Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Seun Is Trying To Rebuild Programming Section - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Seun Is Trying To Rebuild Programming Section (896 Views)

Programming Section Heavy-weights, Come Hither! / Can Nairaland Programming Section Be More Like Stack Overflow / Programming Section -Not Much Going On Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Is Trying To Rebuild Programming Section by HCpaul(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
I could notice the scope of Mr. Seun's method of rebuilding this section or Nairaland as a whole. This section has drop, and there is no real and a responsible computer pioneer that will come and sacrifise (waste) his time here. Most posts are written by young inspired programmers, in honour of gaining attentions.

I have once decided to post relevants post in this section, but was negleted. I will rather sleep in religious section than to waste my time here.

The downfall of this section is a weakness of Nairaland.

Build it, and Nairaland will arise. Prioritize the administration of the forum. Inferior admin, superior admin, thread creator, researchers, and so on. Stop making politics stuff to contain fp. It will only make the forum to be limited.

But, why did'nt Seun setup his company yet? Bill started like this, and likewise google. The vision of Seun is limited to a forum. I can never choose a nigerian as my mentor. They are most visionless, and love repetitive works. They love to become an experts in someone else field, but ain't creative enough and innovative. All fields of life were invented by foreign nations, in which nigerian only learn and become esperts.

This is my opinion.
Re: Seun Is Trying To Rebuild Programming Section by Abdulleeh: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
HCpaul:
I could notice the scope of Mr. Seun's method of rebuilding this section or Nairaland as a whole. This section has drop, and there is no real and a responsible computer pioneer that will come and sacrifise (waste) his time here. Most posts are written by young inspired programmers, in honour of gaining attentions.

I have once decided to post relevants post in this section, but was negleted. I will rather sleep in religious section than to waste my time here.

The downfall of this section is a weakness of Nairaland.

Build it, and Nairaland will arise. Prioritize the administration of the forum. Inferior admin, superior admin, thread creator, researchers, and so on. Stop making politics stuff to contain fp. It will only make the forum to be limited.

But, why did'nt Seun setup his company yet? Bill started like this, and likewise google. The vision of Seun is limited to a forum. I can never choose a nigerian as my mentor. They are most visionless, and love repetitive works. They love to become an experts in someone else field, but ain't creative enough and innovative. All fields of life were invented by foreign nations, in which nigerian only learn and become esperts.

This is my opinion.

Await your ban soon for challenging the boss for his action. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Seun Is Trying To Rebuild Programming Section by talk2hb1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Seun Visionless that I know nothing about, but one thing I am very sure is to run a site like Nairaland no be moi-moi.
Re: Seun Is Trying To Rebuild Programming Section by Abdulleeh: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Seun the boss. Humble to the core
Re: Seun Is Trying To Rebuild Programming Section by WhiZTiM(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
HCpaul:

...But, why did'nt Seun setup his company yet? Bill started like this, and likewise google. The vision of Seun is limited to a forum. I can never choose a nigerian as my mentor. They are most visionless, and love repetitive works. They love to become an experts in someone else field, but ain't creative enough and innovative. All fields of life were invented by foreign nations, in which nigerian only learn and become esperts.

This is my opinion.

Hahaha...
First of all... ...OP, quit drugs... smoking weed ain't good for you.

Secondly, I will like to know ya village. It seems illiterates plenty for ya place.

Quips aside... ...just trying to laugh here...
Please don't say you can't have a Nigerian as a mentor. That statement is outright WRONG.
No offences meant, but I think you haven't been exposed to meet lotsa Nigerian bright minds.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Is Trying To Rebuild Programming Section by Seun(m): 4:51am On Mar 22, 2015
I choose to ignore this disrespectful kid.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1)

Experience Android Developer Neeed / We Still Remain Naija,s No.1 ICT Solution Company / Why The Rich Incorporate Their Business………. And Why You Should Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.