Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) (38111 Views)

A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him / See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / Ever Wished To Take A Nap On 3rd Mainland Bridge? This Man Did! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Twitter user Tejiri shared his shocking story earlier on today. What would you have done to the mad man if you were in this situation, guys? Someone later on said this was an age-long scam format. Tweets continue after the jump.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/read-what-mad-man-did-to-guy-in-lekki.html?m=1

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Abbamizy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
FTC....Wonderz shall neva cease... Nt suprised tho...shout out to onomegolo and mynd... *smh* for those guys that have been stealing FTC 4rm me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by centmichael101(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Are you sure you not owing the mad man!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by ArchEnemy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
There is a wise saying in my dialect. ? Lemme give you in English anyway.

'Lets call a cow brother (senior) in order for us to be able to go our way'

A mad man ll accost me and you think I wont rather give him money to forestall any embarrassment? Except I dont ve any.

We are talking about a mad man here. You never can tell what he can do to you.

4 Likes

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Spat on him? I would rip off the area he made contact with if I were him. $30,000 will get me some good skin surgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
I remember hearing a mad man arguing with bypassers and screaming, " I'm the owner of this area" - I laughed and thought deep on those words undecided
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Aare2050(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hhmmmm
Nigeria my country
Where people relate everthing to politics
Where common sence is very expencive
Where too much freedom of speech is abused
Where normal man report mad man online
Where citizens are demo-crazy
Where dull people use smart phones
Where mod bring nonsence post to FP
Where graduates learn barbing/mechanic
Where everybody wants. To travel oversea
Where you are free to add yours
Where you are free to share
Where u are free to like
Where you are free to register your june/july neco at a reputable centre. Call me on d line on my signature.
#Gudnite9ja

8 Likes

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
I blame Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ( PhD in Zoology) for allowing the Mad man to slap an innocent Nigerian right in his country..
Op how are we sure the Mad man is not Doyin Okupe ??

13 Likes

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by mumumugu(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Two mad people playing love

1 Like

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by ijustdey: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
mad man they vex.......

country dey hard this days oooo

5 Likes

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
I remember hearing a mad man arguing with bypassers and screaming, " I'm the owner of this area" - I laughed and thought deep on those words

1 Like

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by countsparrow: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nigeria don hold d mad man for neck, no be him fault...

Or maybe d madman be feeling d nigga, and way he packages, dey make no no, dey make me dey Maya Maya #in banga lees voice

2 Likes

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Misogynist2014(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Person go chop nau. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by laplace12(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Some people are deliberately mad.

Madness is their business, a lucrative one. I met one in Onitcha sometime ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by mascot87(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
I will beat the hell of him,the madness self go run comot. You go come hear
Madman: Yeeh Jesu...you wan kill person?Na play I dey play no be kill I wan kill am na. Ha,na wao person no fit follow u play again. mtwww

5 Likes

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Where's the tweet??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by falconey(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
take him to court!!!!! He must pay!!!!!
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hmmmm.....this is bad.
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by alphaconde(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
U aint seen anything yet, if u hv been to warri u will see lunatic making calls like sane men.

1 Like

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Big4wig(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lol

1. The whitest man on earth still have a
black shadow..
2. No mechanic can repair breaking news..
3. No matter how tall you are,you can
never see tommorow
4. Even if youhave millions of cars,you still have to walk to your bedroom.
5. You, being the best
swimmer doesn't make
you a fish.
6. The strongest man on earth can never
carry a Mansion
7.The smartest Assasin on earth can never
kill Water
8. No matter how smart a police is,he can
never catch the air ...
9. No matter how mighty a man is,he can never be wise as King Solomon...
10. Going to Church or Mosque doesn't
makes you a good Christian or Muslim...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Situation001(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
ok
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by pinkycute(f): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
because I know this will make front page.... Let me comment quick.... tongue
Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by bobcharly(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Father: Rose, I noticed u now call me 'Dad'
instead of
'Papa' why?
Rose: yes dad. Calling u 'Papa' spoils ma
lipstick!!!
I knw u wud try it. Lol..goodnight bikonu...ula don cum
meanwhile...CHANGE

7 Likes

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by kombats: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nxt time make him beat d madness comot fir him body..Madness pass madness

1 Like

Re: What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) by Damikevin(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
As crazy as it might sound I aint taking shit, I must land a punch. He might be lacking the ability of sanity, but he aint lacking in the ability to feel pain. That aint gon be the first day a mad man passed near me, why the hell is it gon be the first day one gon spit on me!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

U're Doing It Wrong ! / Man’s Bloody Stunt With Knife In Akokwa Creates Sensation In Imo State (pics) / Did You Ever Use This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.