / You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.