Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised (36566 Views)

How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? / How Can Jesus Be Both God And God's Son? / Testimony Of How I Repented From Religion And Became A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Today I share my testimony with all my friends... i have lived my life deceiving my self to be a Christian, while I only practice it yet live in the world ignorantly, the world and it character push me doing things I never thought can kill me for ever, brethren except a man is born again he can not see the kingdom of God.

I have been in the world but now a changed man, a new creature for the glory of God. I used to smoke, drink, and defile my self with boys(homo sexual), but the Lord open my eyes through a child of God to see no gain in it but death, condemnation. My brothers and sister's let us change if we do such things and embrace Jesus Christ the Savior of all. God bless you as you read and accept the fact that everything is useless but the kingdom of God last for ever.

365 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Thank God for your life. Go for a medical check up.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by DuchessLily(f): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!

There is rejoicing in heaven as a soul has been saved.

Congrats !!!!

Thank God 4 ur life. U will not knw backslide

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by sulmeza(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nt a christian...buh as a fellow human..m rili hapi 4 u...i tnkGod 4 ur lyf...

Homosexuality is an abnormality of d highest oda....though mst pple fail to see dah.....

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by hopeforcharles(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Thank God for you, keep the fire burning, find a bible teaching church and become a member, attend services always it is well.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by achinaboy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
are u celibate now fro homo thing or you do women now,or are you celibate in general,but wants to do women in future?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by gud4dbest(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Very excited 4u bro!welcome to d world of reality...Gayism 'travesty of reality'.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by freshness2020: 4:16am On Mar 22, 2015
good one.
Heaven is proud of you son...
We are also proud of you....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by saxwizard(m): 4:19am On Mar 22, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by bloglover(m): 4:20am On Mar 22, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 22, 2015
Praise the lord!!!!!!!

Have you gotten a woman yet? You have to taste and check the difference only then can you decide.

Edited*******
I am not trying to push him back into sin/fornication, but going by his testimony he only stopped being gay but not yet a straight guy. In fact it's more like a celibate gay. What happens when he marries and find out he prefers chopping prick to punny

Na woman like me go suffer am ooo.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by waistaa(f): 4:23am On Mar 22, 2015
Thank you Lord for the grace given to his soul to repent and help us Lord to live according to your words,Amen

6 Likes

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Firefire(m): 4:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Glory be to the name of our God.

Congrats and welcome to the vineyard of Grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by BabaEleko(m): 4:26am On Mar 22, 2015
Are you very sure you're truly "deliverttttt"?? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by raayah(f): 4:27am On Mar 22, 2015

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by eleko1: 4:28am On Mar 22, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by joyceok: 4:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:30am On Mar 22, 2015
softysparky:
Praise the lord!!!!!!!

Have you gotten a woman yet? You have to taste and check the difference.

Let him use you as sample tongue

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by openmine(m): 4:30am On Mar 22, 2015
Thank God for your life!!
But You must know that its not only about giving ur life to christ ....u must stay connected to him..
..There is always a possibility dat habits tend to appear wen u least expect it...so be prepared!
What you watch,read or listen to must be reviewed in order not 2 allow such "rotten" habit 2 re-appear again...
Ur mind is like an empty container...wat u feed it is wat it gives u..

U must ensure dat u pray always and read books that inspire and motivate you d right way...
You must also avoid videos,mags or stuffs dat influence such urge.....
Dont also forget to associate or interact with the right people or friends....
Find a beautiful and lovely damsel for a life partner sharp sharp grin grin grin grin
Engage ur self in something meaningful and resist d temptation of staying idle...
...remember a lazy mind is a devil's workshop... cool cool

19 Likes

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by ednut1(m): 4:31am On Mar 22, 2015
Good for u. most religious pple only form religious bt are really chronic devils. say no to homosexuality o. never again grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Bsc(m): 4:31am On Mar 22, 2015
I want to c a gay carry d war and message against it...gud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by reaky(m): 4:32am On Mar 22, 2015
Super story
It's in d blood abegi

9 Likes

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by jhydebaba(m): 4:33am On Mar 22, 2015
so why the advert?
u for complete am with your name and picture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by jauntty: 4:33am On Mar 22, 2015
[size=16pt]Happy for U bro.

To all the gays, Lesbians, bisexuals on NL.......if you think you were born that way then you need to be Born Again [/size]

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Warlord3000(m): 4:33am On Mar 22, 2015
Na wa o..

Person still dey thank God say him escape homosexuality prison..

Some women never even allow am rest small to relate with God..

Don dey advice him to taste woman fast fast to Chek the difference cheesy

Chai... cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by knightsTempler: 4:34am On Mar 22, 2015
cool
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Busuyib(f): 4:34am On Mar 22, 2015
Gud 4 u
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 22, 2015
great

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by angelo5uk(m): 4:35am On Mar 22, 2015
Lol..I'm one of those few that feels Sexuality is only an orientation and not a choice but it's a Good thing you're now straight...

Nothing sweet pass pu.s.sy Walai

7 Likes

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:35am On Mar 22, 2015
raayah:
Can you tell us a bit more? When did it happen? Did pastor lay hands on you?? What did it feel like? Are you sure you have absolutely no interest in men again?

Please, im interested. I like girls too and i want to see if i can change.

Come to me all you who are ..., and I will give you rest

4 Likes

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Vado(m): 4:38am On Mar 22, 2015
We thank God for your life. Now go get you a fine mama & stay straight.

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Samirana360(m): 4:38am On Mar 22, 2015
Tnk God...go and sin no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Psalm 23 In Pidgin / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol / Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor & His Members Worship In Waterlogged Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.