Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit (11331 Views)

DREAM CARS / Dream Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 3:42am On Mar 30, 2015

@ "shadowgwalker" hope everything is okay my dear ? https://www.nairaland.com/shadowgwalker

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by mastercee(m): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Bmartt:

Loads of Appreciation for your interest in our service, Toyota Solara 2004/2005 will cost you 1.6 Million Nigeria Naira
to get to your door step.

Wow! That's quite expensive. I got a lesser price here in Nigeria
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Bmartt:

@ "shadowgwalker" hope everything is okay my dear ? https://www.nairaland.com/shadowgwalker

yes my lord, all is okay now.
goodmorning.
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by mystyque: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
very interesting. I stay around Festac and I know the car shop you mentioned. if it is true you own the car shop then i must say you ve got quality. though i didn't get the car that i was looking for, but i will like to remind you. 2010 Toyota corolla. my email is mystyfyme79@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by ArlingtonScott: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Trancetek:
How much is the 2002 highlander.

Price information about Toyota cars in Lagos on

http://lagos./cars/toyota

Best regards.
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by PapaFejiro: 1:39am On Apr 03, 2015
I will contact you when I get back to Nigeria. I want a Highlander and a golf 4.
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2015
PapaFejiro:
I will contact you when I get back to Nigeria. I want a Highlander and a golf 4.

Thanks for your interest in our service , we will source any vehicle for you at an affordable price
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by simpleseyi: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Please can you help bring 2001 / 2002 / 2003 Toyota Corolla hatch back? How much will it cost to get to my house?
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2015

A massive thanks for your interest in our service , I am going to look into your order straight away and come back to you .
Once again Compliments

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by ccaramel(f): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bmartt:

A massive thanks for your interest in our service , I am going to look into your order straight away and come back to you .
Once again Compliments

I'm an automobile dealer and exporter in Toronto. I attend Adesa, Manheim, Copart and Stark Auctions weekly. I can also help purchase cars via Craigslist, kijiji and Autotrader. I have a team of tow truck, shippers, dismantlers and Mechanics that I work with. Let me know if you need help buying and loading vehicles from Toronto. My shipper uses a service that takes 1 month to Lagos after loading. i also help purchase personal effects to load into vehicles at the cheapest prices. Thanks.
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by gbolex(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
How much can I get a clean Toyota Corolla 2007 or 2008. My email is sulegbolahan@yahoo.com
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
simpleseyi:
Please can you help bring 2001 / 2002 / 2003 Toyota Corolla hatch back? How much will it cost to get to my house?

800k can land 2002 Toyota Corolla to your house
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 6:50am On Apr 04, 2015
gbolex:
How much can I get a clean Toyota Corolla 2007 or 2008. My email is sulegbolahan@yahoo.com

Thanks so much for your request , mail sent.

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Please I need Toyota rav4 2005.
How much can get it to Lagos with complete papers?
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
mercylicious:
Please I need Toyota rav4 2005.
How much can get it to Lagos with complete papers?

I have to say thanks so much for your interest in our service. I will be landing this 2005 Rav4 at the cost of 1.85 Million at your doorstep

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2015

This will be enclosed in a container and will arrive Nigeria in this condition without any form of dents or blemish.

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by thithi(f): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bmartt:

I have to say thanks so much for your interest in our service. I will be landing this 2005 Rav4 at the cost of 1.85 Million at your doorstep

How sure are you that you will be able to deliver this little baby at 1.85 million naira to nigeria?
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by thithi(f): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
i am interested in knowing how much will cost you to clear the 2005 toyota rav4, please explain to everyone how you would be able to deliver the listed vehicle for 1.85m naira
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
thithi:
i am interested in knowing how much will cost you to clear the 2005 toyota rav4, please explain to everyone how you would be able to deliver the listed vehicle for 1.85m naira

Hello, is this a subtle request to unveil my business model or a genuine request for an auto-import tutorial.
Once again thanks for your interest on our thread.

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by thithi(f): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bmartt:

Hello, is this a subtle request to unveil my business model or a genuine request for auto-import tutorial.
Once again thanks for your interest on our thread.

not at all, i know this vehicle is on sale for 8500 dollars, so how would you be able to sell for one million 8 hundred and 50 naira? it is either you will ask for more money later or something is not right
please explain how you plan to achieve this
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
thithi:

not at all, i know this vehicle is on sale for 8500 dollars, so how would you be able to sell for one million 8 hundred and 50 naira? it is either you will ask for more money later or something is not right
please explain how you plan to achieve this

The bargaining power of a returning customer is way different from that of a one time buyer, go through my thread with some cars
it is very difficult even to find an operational margin.

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by thithi(f): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bmartt:

The bargaining power of a returning customer is way different from that of a one time buyer, go through my thread with some cars
it is very difficult even to find an operational margin.

interesting, i know the dealer personally and the said motor was listed for 8888 dollars while they will settle for 8300 dollars, you will still tow to your shipper and ship am after which you will still pay for clearing and you claim that you will sell at one million 800 thousand?
i think you should give up while ahead and stop this trying to explain, that particular motor cant and wont be delivered for anything in the range of your claim
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
thithi:

interesting, i know the dealer personally and the said motor was listed for 8888 dollars while they will settle for 8300 dollars, you will still tow to your shipper and ship am after which you will still pay for clearing and you claim that you will sell at one million 800 thousand?
i think you should give up while ahead and stop this trying to explain, that particular motor cant and wont be delivered for anything in the range of your claim

Lets do this , let me buy the car for you . You can have it in Canada ,ship yourself and clear or I can expedite the whole process and you pay me the money in Lagos .

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by thithi(f): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bmartt:

Lets do this , let me buy the car for you . You can have it in Canada ,ship yourself and clear or I can expedite the whole process and you pay me the money in Lagos .

no thanks, all i am saying is that your claims are false, when you call and speak to the dealer again, ask him about an african woman that buy from them all the time, so when i am ready to buy, i know how and who tongue tongue
u buying for 8300 dollars, and spending on shipping and rest and clearing it for another 400k naira and you will sell for one million 8 hundred and 50 naira? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
thithi:

no thanks, all i am saying is that your claims are false, when you call and speak to the dealer again, ask him about an african woman that buy from them all the time, so when i am ready to buy, i know how and who tongue tongue
u buying for 8300 dollars, and spending on shipping and rest and clearing it for another 400k naira and you will sell for one million 8 hundred and 50 naira? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You did not get me, I am offering to buy the car for you within the same price constraint of 1.85 Million to Lagos.
I know you are very rich madam , but not everyone have money to throw around like that . Like I said if you want
a tutorial please email me.

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by thithi(f): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bmartt:

You did not get me, I am offering to buy the car for you within the same price constraint of 1.85 Million to Lagos.

i think u are the one that refused to understand me, and i am sure next time you will do the math really well before posting
will be back later and be checking your prices
on auto section, too many fraudulent dealers
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
thithi:

i think u are the one that refused to understand me, and i am sure next time you will do the math really well before posting
will be back later and be checking your prices
on auto section, too many fraudulent dealers

I know you are very rich madam , but not everyone have money to throw around like that . Like I said if you want

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by thithi(f): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bmartt:

tutorial from you? lol
you here lying to potential buyer and you want to train me
see the price on the ride and again, tell everyone how you plan to buy, ship and clear and yet sell for the price you have mentioned?

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by xij38580: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Am a first time car user, I have a budget of 1Million. I've got my eyes on the Honda's and Nissan's -Altima and Maxima . Anything within that range or slightly higher ? Thanks
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
xij38580:
Am a first time car user, I have a budget of 1Million. I've got my eyes on the Honda's and Nissan's -Altima and Maxima . Anything within that range or slightly higher ? Thanks

Thanks for your interest in our Service, I will make a search of cars that matches your price range

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
thithi:

tutorial from you? lol
you here lying to potential buyer and you want to train me
see the price on the ride and again, tell everyone how you plan to buy, ship and clear and yet sell for the price you have mentioned?

My deductions are tight from my perspective , once again do not question other people business model . My own approach is very different from you own, my dollars means a lot to me I do not throw them around. Once again I have to say thanks for your interest in our service, both positive and negative feedback is always welcome, its part of the learning curve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brand New 2010 Mercedes E350 Amg Package Panoramic Roof Nav / CAT ESCAVATOR 219 22.5M LAST!!! / SOLD! sold!Sparsely Used Clean 2009 Volkswagen Touareg2.... Asking Price: N2.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.