Stats: 3,147,926 members, 7,799,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Buy Original Spare Parts From The UK (Brand New Or Used) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Original Spare Parts From The UK (Brand New Or Used) (803 Views)

Car Services, Repair And Maintenance/ Original Spare Part, Synthetic Engine Oil / We Sell And Deliver Original Spare Parts From Ladipo To Any Part Of Nigeria / Order Original Spare Parts From USA (2) (3) (4)

Buy Original Spare Parts From The UK (Brand New Or Used) by Bmartt(m): 12:19am On Mar 22, 2015
I will be offering my customers this opportunity to pre order their original spare parts
straight from the UK. Brand new or used

I will make an introductory offer of no upfront deposit for the first 10 orders made.

I will be posting links of various websites where you can choose your orders directly
and I will finish the process of receiving and shipping to Nigeria.

I will be using fast air freight overnight/ three days shipment.

http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/cv-joint-kits.

This is one good site that offers a comprehensive database of spares of any vehicles what so ever not
only Toyota or honda .

You can also send me any item link on ebay and I will follow it up and do the payment and ship it to Africa.
There are loads of Vehicle spares on ebay UK.

You can contact us on 00447460866286
bmartt.express@gmail.com

Re: Buy Original Spare Parts From The UK (Brand New Or Used) by Bmartt(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good day everyone
Re: Buy Original Spare Parts From The UK (Brand New Or Used) by gbadaniyi(m): 5:27am On Mar 24, 2015
We come to you, 99% of Auto Vehicle work is carried out on site, either at your home or on the roadside. We will always do our best and aim to have one of our mobile auto locksmiths with you within 60 minutes of your call in any Emmergency.
To Book a Job or Get a Quote Please Phone 08077983808

or Email gbadamosidauda75@gmail.com

24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK

key retrieval for when keys are locked inside the car
Central locking remote programming and repairs
ECU programming and eeprom immobiliser work or cars with faulty wiring
Damaged door and ignition locks repaired
Broken car key repair and replacement
Vehicle entry and Keys Made on site
Spare car key / car key duplication
Lost or stolen car key replacement
Vehicle Key & Immobiliser Faults
Broken key extraction from locks
24 Hour Roadside Assistance

Cheap Sound Naija Used Mazda 626 1996model / Ford Transit Van For Sale / Clean 2004/05 Toyota Highlander