Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nine Reasons To Pray Before Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nine Reasons To Pray Before Sex (771 Views)

Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? / Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine Reasons To Pray Before Sex by mumumugu(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
1) praying in a natural way invokes God more. E.g. Praying naked

2) remains couple of the love they share for each other and for church.

3)request a particular child - pray to God to help direct the preferred chromosome to the female vary so preferred child is born

4) condom; pray against unwanted pregnancy .fi you are without condom

5)great sex; pray against failed erection..angel should guide the man with more sex energy

6 prayer without ceasing ; pray when eat,sleep,wake. Sex isn't different.

7) god created sex;thank him for that

coolcomplete ;thank God that your sex body organ is complete and intact.

9) just in case she is winch,prayer neutralizes the power

https://mumumugu. /2015/03/21/ nine-reasons-t…ray- before-sex/
Re: Nine Reasons To Pray Before Sex by simplemach(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nawaoooooo, op u want make thunder strike you and the prayer...?
Re: Nine Reasons To Pray Before Sex by cold(m): 12:02am On Mar 22, 2015
Interesting. Ok do i have to pray before every session assuming we have to go through several sessions or only at the start of the marathon session? What about quickies? Do i also have to say a quicky prayer too? After the prayer should i still go through pre-intimacy or just get right down to business? Should i also invite his presence to watch us as we pound away? And can moaning 'oh my god' also serve as a prayer?
Re: Nine Reasons To Pray Before Sex by ige101(m): 4:13am On Mar 22, 2015
No need to pray if its a legal marriage
Re: Nine Reasons To Pray Before Sex by Kei144(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2015
You sure are very good in posting weird threads!

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons To Pray Before Sex by mumumugu(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2015
E.G

THANK YOU LORD FOR MAKING ME PHYYSICALLY AND MENTALLY FIT TO BE ABLE TO PERFORM THIS RELIGIOUS RITUAL YOU CREATED FOR THE PURPOSE OF FUN AND MULYIPLICATION.MAY THE SEX WE ARE ABOUT TO HAVE BE FRESH AND AMAZING AND STRENGHTEN THE LOVE BETWEEN MY PATNER AND I AND BETWWEN YOU AND US. SEND YOUR ANGEL TO DIRECT OUR BODY MOVEMENT AND PREVENT PREMATURE EJACULATION, FAILED ERRECTION AND LOSS OF STRENGHT. SO AT THE END OF THIS INTIMACY,WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER REASON TO PRAISE YOUR NAME.AMEN
Re: Nine Reasons To Pray Before Sex by mumumugu(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Nine Reasons To Pray Before Sex by kingsman66(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
any thing that will make me to insults God I REJECT it IJN. OP mind what you say about God

(1) (Reply)

Notice How Many Gods You Reject / The Lies Apostle Suleman Told In The Name Prophecies / 15 Youths Burn Baptist Church In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.