Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Lagos Society Wife - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lagos Society Wife (3761 Views)

National Dead Writers' Week - Society Of Young Nigerian Writers / Value Chain Analysis Of Poetry To Individuals, Brands, Society And Government / Latest New From The Stable Of The Society Of Young Nigerian Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 6:29am On Mar 22, 2015
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Musa... open up that gaddamn gate, i am not going to stand here to listen to this man's wails."
cry me a river for all i care, if you are tired of this... this ... thing..you think is marriage, file the papers i will happily sign it.

"Adenejone", yes ma',
Kunle my drive replied as i told him where i desire to be chauffeured to.

As the range rover sport, 2012, reversed onto the Speed bump by the gate, it caused the car to heave up;- i lifted my eyes from the phone on my lap and look towards our mansion- our lovely mansion and a home its supposed to be, still standing by the entrance was what is left of my ... my .. do i have to call him my husband ? he no-longer qualifies to bear that name, anyway, whatever, that being was still standing at the balcony, watching me driving out, watching me take a stand in my marriage-whatever is still left of it. He is frozen, cant believe it has gotten to this. i bet he never thought it could get to this. ... and down, the car heaved down from the gate bump and kunle masterfully reversed it into the street and zooomm....

we were off.

I checked my email; a few office emails from advertising agencies. checked my bbm, and as expected plethora of pings.
quickly i scanned through them and got to Kate's.

" please don't be late, i have the spot reversed for your car, its 16D, the pass-code is KATE."

I checked my watch and reassured myself i will be on time. i relayed the pass-code to Kunle, pressed the window lever and watched as engineering powers the glass down.

when there was enough opening to look out of the window without fear of lagos street urchins posing a threat i took my finger away from the lever and brought the gear sound to a stop.

Damn.. do people hawk at this time of the night? i asked myself as i saw a few hawkers still pling their wares along the length of the road.
one could tell they were out of it. could they not simply go to bed and wake up early for tomorrow ? i continue pondering.

The cool lagoon breeze swept my face, stroking it as it pushes my hair into my face.
gradually my mind left me. to begin a journey though the labyrinth of thoughts.

"How on earth did i manage to end up with this looser of a man ?"

"but he has not always been a loser, and you know it."

"do you remember when you would sleep on the settee till he comes back from work so you can serve him his dinner ? "

"Remember how you literally worshiped his every decision. your respect for him was so absolute. and yes, you know he is an intelligent loving man."

" He asked you to resign from your banking job when you thought the pressure was becoming unbearable ?"

" Do you remember Kenya? the first time you got into an airplane ? he took you on an all inclusive safari holiday.

" You remember how you looked into his eyes and called him the apple of your eyes".

" You remember how he held you tightly as you shed tears of love, and how he kissed you neck , telling you he loves you."

.. STOP THERE! you no see that sign! ? a Nigerian police officer barked as he ordered the car to a halt, relieving Mrs Rita of her nostalgic betrayal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 6:32am On Mar 22, 2015
.."Officer please i am in a bit of hurry, please accept this. "

i quickly place a few notes of cash in his out stretched hands, and he thanked me profoundly.
.. what a shame what the country is turning these young men into.
if i hadn't given him the money what would he have done, i pondered.

kunle once again sped off, i only realized it when the breeze, the stroking and hair-in my face activities resumed.

"madam, we don dey reach the place oh" kunle respectfully told me.

this was to give me chance to freshen my make-up , wear another doze of my lovely Givenchy. However on this time, my mind was so saddened to think about looks.

If it gets worse i could easily freshen up in the toilet, more-over i am a natural beauty tongue, i consoled myself.

As we approached the well manicured rows of flowers, my mind began to beat faster. Bumping and pushing so much blood than was required to my head. i felt dizzy.
Damn! i am not going to let the thought of kelvin spoil my night!, i said to myself .
and with that i shook off the dizziness.

More rows of flowers. Beautiful sets of lawn. sprinklers sizzling, breaking the tranquil scenery.
Kunle gradually reduced his speed. few feet away stood le' meridian. le' meridian in its Majesty, the notoriety and legendary of this Colosseum of a building well transcends any beauty one can ascribe to the structure.
and here is me , here is innocent me, prepared to walk the walk, dinner and feast with Lagos! THIS IS THE LAGOS you never get to see.
A lagos that starts at 10:30 and ends by 4am, at times even 5:00 am.

"but what on earth am i doing ?" theses questions keep troubling me.

"How about if i turn around and go back home to kevin ?"

geez!! im losing it...... (My mind keep battling with itself.)

"16D ". That was kunle to the security guards.

"and what is the pass-code? "

"Its K-A-T-E "

"Thank you, you may drive in now, thank you madam , enjoy your night."

Having let us through, Kunle circled the car through the parabolic ascending drive way, keeping within the 20 Miles sign
displayed on the sign boards. After what felt like eternity , we came to the opening, the car park. effortlessly Kunle steered the car to the spot marked 16D.

"madam, make i wait in the car ? " kunle asked .

" don't be silly, i don't even know how long i will be, but i presume this meeting will go on till 3,4."

" you know what you will do? take this money and find a place to hang out. "

" i will text you 30 mins before i am ready to leave."

" better keep your phone within network signal."

with a quaking heart, i got down from the car, straightened my Givenchy evening dress i had on, picked up my phone and my handbag.A Prada. Bade a goodbye to Kunle as i elegantly stepped away from the car and towards the reception.

"Are you sure you really want to do this ?" this question kept prompting into my consciousness, even as i stepped toward the Reception. A reception that would usher me into the luxuriously, extravagantly lavished banquet hall. where i was suppose to be introduced to MEN!
Men that make things happen.
Men that my kelvin no longer belongs to.

MEN! that would open the flood gates of connections for me.

God please forgive me, i prayed, as the revolving door steers me through and into the reception.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2015
" good evening ma', how can i help you ?

" i am here for the Mrs Adetokumbo's party" i replied.

"may i have your name please" she demanded

"sure, my name is Rita.However, i believe the invitation should be under Rita-007."

"There is it." she almost exclaimed as she found my pseudy name on the guest list.

Promptly, i was ushered into the elevator, with direction of how to locate the banquet hall, with that the receptionist sent me my way.

As i stood in the elevator, my mind began to reminiscent.

" Kelvin, you are the love of my life."

" If i wake up and there is a biblical rapture, i will rather sleep under Oshodi bridge with you, my Kelvin, than go to heaven without you."

" Ri-Ri, i will make you the envy of your friends"

" Ri-Ri, as long as i breath and walk, i will defend you, fight for you and take away your stresses from you"

" you are an angel, please can i worship you ?"

God! i had the best marriage anyone could think of, how has it gotten to this ?

I could vividly remember the day Kelvin asked me to resign from my bank Job, so i could have the time i desired to spend with our lovely kids - Drake and Rihanna.

Prior to this point, i was working for UBA bank, the job was good pay, however as with every bank position the demands were herculean.
The amount of training provided by the bank, though itself being a recommendable development, was tasking on the average Nigerian, whom doesn't have the basic foundation in computer and software skills. I struggled. I simply couldn't cope anymore. If felt like anything the tutor spoke, simply went in through one ear and out the other.

Even when i tried to study myself i found that by the time i am half way through a new page, i have forgotten everything i read in the previous page.
I am not a dunce, however i believed age and stress of looking after kids were beginning to take its toll on me.

Kelv, been the angel he had asked me to resign, and find something more relaxing, be my own boss and work at my own pace.
what more could a woman want? Kelv was simply the best.

Kelvin was a petroleum Engineer with NNPC, the pay was good initially, however as our kids got into secondary school, the desire to give them the best, we had chosen a private boarding school. was it expensive ? it broke our bank.
Kelvin had to resign from being a staff of NNPC to become a contractor for Total.

The pay he earned from contracting was unbelievable. Never thought such salary ever existed.
He was able to pay all the bill himself, take care of the kids and afford to take his family on holiday two times in the year.

Kelvin wanted to buy a house but the desire to maintain our family's lifestyle was more important to him, he toiled hard and gave us everything, we had little saving.

However, after xmas of one of the years, things began to change.

I could remember Kelvin waking me up one early morning to discuss our future.
He had said: " look angel, you need to help me. now that our kids are in a boarding school, you are a very intelligent woman, you could find something that we could invest money into . you need to be busy, help bring money into the house. "

i could remember tears flooding my eyes as i looked into his eyes and wondered what was going-on on his mind.

"Kelv, is everything ok ?" i had managed to ask.

"sure babe, its just that this contracting is never steady, i would want us to have our own home, have more stability."

" is your job shaking ? "

" No not at this time, but you never can tell when" kel had replied.

Anyway, i finally told Kelv about a business idea my friend Laura had discussed with me sometime ago.

"Kelv, i want to go into advertising."

Kelv had looked up and repeated; " ADVERTISING ? "

"yes advertising i continued. its fairly simple, all that is needed is to connect product manufacturers to advertising spaces."

"I have friends in two of the leading outdoor billboard companies, all i have to do is to walk up to these corporate organisation that need spaces to advertise, be kind of a middle man linking the two."

"The business is very lucrative, all it requires is ability to convince companies to use your service." i had meticulously explained to Kelv.

But would that not mean you kissing the back-side of these corporate to win their contract ? kelv had asked.
NO no no i defended, i have friends, you remember Kate ?

yeah. kelv replied.

Kate is a big shot now, she dines and wines with these corporations.
All she had to do is simple to put in a word or two on my behalf.

Kelv wasn't convinced but he tried not to show it.

"so what do you need to get this off the ground?" kelv had asked

1 Like

Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 6:36am On Mar 22, 2015
As fate had it few weeks into my New business a new management of Total was constituted, they decided to cut down on the number of contracting staff they were paying, and eventually Kelv was affected with the new directive. Most the contracts were simply not renewed.

That was how easily Kelv lost his job. And being a contract job, no compensation was paid, absolutely nothing.
Kelv was broke with a few months.
i now have more money.
i now paid the bills.
i now fueled our both cars.
i now.. . i am now..
...and that was how i became the head of our house-hold.

My business, thanks to Kate and her connections, started off on an excellent footing.
within the first three months , i have handled over 100 million worth of contracts. Net gross.
with profits in the high single digit millions.

Things were back. my kids didnt feel the effect of their dad losing his job.
i made sure on my part that there was adequate money in the joint account i shared with my husband.
However, my husband wasn't himself, he tried to be happy and keep himself busy, but damn, he was finding it difficult to live with the new realm of things. The wife begin the man of the house, the bread winner, and the man... the new HOUSE- wife HUSBAND.

Kelv, is an angel, we never had a house help, just the gate-man.
and kunle, Kunle is a recent employee whom i took on to serve as my chauffeur as all my friends had one, and also i suddenly began to find Lagos traffic irritating, and driving oneself in-dignifying.

so kelv, had busied himself with the chores of the household; washing dishes, cleaning, hovering, dusting and tidying the house. what a fastidious man Kelv is. Everything had to be prim and proper.
he would wash the dishes and towel dry them soon after and neatly put them away.
i have never gotten around to the towel drying kitchen utensils after washing them.

Kelv also cooked dinner, and would serve me whenever i come back.
you see Kelvin is an epitome of a gentle man. In fact these are not new, even when he had his job, weekends and when he is on leave he would take away every chore from me. I mean Every.
He is so sweet. so romantic. He would carry me upstairs and sponge my body.
He would fill up the bath, add the most aphoristic smelling bath gel and have me lie on his chest as we take a soothing bath.

However, this time around as he does these chores, i wasn't seeing it as sweet and loving.
everyday, week-in week out, i began to expect it of him.
i began to want even more.
began to request even more.

Kelv always massages my feet on sunday nights, as we lie on the settee watching a movie.
i always find that very relaxing, soothing. and it makes me drift away to a sound sleep.
i now was cajoling him into giving me this special Sunday treat every other day.
Everyday.
I began to request it.
I was beginning to see it as his appreciation of my ... my .. making the money.
If not for me, he might have found himself under a bridge, oh God why am i having such revolting thought about my man.

With the nature of advertising, i was required to meet people, dine and wine with clients and attend their parties.
i am not a young teen with whom i expect most of my older clients would desire, however, i am extremely sexy. i know that. i have always been. In fact more so after my kids, as i found my non existing ass began to protrude and round.

my breasts is a D. Still perky and firm.
my tummy is flat, though a bit loose but generally flat.
Kelv always showered me with praises of how i could easily give a pope a hard-on.
and i do get my fair share of cat-calls and whistle when i walk down the road.
i do get asked-out a lot too, by men.
but never have i taken any these serious, not even for a moment, in my marriage with Kelv.

However with this new position, Advertising, i found myself associating with people, with MEN.
MEN i was beginning to consider were above Kelv.
May be these are the real Men and Kelv is not one anymore.

These MEN had aura about them, they talked with authority. Joked with even more authority.
you find yourself compelled to laugh to their jokes, funny not not.
These men, are very brash, not gentle at all. yet they were very attractive. not necessarily with their looks, just something about these men that is very enchanting.

Enchanting not in an intimate way but nevertheless ENCHANTING.
Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 6:40am On Mar 22, 2015
TING!! that's the elevator stopping.

The doors open and there was this exquisitely decorated walk-way.
lined on its walls were arts, i am not an artiste but one could tell they felts antique-ish, important, and expensive.
Half way down the corridor stood this ceiling-to-floor length mirror. with the yellow light emanating from the filaments of the halogen bulb above it cast perfect illumination, no shadow, on the mirror.

I stood in-front of the mirror admiring myself.
I look around and no one was within sight, i adjusted my bra, straightened my dress, smacking my lips to freshen the gloss.
Starring right back at me, stood myself, not just myself, but my new self.
This is the new Rita.

God, i am wearing a Givenchy!, and my husband has no job.
I am at le meridian at 11:00 Pm, while my husband is crying his eyes out at home.
... the sight of my cleavage interrupted my thoughts..

Rita, see how well you have turned out be be.
you are going to be the highlight of tonight. cos you are RAVISHING.
All the men in there are going to want a piece of you. Hahahahahaha. i chuckled.

I was still admiring myself when i was startled by a deep baritone of a voice.

" Don't bother lady you are beautiful"

I turned around, and there was the owner of the voice, A tall young man, i would say in his early 30s.
He had a suit on, but you could tell he is very fit, as the suit took to his outlines.
His lips were red, he must have a gloss on, i thought to myself.
Yeah, they are red but looks so natural.

I was still staring at him, till he came up to where i stood and repeated himself.

" what a beautiful woman you are. is that Givenchy ?" he asked

" mmm.. No its Prada. oh yes , Oh yes its Givenchy, thought you meant my hand bag, i stuttered.

God, this man was making me uncomfortable, what does he want.
He peered down into my Naked eyes, and asked; "are you by yourself tonight ?"

i was lost, i simply starred hard at him. I simply didnt know where to start. i couldn't figured where he was heading with the question to find a rational answer to it.

"ee.... Yes. Actually No, i am with someone" i stopped it at that.

He was mute for a minute, just starring at me. making me fidget.
For christ sake he is a little boy, i am his aunty. why should i let myself be intimidated by such a young man.
I managed to look up and met his eyes.
I locked on them, with a smile trying not betray any emotion.

I said to him; " thanks for the compliment but i have to go now".

He wanted to say something, but i turn and walked back towards the elevator. I could feel his eyes tearing into my derriere.

my heart was racing, not in the manner when we meet someone we desire, but in a nervous state when we are about to betray a friend.
I was thinking of Kelv.
I tried not to walk provocatively.
I walk to the elevator pressed the button to call for it but turned around facing the direction where i left the young man behind, towards the corridor leading to the banquet party.
sure as hell that Man, man? he is a boy joor, he is going to the party as well.

As i turned, i realized he must have moved on so i retraced my steps to the corridor with the mirror, this time i didn't even look at it as i was past. I quickened my steps to get to the hall and into the comforting company of my Kate. Just as i was getting to the door a ping came into my phone. it was from Kate

"Ri-Ri, tonight is going to be fun! please hurry up i have got someone for you".
Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 6:43am On Mar 22, 2015
The moment i walked into the banquet hall, i felt a gush of hot air hit me on the face
Damn, the place was filled.
The arrangement was such that there was a table for six chairs. I guess meant for three couples.

As i scanned the room, i noticed that there was actually a podium and on it stood someone, a man, saying something, reading off a sheet of paper he held in his left hand.
I was too bothered to listen.
It felt like every eyes were on me.
I simply stood there not knowing what direction i should tee-off to,
or should i not stand here wait to be seated ?

I was still deliberating my next course of action when a firm masculine hand gripped my shoulder
and asked ; " would you mind joining me on my table, we have got vacant seat ? "

That voice! i remembered it immediate.
same voice that had commended on my beauty in the hallway by the big mirror.
what is he doing tracking me.
God i am uncomfortable enough as it is, i don't want anybody to complicate it further.

where the hell is Kate when you need her the most, i pondered.

He released his grip on my shoulder and stretched out his hand for me.

do i have to take his hand?

"this young man is way too young for me, what will people say? "

I reluctantly took his hand and he led the way to his table.

As we got to his table, exasperation written all over my body, wondering what his friends would say.
"why this matured woman?"
my young man friend, being a proper gentleman held my seat for me, as i took a look around before i sat,
i notice a hand waving in my direction. could that be Kate?..
yeah , it Kate.
she is making a hand gesture asking me to come over to her table.
"Good,I got to go", i say under my breath.

i looked up to my hulk of a man, what a gentleman he is, he was still holding the seat behind me.

" Sorry young man but i have got to go now."

" I have found my friends i came with, i must go to be with them"

my young man-friend was disappointed , but he hid it behind a grin. How sweet was that ?.

As i shuffle my way out of the table, i came very close his body, immediately my mind began to race.

I felt tingle of excitement. Excitement of being appreciated. Excitement of being desired.
same time, i felt i was being raped by this man.

I then noticed he had taken off his suit, and my earlier presumption was so right.
He looked like a professional sports man.
His looks were so detailed. The edges of his low hair cut were so pronounced it felt like a razor blade was used to do the cutting.

And i smelt a Chanel, he must be wearing a Bleu.
I know that cos that's same perfume i bought for Kelv on his birthday last year.
The masculinity of the fragrance drives me mad.
Nothing i like better than Kelv wearing it to bed.
Nothing i like better than lying on his chest, immersing myself in the fragrance of this beautiful perfume.

" will you promise to have a dance with me sometime tonight ? " came that voice again.

" are you sure you would want to dance with me ? i am terribly bad " i tried to dissuade him.

"it alright i promise to hold your hands" he retorted.

there was no chance of winning this man on this, and we were drawing so much undesired attention already, at least for me, as we stood yapping.

I had to give in. " Sure, find me later and i will dance with you".

the moment the words left my mouth i hated saying it.

"what have i just agreed to ?"

"do you really want to meet this man again? tonight? ", i troubled myself.

I made my way to Kate's, trying not to notice all the gawking and ogling i was getting.

" Is my ass really round and big ? "
Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 6:48am On Mar 22, 2015
I fell into Kate's arms in a big embrace with so much relief and contentment.
I held her so tight wondering what an impediment i have just overcome.

" na so person dey gooooo!" my mind kept revolting.

"See the amount of energy, squeezed into one arm."

"this boy should better stay well clear of me, i am not his mate "

" i see you are already making friends ? Ri-Ri baby !! Kate hailed.

i was so angry and shaken to even accommodate her jokes, i kept a straight face on.

"so whose party is this, and, who and who is here joor?" that's me straight to business trying hard to stop tormenting my mind with the thoughts of that boy.

Kate was sitting with two other women and a male friend.

This male friend had conspicuously similar looks and body as the young man that was distressing me earlier.
Kate introduced him as Femi.
He stood up, stretched his hands for me, when i met him with mine, he shook my hand very warmly, then planted a kiss on it.

"okay ! tonight is the night" i convinced myself.

Kate's other two female friends were Mrs Helen and Alhaja Tolu.
i have met them before, so there wasn't any need for long introduction, we simply gave one another little hugs.

Alhaja is a big time MADAM. she is heavily loaded. Her late husband was the owner of lots of businesses;
chains of retail outlets, eateries, real estates, land properties, haulage , what ever you can think for.
As Muslims, alhaja had to share her husband with three other wives. She was the last-wife and actually went to the University.

Alhaja's case is very peculiar, in fact she was a christian before she was married off to her late husband.
she was a very beautiful university student , unilag too!, before Alhaji crossed her path.

As most Nigerian relationship with young women, it started off as Aristo- levels. Alhaja whose name was originally chinwe, was studying Economic at the university. One day a colleague, not necessarily a friend, invited her to assist in organizing a birthday party for her dad.
Chinwe, being of pretty face, was to usher in the guest and to serve as well. Also, chinwe being a good cook also had prepared the salad. The salad was truly unique, as Kate stressed when telling me this story, as it was garnished with sliced boiled egg and sweetcorn. Chinwe's dad was once a junior chef at presidential palace hotel.

Anyway, after the party most of the celebrants including the late Alhaji demanded to meet who made the salad.
and that was it. First contact was initiated, names exchanged and winks sent.

Chinwe, as i was told dealt with Alhaji, the moment she found out he was loaded, she went extreme.

Alhaji worshiped her, being a university student back in those days, it was a novelty to date one.
Alhaji spend without season on Chinwe.
He bought her a house in Victoria island.
A Mercedes, in fact chinwe was the only person who rode a Mercedes at that time in the university. lecturer inclusive.

Chinwe wanted it all. she wasn't content with being given bit by bit, she went for the viper's head.

The moment Chinwe hinted that she was converting to a Muslim that was the same moment Alhaji was proposing.
Their honeymoon was at Bahamas.

Cut a long story short, the other wives became jealous of the attention Alhaji was pouring on Chinwe, they went diabolic.
Chinwe, never to be found wanting, joined then head-on. It became a case of babalawo vs babalawo. At the end over-concoction killed Alhaji. He died of food poisoning.

While the older wife, being naive, were only content with hassling over the visible landed properties Chinwe cornered all Alhaji's shares and treasury bills. In fact she had the Will worked on, either with Alhaji's cognition before his death or with the solicitor's connivance.
Alhaji's investments, companies foreign owned estates vanished from the will that was read out.

To round it up, Alhaja is loaded. she is da BOSS!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 6:49am On Mar 22, 2015
Helen is loaded too.

She is the senior Mistress to a serving Senator. she was once married but the senator convinced her to leave her man for him.
She followed where the beat was loudest, and left the man with a set of five years old twins. Boys.

"and these are the shaker and pushers of the society ?"

Kate too, hers is similar. She was a mistress then pushed out the man's woman and became the wife.
when she had gotten into the role of wife she found out that the restriction and demands her husband expected of her were suffocating, as she likes to put it, and doesn't suit the life she desired, she took action.

I don't know if i could attribute it to her or natural occurrence, however her husband is now bed-ridden. Full body stroke. Not partial.
Everything has been transfer to her name. case closed. will cant be changed now, even if the man desires cause the court has ruled him incapacitated. He can no-longer take a decision for himself. his wife - Kate now owns him.

" my dear, Kate continued, mrs Adetokumbo is celebrating her birthday ooh. everybody is here."

" even chief is here"

"which Chief, please?" i threw back at her.

" ah ah, are there now lots of chiefs after you ?" Kate joked.

Chief is a politician, who has taken fancy after me. he buys me gifts and presents, likes to take me out for dinners, but nothing else. He hasn't even made a move to kiss me.
i believe he simply like my presence, my engagement, my lively character and how i make him laugh.
Chief is married, and i am married as well, not that it matters nowadays though.

I look up from my phone i caught the eyes of Kate's Femi piercing through my cleavage, what a perv he is , i thought.
Funny enough, when i looked him in the eye, with the " i caught-you-red-handed-look " thinking he would show a sense of remorse, he simply smiled, got his tongue out and licked the full 360 deg length of his lips.

I looked away.

We all got into the latest gist in town. This . That. This, That.
as we talked i could sense Femi's eyes all over me.
Femi has a nice body but his facial look are thuggish, with well defined jawline, and eyelids that looks like he lined them with a make-up.
i don't find him appealing. Not appealing unlike .. my .. the young man i met earlier.

just that moment, i thought of Kelv.
what could he be doing at home at this moment?
having his supper? reading newspapers? on the internet searching for a job ?
or maybe he could be out being intimate with those sluts that hang-out at bars.

the thoughts of Kelv sleeping with another woman immediately filled me with rage.
"how dare he ?"

"so this is what he does ? "

"when i leave the house to go make money, he simply turns around and spend my hard earned cash he has access to via our joint account on prostitutes ? "

damn! i have been so blind, i have been so soft. I need to put a stop to this.
Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 6:50am On Mar 22, 2015
"Kelvin, Rita's husband, is a soft -spoken man. He studied at one of the good old educational institute built by Britain, where students were taught proper etiquette and mannerism.

Kelvin has growth up to act and compose himself in the ways of the traditional English gentleman.
He a humanist; who believes love and personalities have to be nurtured and guided to grow to what you desire it be be.

Kelv is a genuine family man.
He provided for his family. Made sure they never lacked anything. His family were among the first to have any new gadget in trend; nitendo gameboy, PS2 the 3, Blackberry phone, Iphone, Samsung, everything.

He endeavors to travel places with his family.
Every July Break, during the nasty raining season, they family would also travel out.
They have been to Kenya, Botswana, Gambia, South-Africa, Egypt and cape-Verde.

Kelv has never pride himself as a rich man, though he once was, relative to the general population.
He sees his wealth as this family. The strong Family cohesion, the trust and love they have all built together.

On the intimacy role, Kelvin is a very romantic man. He dines and wines his wife like they were still in courtship.
He is of a decent " package" and he pleases her tremendously, with lots passion, fore-play and after play.
His wife has never had it any better.

He is a man most women would desire, however Rita doesn't see thing that way. Anymore.
Rita is beginning to have the notion that Kelv is turning into a leech on her new found life.
His soft-spoken-ness is beginning to irritate Ri-Ri. She shouts at him, wanting him to get angry and shout back, or hit her, but he calmly speak back.

He cleans and tidies the house thoroughly, yet rita comes home to find faults.

" what is the meaning of this ? " rita would say, on one of her spell-doomed days.

" what are you talking about? "kelvin would calmly reply.

" you left the lights on in the bedroom and you are here , downstairs in the sitting room , watching the news."

" no wonder our electricity bill is so high." rita would bark.

Kelvin would smile and remind her they pay a flat rate irrespective if they leave the lights on or not. Moreover, he was upstairs not long ago, only came down to watch the news and is planning to go back upstairs to finish a job application he is working on.

"Everyday job application." Rita would switch the argument.

"your mates are out there making REAL....money and you are here, still applying for jobs."

she would end the argument with a long sigh that could break a glass.

Rita would always apologies for the outburst the moment she gets herself, and blame it on the traffic. lagos traffic is driving me mad.
Blame it on her work. On her friends. The demand of the society. But never on herself.

After the first few such outburst, Kelvin has decided not to join issues with her and simply let her vent her angry and will promptly accept her apologies without any condition or reservation.

Though, these outburst brings tears to his eyes, he shrugs his shoulders and blame himself for being the cause, failing in his responsibility to provide for his wife.
Failing to be the man for his wife.
A failure....,- he see his wife working as a failure on himself.
especially when his wife has to attend her increasingly nightly events, events she had argue was to network.
Network with other men. Men with Jobs, Money and standing in the society. Non of These, he currently has.

Kelvin has resorted to praying and putting more effort to finding a new job and also, doubled-up on his commitment to the house.
He now does thing around the house, not just to get it right, but to please Ri-Ri.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 6:52am On Mar 22, 2015
Soon it was dance time, at this time everybody had eaten to their satisfaction. The buffer was continental, from Senegalese smoked fish to East African Cus-cus, Mediterranean and Caribbean. Every imaginable food was available, all that was demanded was to pick up a plate and join the orderly procession round the food tables. Basically eat as much as you can.

The heavy beats of Afro -juju music genre filled the hall, soon the MC was on it again; making jokes, showering accolades and generally trying to stir the crowd to dance.

First to grace the dance hall was the celebrant, Mrs Tokumbo, and her Husband. 4th Husband precisely. A man definitely young enough to call her mummy. However, Rita confirm that he truly loved her, married her, not for her money, as he is equally endowed, just as rich as Mrs Tokumbo before they got together.

She shuffled and wound her waist rhythmically to the beats. Every now and again raising her hands up in a soundless clap.

she is sure a dance. Age is definitely what a person defines it to be.
For Mrs Tokumbo, her 70 is the pinnacle of youth.

Soon the dance floor was filled, every guest was at it; dancing, throwing money about, laughing and merrymaking.

Nothing fails to crack the rib as seeing a full stomached old man, energetically trying to dance like a Jackson.
there were many of them tonight on that mission. Trying emphatically to please the young girls milling around the place.

I danced too. i had to hold on to my Givenchy with one hand while i pathetically rocked my waist.
My mind still hasn't stopped imagining Kelv with other women.

" Is that why he hasn't been up for sex lately ?" i keep tormenting my mind.

As i took notice of my friends, i realized everyone of them was now with a partner. All younger men.
These men were all slick and smooth. well dressed and exuded a confidence you don't expect from the average Nigerian mingling with an older woman.

It must be the money they are after. Gold-digging these hapless rich older women.

After watching them for a wee while, while dancing with some man who had rhymitically danced his way into my front, and urging me to dance with him, i excused myself from my dance partner and headed towards the Ladies.

I got to the toilet, did my thing, washed my hands, got them dried under the air-drier, and applied a thin layer of Nivea moisturizer i found among the mini-cosmetics table beside the sink. This hotel is well prepared for her guests.

I had walked to the observation deck to get some fresh air and clear my head. While i was in the toilet i had decided to give Kelv a phone call.
I had planned to call his phone with my number hidden and not reveal myself while i listen keenly to his background noise to figure out if he is truly at home as he would claim.

As i stepped onto the observation deck, the beautiful scenery of Victoria island, the street-lights casting an orange glow to the streets below, the bar beach's wave striking against Julius Beggers's beach barriers erupting in splatters of white foamy bubbles.

At the far right end of the observation deck, i could make out the silhouette of a seemly love birds hungrily eating each other up. the woman partner was all in a rage pulling and togging on her man's neck, wishing she was taller to meet his lips more forcefully.

Soon the man responded to the woman's action, and held her close to him, i saw it clearly, his hands, both, went to her derriere and without hesitation, he squeezed the softness out of it. The derriere must have been very soft, cos as he held on it the softness overflowed out of his grasp. He then held on to it more firmly and seemed to lifted her up on it.

she was clearly lost, her two legs were soon wrapped around his waist, as she continued to maul at his lips.

what a sight!

The more i watched, the more my desire to see more grew, i was getting excited, i was straining my eyes to make out clearly what they were doing.

I contemplated moving closer. I did. I inched my way closer. Closer. And closer.
Soon, i was a few feet away from them. Still leaning on the railing on the observation deck on the 15th floor of Le Meridian, i was still immersing myself in the scenery of Lagos night, though i was beginning to cast more glances to the action-couple than the beach scene.

" Could they not get a room ?"

" would they do it right here? at this very minute?"

Battling with the urge to walk away from the scene, i took a stand, with the dozens of gulps of wine in my system, i decided i was going to stay out here and watch it till the end. I am not going anywhere.

After a while of fighting the temptation of leering and snooping at this couple, i gave in. i turned fully, with a hand on the railing, i stood firm and gazed unashamedly at their actions.

The woman seemed of thin frame while her partner was of big frame.
The man had at this time positioned her against the wall while she still hung by his neck and her legs around his waist, and was humping and grinding into her with a crunching noise.
Muffled moans escaped slightly from the woman mouth, while her loose feet twitch uncontrollably.

With every hump the male ground onto the female, her feet twitched, his broad shoulders heaved, and i felt a sensational tingly spasm deep within my Givenchy clothed dignity.

I must have lost all obliviousness to what was happening around me apart from this couple's action that i didn't notice when someone had crept up on me. The person stood right behind me. His breath stroking the little hairs on my nape, yet i didn't realize it.

I felt the sensation of warmer air against my skin, but the heat my body was exuding in response to the intimate actions i had immerse myself in overwhelmed the littler sensation at my nape.

The sensation from nervousness of been caught watching such a scene, a matured married woman keenly watching such a scene, overwhelmed the littler sensation i felt from the presence of the stranger.

Gently, i felt a pair of hands wound around my waist, pulling me backwards. I felt like i was falling, dreaming, my sight a little hazy and my brain all froze.
I felt a need to turn around, but was weak, couldn't turn, my eyes were closing, my mind, in a dreamy slow-motion.
It must have felt like eternally, till i hit against the hard body of a human.

yes it must be a human. And i think a Man !

1 Like

Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 6:54am On Mar 22, 2015
As i fell in the body, i didnt bother to find out who it could be, i simply wanted to quench the passion building up within me.
the smell of the perfume hit home, the lovely Chanel bleu. ooh how much this perfume driving me crazy.
i rested my back into the body of the human, while he held me close, and steadied me.
i closed my eyes, praying the moment doesnt just end. who ever it is, im loving the effect. The effect of the spontaneous-ness, the nervously of "doing it" with a total stranger, thesexuality the body i was resting exuded, the perfume, the...

My mind was still relishing the moment, when i felt his beards tickle the hairs behind my left ear. it felt like he was going to saying something into my ears, but i heard nothing.

Rather, i felt it. I felt the softness of the lips kissing the top of my outer ear, how much it tickled.
i then felt the tongue, dry tongue, tracing a line down my ear, and finally resting on my lobe.
he flickered the lobe for a little while before he engulfed the lobe into his warm mouth.

Damn! i have never felt what i am feeling now. my legs felt like it couldn't carry my weight anymore. i felt more dizzy, not dizzy, more like funny.

I wanted to smile, laugh, it was ticklish but my body wasn't producing any laughter, it simply wanted more. And Quick.

while still backing him, i raise my right hand to feel his head, it was a clean shaved head.
i let my hand caress the smoothness, then gentle traced my hand to the back of his neck, where i let the hand rest.

Holding his head in that way, gave me some support, but it also made my back arc forward, pushing out my breast outwards, my n1pples straining hard on my brassier.

My Stranger having had enough of my ear lobe, had traced his tongue to my neck.
nibbling and sucking on it, while his left hand held my tommy, pulling me against himself, his right hand was now creeping its way up my chest.

The sensation of the nibbling on my neck was becoming unbearable, i found my body began to undulate, but his left hand was rigidly place on my tommy giving me the needed support.

soon his right hand approached the arc of my brea3t. he let it rest there for a while, as if see what my reaction would be.
he was driving me crazy! .

"can he not proceed quickly and squeezed these n1pple for me ? " that's my senses getting so impatient.

He then softly squeezed the brea3t, what a relieve.
the moment he released his hand my body was wanting more.

i pushed my derriere out, in search of his member. geez, i felt it. It was hard. Turgidly hard.
i felt so good, knowing i was the cause of the hardness.

At this time, he was now fully handling and squeezing my right Bre3t and n1pple. the left was in agony. i want to cry.
my body was wanting it so bad, the gentle caress hurt.

His masculinity was very imposing, his arms were very sculptured, his wrist were the size of my angle. his breath smelt so good, he must have had a Barley's .
i wanted to kiss his lips. i wanted him to handle the two bre3ts uniformly, and more forcefully. i wanted my n1pples squeezed harder. Hard enough to recede the torment it was causing me.

I cant do this , not any more.

with that, i turned to face my stranger. He had the outlines of the man i meet by the mirror in the hall way early today, he smelt like him too. how i wish he could say something just now.
i looked into his eyes, but it was dark enough not to see the soul in the eyes.
I saw the white of his eyes, he must be looking into mine too.

I raise myself, tilted my head backwards, and pouted my lips so hard.

softly his lips landed on mine. He kissed me, then stopped.

I pulled his head down by his neck and kissed him back. Again, Again. aaaarhhhh... i buried his lower lips in my mouth.

i eat at it hungrily. pressing my body on his. pressing the depression between my thighs against his bulged member.
I Rock and ground my pelvis while i mauled at his lips. Lowers lips. upper lips. soon i was sticking my tongue in his mouth, wanting to feel the warmness of his tongue. letting our saliva lubricated our actions.

He held me onto me tightly, his hand around my waist, pulling me still, enjoying the feminine softness of my body against his. The fragrance mixing together creating an aphoristic smell. At this time his member has become so enlarged i could feel it breath.
Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 6:58am On Mar 22, 2015
koi... koi... koi....

sound of a footstep approaching. the sound kept kept getting louder signifying the person was coming to your direction.

Then it stopped.

At this time, i was ready to fly, i felt so intoxicated from the passion i was involved in with my stranger partner.
I simply wanted him to lift me up, stick his hand in my pant, feel my wetness, finger my pvssy- with good attention to the clitoris, squeeze my bum, and make love to me.

my stranger didnt seem to be in as much hurry as i was in. He was taking his time. one first at a time.

Aaaaarrrhhhh... he is still at kiss and caressing my br3ast, when would he get into my pant !!!!! ? my body was getting so impatient.

"Ri-Ri.. Ri-Ri.... Are you there? "
" you must come now, i want you to meet some of my business associates."

Kate walk closer to where we were, and stood at a decent distance to afford us the space to freshen up without heighten the embarrassment.

Ahhhhh... we disentangled.

" you taste so lovely. I must see you again tonight." my stranger partner said.

I felt my cheek turning rosy from blush. I hide my eyes and smiled back at him. i returned the compliment.
" You taste nice too."

" really ?" he ask.

"yes, absolutely " i returned.

In that case you would want to meet up with me again later tonight ?. It was more of a statement than a question.

before i could answer, Kate called out my name again.

" Rita. move your legs. "

Oh why now, what a kill joy kate is turning herself to. what a menace!

in-between my legs at this time was a mess of wetness. Thank God, i wore a pant. not that i don't always wear one, but had thought at times to go pant-less. kate had tried number of times to convince me during one of her butt waxing sessions that pantless was the trend of today. wax it and let it breath , she would say.

I pulled on his neck and gave him a parting kiss, and told him to find me. with that i reluctantly stomped towards Kate.

hmmmmm..... so this is what people now do at parties ? Kate sarcastically asked.

I didn't even bother answering her.

"so who is this lucky man, enjoying Kelvs meal ?" she continued.

As she mentioned kelv, my heart sank.

Damn, i have just been unfaithful to my husband. This is Adultery. No it isnt, we never had sex, so it cant be. my mind tried reassuring itself.

" Kate, who are these associates of yours ? " i tried to preoccupy my mind away from thoughts of kelv

" Ri, they are from PZ and UAC, they are the two major producers of consumable goods in the country, if you could get them, forget it, you wouldn't be needing any more contacts.

They manufacture over 200 brand items between them. Each of these products needs advertising, promotion and marketing.

Kate was still explaining when the door swung open and ushered us into the banquet hall.

i noticed a lot of people had taken their leave. But there was still a good handful.
these were, as i noticed, mostly the younger men and women.

everybody had someone or people he or she was taking to.

The band had stopped, only to be replaced with a soft voiced singing female. Actually she was singing one of the hit songs of the 90s; killing me softly by fugees.

I heard he sang a good song
I heard he had a style
and so i came to see
and listen for a while

I sang along in my head. Remembering the time i danced to this track with Kelv on Mobamsa beach, Kenya in 1999. what a time i had with Kelv.

"hello gentlemen, this is Rita. she is the person to deliver your message to your customers." with that Kate made my introduction.

i shook hands with three gentlemen from PZ. They looked smoothly young and posh. They must have lived abroad for a while i thought to myself.

The men were very courteous. looked in my eyes when they spoke. Their grammar were very proper. And they dressed really smart. looked really smart even after the dancing and bustling of the night.

"Rita, it's really a pleasure to meet you, however as we have all had something to drink it might be best we re-arrange a proper formal meeting where we could go over our goals and objectives. And what you can offer " One of the gentlemen who had introduced himself as David said.

They then proceeded to hand out their cards to me. What a shame I didn't Hv any to hand back.

"Sorry gentlemen I don't Hv my purse on me, to fetch my card from . But it's all fine, since I Hv got yours I will give you(s) a call on Monday morning then we could arrange something."

I smiled broadly to charm the men .

I couldn't help but noticed how impressed these men were of me, one of them who had earlier introduced himself as Peter never took his eyes away from me, even for a sec.

He had tried maintaining eye contact but I caught his eyes a few tines straying down my cleavage. My ample cleavage.

As we shook hands to bid farewells, Peter had held my hand a few seconds longer. Long enough to send a message.

He better not start anything, my down below is a nasty mess of wetness. I could feel it trickle down . Down my thighs. And it seems my clitories or watever it is responsible for causing wetness was still actively on duty, oozing out more wetness.

Finally, the farewells ended. Kate who had left to greet some friends who were on their way out had returned and joined in the final kisses and byes.

The gentlemen left having extracted a promise I call them on Monday . It seemed they all wanted to be the one I called. Would it make any difference ? I wondered.

" Ri-Ri, what have u got on your body tonight that is casting these men under your spell? "

"Did you notice their eyes on you? "

"Even the way that Peter man held your hand ! "

" Peter is the head of Advertisement. I think his is your man. the man who would get you the contract. "

" Though David is in charge of marketing . He decides the strategy. And hence influence the advertisement . "

" You know what , have dinner dates with all three separately, that way each of them would think he is the special one. "

"You will be surprise how they would fall over themselves to win you the contract. "

Kate had expertly explained.

Thank you Kate but please could we go to your room please, I think I need to sit down for a minute. And drink a glass of water.
Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2015
As we headed towards the elevator to Kate's suite, femi who ha been sitting a few tables away briskly joined us, he held Kate's hand with one hand and caressed the back of it with his other hand.

" But Kate, Is femi coming into the room with us ?" I asked
Cos I was hoping to find a way to relieve myself from the torment my stranger partner had inflicted on me. Or at least soak myself in the bath.

How am I going to be relaxed with the leering eyes and tongue of Femi in the same room.

Kate smiled, sensing my discomfort .
" calm down Ri, it's a double room suite. We share same toilet and bathroom but the room are seperated."

We got into the elevator, Kate and femi stood at one side while I faced them on the other side .
Though I was having a little chit chat with Kate, and Femi quiet all through, he never concealed his lustful eyes all over my body.

He was out to sed me a message.

But I wasn't buying it. Contrary he was pissing me off.

Anyway, we approached the suite, Kate asked me to have a drink with them before I retire to my room.

On opening Kate's suite, my eyes nearly fell out.
Kate's suite was exquisitely furnish and stocked.

The wall length size of her telly was very imposing.

The sheer size of the room alone. Oh my god!
The bed. The wall-in closet. The mini bar. And even a WATER-FALLS IN her suite. Water tumbling down a cascade of rocks neatly arranged to cause the water to break against it, producing a splash, and some lighting effects producing different colour patterns.

Now I have seen it all.

Femi, expertly mixed us a drink. Kate had asked for jack Daniels on the rocks for both of us.

As we sipped our drinks, Kate started it.

" So who was that man? "

" What man again? " I questioned back, feigning ignorance.

Kate laughed.

She walked up to femi and whisper something in his ears. And came back. We continued our drink.

Kate was now telling me how to go about the contracts, what companies to approach, and how to handle the contracts.

By the third glass of drink, I felt my head getting lighter, my tongue looser, the burning passion beneath my givenchy, in between my thighs began to rage.

I found myself looking at Kate suggestively. In fact I began to see her sexuality. "She has got lovely lips, u know? "

"How would she react if I ask her for a kiss ? "
" ooh how much I wish to hold her in my arms, squeeze her body, and mk her giggle on top of my body. "

Kate's laughter is so powerful, it resonant with me, causing me to laugh as well.

Kate is a tall woman , with lovely slender legs, and arms.
Her most prominent feature has to be her nose. She fixed it with a nose job, giving her Caucasian looks.

Kate doesn't mess with her looks. She might be 50 but she does look more attractive than most 30s.

Her full D cup br3ast is blazing. The silicones very supple it feels real.

She watches what she eats, and counts calories in her food religiously.
She goes for waxing sessions every other Friday. Where her legs and whole body Is waxed and the hairs pulled off.
But the butt waxing has to be the icing. I have never seen or heard of such till I had to escort Kate on one of her session.

Lol and behold, Kate was laid on the table, her butt spread open like a book , then some gelly substance was spread into her crack, after which some cloth was used to strip off the waxes, pulling off the hairs as it went.

Kate had arm twisted me to join her and get the wax.
How embarrassed I was. Never had shaved the hairs in my crack before, they were a sight to behold.

Unlike Kate's fine yellowish hair mine had matured into black colour. I had to close my eyes as the service girl attented to me. Waxing and pulling.

At the end I was like a baby. Smooth and tender.
Kate had come forward to inspect it. She had inserte her finger into my crack feeling the smoothness and commenting of how soft and rich my a33 cakes looked.

She had jokingly teased. "All you need now is for some guy to pay good attention to it. "
" It would need lots of tonguing and licking before the hole could be ready to accept a dick., I tell u. " she had said.

She had said it as a matter of fact way. No shame as the words came out of her mouth.
I was wring in shame. Grimacing my face to hide my embarrassment.

How relieve I was as we walked out of that saloon. However I soon began to enjoy the session , and frequented the saloon as much as Kate. Though I tried not to join Kate on her sessions, cause I didn't like the way she would always poke and examine my butt when ever the waxing was completed.

Looking at Kate, I wondered when last she had had a session at the saloon. I remembered a few times I had touched her bum after a session and felt a tingle up my spine.

I remembered the day Kate made me jokingly kiss her bum after a session . It was all a joke but truly I felt a stir down in my down-below.

I had smiled but I knew a flame had been ignited .

So right now, sitting in the comfort of her suite, Kate's sexual appeal was overwhelming me, the thoughts of pleasing her was turning me on.

The thoughts of hearing her moans, and tasting her nectar, the richness of her pvssy juice, got my throat dry.

But I have never been with a woman before excluding secondary school romance play, we had with our "bunky" - who would mostly be a more younger girl, who is under your protection but as well tends to your needs.

Why am I having thoughts of Kate in this manner.

"Better behave yourself or you might be shocked and embarrassed to find out Katie is not cut out of such" my good conscience advised ".

1 Like

Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2015
I was watching kate's gracious body, her long slender legs, her lovely curvy bum, i was so fixated on Kates body, my mind went amok.

Femi had at this time continued his skillful massage. He had early poured a scented oil on kates bare back , and was not kneed into the back with his thumbs, gentling un-knotting the stresses of the day out of kate's body.

As i watch the ensuing acts, i longed for the day i would have the honour to massage kate. How much pleasure that would bring to me.

i thought of how kate's body would react to my touches,
would she like it ?
would it turn her on ?

The more i watched the more i found the burning passion between my thighs intensifying. my throat getting drier.

I looked up at Femi, though he was keening working his magic on Kate, his eyes seem to be doing the opposite, as it was permanently on me, the muscles in his arms flexes as he pushes down on kate's back.

His head was bare. No hair at all.
His beards neatly trimmed. His chest, very full like he is a wrestle or into some sort of heavy impact sports.
my eyes trailed down to his torso, and here were well sculptured ribbed tummy.

I hesitated to look further down. i had seen he was weren't only a tight swimming pant, i closed my eyes, and felt a heat wave flushed against my cheeks.

damn! what am i doing?
Am i on drugs ?
why am i so Hot?

my mind travelled back to earlier in the night, at the observation deck. The kissing. The smooching. The handling.. oooh oohh - a soft moan escaped from my lips.

My thighs tingled. my cl1t stiffened. My vulva pumping my wetness into my vag1na.

The passion burnt unabated.

I need a drink, i need a drink.

" i need a drink," i voiced out.

Kate who was quietly enjoying her soothing massage spoke out, ; " aaahhh, Femi, you are doing a good job, i can't believe i was almost falling asleep."

" Ri-Ri, could you fix me one as well please."

"what do you want? " i asked

"anything, anything, whatever you are getting yourself". kate replied

I stood up, to walk to the mini-bar, in the corner in search for my usual, jack Daniel on the rocks.

As i tried walking, i realized i have deluged my panty with my wetness, i was now ashamed to walk, i felt like shuffling my legs but that would great even more scene.

i turned to look at kate's direction, Kate was faced down on the bed, Femi who was on top of kate, with his each of his thighs swung across kate, still had his eyes trialing me.

How i wish, this Femi of a man could only stop leering at me.

Anyway, some how i manage to reach the bar.

As i scanned the bar, i realized the wasn't any Jack Daniels left, neither were there any brown coloured similar drink at the bar.

Room service is has to be then...

i picked up the phone and dialled 101- room service.

"hello dear, could you bring some bottles of jack Daniel and a bucket of ice please" i spoke into the hand piece as someone at the reception picked up.

i dropped the phone cradle and made my way back to the seat.

As i got to kate and Femi, i stopped for a moment as my eyes trailed to the intense caresses this Femi boy was adminstring on Katy.

Damn! Femi had moved down from kate's shoulder and onto her derriere, and was gently handling and kneed the richness of kate's backside.

every squeeze stretches Kate's skin, causing it to glow the more.
The action of squeezing and releasing the soft bum, was so erotic. and must be very relaxing.

Femi, was now running his hands from the back of her thighs through her a33 cakes, further through her crack, and coming out at the top.

He then held the full mass of one a33 cake and gave it a thorough handling, then releasing it with a little smack causing it to wobble a bit.

he then repeated same on the other a33 cake.

Im getting HOT. REALLY HOT!!

Not long after i have made my way into my seat, and wondering how i would join ask for a similar massage from Femi without causing a stir from Kate. Not that i think Kate would mind, but femi is her "boy" , i would want it to appear im having ideas, cause i definitely wasnt.

i only want my body to be deserved, to be fondled, to be kneed, to have my a33 sqeezed as much as Kate's one.
ooh my my...

knock knock ... a little tap on the door, interrupted my mind and brought me back to lreality.

It must be Room service. I quickly got up to open up the door for him, though Femi had opted to go.

I got to the door and yanked the handle, salivating at the prospect of my JD on the rocks, Salivating the effect the drink its going to have on my head. My pvssy. and my courage.

I'm going to fvck Kate tonight ! i assured myself.

as the door swang open, lo and behold the person standing infront of me with the drinks was no other person but my Stranger friend- the friend that crossed me at the hall way beside the wall length mirror.

wearing nothing but a swimming trunk. A thigh swimming trunk, that i could make out this member.
His chest bare, not even a singlet neither was there any hair on it.
His stomach muscles all protruding to form six firm ridges on the tummy,

I looked up, he smiled, my heart sank, i smelt the chanel-blue once again.

I fainted !

1 Like

Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 7:02am On Mar 22, 2015
I staggered back to let him in.

my head went whirl-whirl-whirl - spinning.
where did he appear from?
i looked at Kate, who had stirred and looking at us with a smirk on her face.
Femi was grinning.
My stranger friend was still smiling.

i looked at Kate again, i notice her br3asts were bare. her surgically enhance D cups were hanging loose. but firm.

My friend walked pass me, with the drinks balanced on the tray he held with his two hands. as he set to place the drink on the table at the corner, he bend forward, his as3 stuck out.

wow! how perky could a man's ass get ?
his ass was set like a woman's, but looked very tough and sculptured. YUMMY!

Kate broke the ensuing silence, as i watched on. quietly watched on.

"David, could you fix us both JD on rocks please.
and i think Ri-Ri needs a massage as well. "

i was still standing beside the door when , (so his name is David? and i have been calling him my stranger frind.) David handed me my glass with a soft wink to go with it.

he then walked up to Kate, shook her hand. kissed the back of it, and handed her her drink.
he smiled at Femi, who also smiled back.

he then walked up to me, to my fidgeting body, and without announcement he swooped me off the ground.
i was now air bound, held firmed in his arms, as i gentle relaxed into it.

He was gazing into my eyes as he held me in his arms. The more i tried to met his eyes, hold them , the more i failed, i was brutally blushing.

Blushing for a kid that should call me aunty.

How handsome could one get !. he is what every lady would consider an epitome of a fit man. red lips with dazzling perfect white dentition.

while he held me and walked towards the adjoining room to the bed, i still held my drink with one hand, while i tried to make a somewhat conversation with Kate. basically to tell her...tell/.... hmmm... i tried to hide my excitement.

"Katie, let me go and enjoy my own massage" i finally managed to say.

witty kate quickly replied; "that's fine, but make sure its ends only at the massage ooh."

we all laughed.

As he walked towards the room, i immersed myself in the fragment of his body. of the perfume. the aphrodisiac effect for the perfume.

my head was at his chest level, i marveled at the smoothness of his body, the well toned muscles, then his n1pples.
His n1pples were thick and black, with little spots surrounding the black part- aureole.

he got to the bed and held me still in his arms, he looked down and pierced his eyes on mine, wanting to look through me, wanted to tell me something with the eyes, but my body was far too shy to withstand the focus.

i could barely meet his eyes. when he realized i wasnt going to hold his gaze, he proceeded swiftly.
He raised his arms higher, casing my body to move closer to his.
He raised the left higher while the right hand was as it was. this caused my head to raise. move closer again to his face.
without permission, he lowered his head into mine. pausing to look into my eyes for one last second before plunging his lips into mine.

trust nahhh.. i was ready. my body was ready. i fervently mauled at his lips. the drink i had in my hand shook violently as i ate David up.

we kissed for seemed like ages. i was now breathing hard and heavy. all the air in my lungs has been expunged.

David gently laid me on the bed and proceeded to take off my shoes.

when the shoes has been taken off, he went up to the sound system beside the telly and rummaged in the cd rage beside it for a while, it seemed he found what he was looking for cause his face lit up. He open up the cd pack he had selected and inserted the cd into the player.

Rhythmically, a soft 80's music filled the room. i believe it must be Luther Vandross or Barry white.
whichever it was, was very soothing.

I laid on the bed twitching. waiting for my moment. waiting for my own massage. waiting for those firm hand, the scented oil.

but how is this massage going to quench the raging, undying, tempestuous sensations billowing underneath my Givenchy ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 7:03am On Mar 22, 2015
As i laid on the bed waiting on david to come thru with his scented oil or whatever he was bringing with him , i never stopped twitching. my n1pples were aching, so were my cl1t. my vag1na walls were pulsating, pumping fluid and wetness into the pvssy cavity.

oh God! oh God! i cant wait anymore.......

i quickly started removing my dress, i couldnt wait for David rehearsal and sh1ts anymore.

as i got my Givenchy off, i realize my boobs had already sprinted out of my thin bra.
kate had encouraged me to wear the thin bras, as according to her , they were more comfy and more appealing.
the appealing i agreed. but the comfortable ... ehhh.. im not sure.
i find my br3ast jumping out of the bra at the slightness provocation.

Anyway, my bo0bs were out. Looking at them i remembered how kate's ones were perky and bouncy, kate at 50s has got such lovely breasts while me in my 40s, with only two kids is already having droopy ones.
i think i might consider a consultation on the Bo0bs, i told myself.

As i laid on the bed, anticipating David, the thoughts of Kelv flick through my mind, i remembered kelv would want me to go have a bath first.

while at the bath he would join me, always creeping in from the back, then proceed to romantically sponge my back while he says something nice in my ears.
something so off key, but nice to hear.

" Kate, what a lovely set of shoulder you have "

"Kate,i can now confirm you have a mid-rib of a model "

" Kate your elbow bears striking resemblance to Kate winslet in Titanic"

Kel spins my head with these praises that i always end up wanting to cuddle into him more than the sex.

He was romantic to a fault. and i love him for that. He is Nigerian but the stereotypical oyibo has got nothing on him.

I shook my head,literally trying to shake away the thoughts of Kel, lifted my head away from the bed and reached for my drink.
"the thoughts of Kel is not going to spoil my night" i told myself.

My lover-boy calmly walked up to me, with something in a brown bottle i believe would be the scented oil and some towel. he placed then by the side table and climbed into the bed.
Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2015
As David climbed into the bed, i swallowed spit, my heart beat increased, there in-front of me, few inches from me stood his member, a member that was poking at me earlier in the night, at the observation deck.
it was almost coming out from the hems of the swim trunk David had changed into.
The bulge has caused the trunk to stretch to within thread inches of bursting.
The outline of his member against elastic trunk was impressive to be conservative. Then just at the hem, at his last shield of dignify was this wetness. A glistering wetness that seems to spread per second per second.

David crawled along my body, saddling me in between his thighs, with his knees at either side of me he came up to my face, breathing down, he leaned in.
At this point, i was almost trembling. Trembling from excitement, trembling from guilt: " God please stop me from thinking"
"i can't do this anymore"
"Argghhhh"
that was my mind continuing its one-man demonstration.

My throat was now a patched desert, longing for a drink, longing and yearning for David's kiss,his smell, his masculinity.
No matter how much i licked my lips or swallowed spit the raging fire with me quickly consumed the wetness immediately.

Dave touched my forehead with his, our nose aligning perfectly, sending tingling sensation to my n1pples.
He had no mustache but a neat razor-thin line of relaxed hair. As this line of hair made contact with my corresponding feminine part, a thunderous bolt of shock zapped through my body and to my brain, causing me, my body to physically jerk.

David smiled in response to my action.
i cowered, closed my eyes from the embarrassment and gentle prayed that this man should relieve me of this excruciating torture and torment.

Gently his lips came down, brushed against mine, in my closed eye lids, my eye balls rolled, my leg stiffened, waiting for it.
He pressed down, depressing my succulent but dry lips, depressing it till he got to the wetter inner lips, as the mouth parted away on his action.

i was getting fervent now, wishing i could get myself to hold him tight and maul at his lips, maul them to death. oohhh.... how much i want to do just that!!. But.... i am old enough to be David's aunty, i need to behave. protect the little dignity that i had left. im not going to show my desperation.

In fact i am not going to show him any emotion, nether would i moan.
Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2015
Dave kissed me gently.
Kissed me some more, then covered my little feminine lips with his, he sucked then he released.
He lowered his mouth to my lower lips and gentle gripped the lip in his mouth, in-between his teeth, and gently pulled.
he pulled then released. Then went went to it.

He playfully did that for a little while then moved on to nibbling on my lips.As he chewed, licked and sucked on my lower lips, the tension between my thighs mounted.
my body was getting restless, i felt my arm shacking erratically. i opened my mouth to release some of the steam, gently parting apart my dentition to unleash my tongue from the lock-down it was on all this while.
my tongue fiercely pushed forward towards his opened mouth , as it got closer , it met his just in-front of his front teeth, they two tangled, his, full wetness, mine, dried like a tortoise yansh.

i rolled and fliker and sucked on his tongue, still mindful of my desire not to moan, i found my breath labour, became very heavy. my chest full, felt like i was drowning, but the sensation of the closeness, the french kiss and the passion were enough to ensure i was resuscitated.

After we had kissed for a while, all these time his hands were by the sides of my head, david moved his left hand to my rib area and gently traced a sensational trail on his way to my left br3ast.

He got there, and on time cos at this time i was about to levitate, my body fell so weightless.
He placed his hand on the base of my bobby and squeezed."
"awwww..hhh how relieving that was.
that was me back to earth.

He squeezed some more, held the fresh firm in his grip, causing the n1pple and the aureole to pop out like a moin-moin in a sachet. As he exerted more pressure i felt a tingle of pain. a soothing pain.

He sucked his lips out of my power suction, cause at this time ., i had enveloped his mouth with mine, nibbling and sucking as much as i could . he freed himself, then moved his second hand- the right , to my second bobby, the right too, and began to synchronize his action of his left hand to the right.

In no time my two mold of fresh were held in vice grip of his hand, sending cascading waves of sensation tingled with pain down my spine.
when he had become happy at the firmness he has produced with my br3ast , the rockness-hardness he has produced out my my n1pples, he flicked.

with his thumbs tracing circles on the n1pples, he flicked my now sensitive n1pples. every gently brush against these n1ps produced a shap spike in tingle sensation. this sensation went to head, straight to my head.

my dry mouth cried out: " David , yo are killing me"
"oh God; Oh God..... Oh God!!..." i cried.
then i remembered i was not meant to moan, i puckered my lips together into a moan-tight seal, and watch as my body undulate at the mercy of the flickering thumbs.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2015
I simply couldn't bear this anymore, the sensation , not only was it messing my head up , it was causing my a33-hole to pulsate –clenching and releasing , as it did this, it causes my a33 to produce an anal juice. A – Wetness, coupled with the ocean of wetness that was my va3ina, were now giving me unimaginable discomfort.

I cried. I tried to hold David down, to make him stop, to make him stop the torment, first with my thighs, then my hands, but he was too strong to be easily pushed away. He continued unrelentingly, Flickering .
I began to struggle, the sensation was now unbearable, my n1pples felt like they were going to burst any minute. The flicker touches were now full pain and a residue of tingle.

David, instead of listening to my pleads and near-tears held me down with his strong thighs, clamping my both hands on either side and brazenly continue to administer his torture.

As I looked up at him from my shackle, bound predicament, I hated him. I loved him, I simply wanted more. Wanted more loving, anything but this flickering action. The sensation is simply unbearable.

“please stop” I was almost in tears, the last dignity of my womanhood. My seniority was at breaking point.
In my state of pain and anxiety, my mind took a stroll down memory lane, thoughts of Kelv- my husband flooded into my mind.

“if only this was kelv, he would never subject me to this cruelty, the right side of brain thought.”

“if only David could take his sensation just a little notch upper, to break through the pain barrier and usher my body into that elusive climax-tic flood of passion” the left side of my brain counted.”

He finally stopped.

He looked me in the eyes, my teary eyes and smiled, displaying his youthful beauty and innocence. On seeing this youthful boyish smile, I quickly realise who I was, - the happily married, faithful wife- at least up to this point.

“Even if I am going to let him fvck me , im not going to let him brazenly enslave me and humiliate me.”

I batted my eye lids rapidly causing the tears to diffuse away and quickly switched into a stern head-mistress look.
David still smiling , roamed his hand about my body, heading towards my crotch area- I left on pants on, when I striped, as he tried to pry open my thighs , I stiffened them. He looked up at me and broadened his smile the more, this time, displaying a dentist whiteness dentition.

“ hey darling, are you ok? “

It was a rhetorical question, but on hearing the word “darling" I melted, my heart sank deeper, I remembered kelv. I remembered my husband.

Tears bubbled up to my eyes.

I remember the manner my Kelv aims to please me

“The irritating sweet words he never fails to whisper in my ears as we made love”

“How passionate he always is.”

“ How he would tuck his member in between my thighs as we cuddle, and let the heat from my crotch set his member on fire, before we would then proceed to our very own fire service operation- quenching the flame .”
Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2015
Dave was still looking at me expecting a response , a response I wasn't entertaining at all. I was getting so angry, sad and unhappy with this little boy, imagine him holding me at ransom ?
Imagine him bring me to point of tears ?

Anyway, he is not getting anything from me, not after the pain he had inflicted on me. If I may add, of which my tits were still aching even though he wasn’t flickering them again.

David continued staring into my eyes without any words, without any emotions, I tried to hold his gaze but after a few seconds I gave in and slowly relaxed the muscles of my thighs.

A smile crept up to his face and just before he turned his body , with his face towards my crotch, his back facing me, his two legs –in kneeing position on one side of my body, the smile broadened, almost a full –teeth showing smile. As he turned, he bent his head and kissed my thighs, and then gently, with a hand on each side he pried the mass of feminine muscle apart, relieving my mush vegetation.

I have always preferred a smooth crotch free from hair, but since I started hanging out with Kate, my everything has changed. Kate had advised to have the hair in a trim, that way the stress of bumps and irritation and pigmentation discoloration is easily overcome. That had worked but I am yet to get comfortable with the new look, especially when I have to strip before our waxing session and now, before David. Kelv has not really seen my new looks, as I have been denying him sex since I began to find him less of a man.

The wetness from my va3ina had drenched my vegetation into a mushy turf with my gelatinous juicy fluid beginning to leak out of it.

As David hovered his face over my turf, my anger grew, thoughts filled my head ;

What if he finds the sight nasty? Nauseating? Smelly?

What if he says something horrible about it ?

How should I react ?

I was still pondering these in my head and keening watching David and his reaction , bracing for the worst , bracing for the expected disguising grimace , when suddenly david lowered his face to my turf , without sticking out his tongue he proceeded to bring his mouth on my vegetation and slurrrrrrrrrpppppp….. . Slurped on my lovely juice.

This action so much delighted me , bringing smiles of comfort to my face .

Slurp slurppp….

He then buried his face deep and continued his power suction , sucking up all the spilled/leaked juice at my crotch and vegetation . Gently he tweaked his tongue around , darting it here and there, then moved his tongue to the mould of my va3ina, and continued to trace his tongue around it, making big circles which after a few patterns , the circle began to close in, getting smaller, the smaller it gets the more it came close to my cl1t, the smaller it gets the more sensation it brought to my cl1t. My legs were beginning to wobbling yet again. Tensioning and compressing almost at the same time. My breath quicken as well.

As the circle tighten around my cl1t, the cl1t started to pulsate, sending out electrostatic pulses, straining and yearning for attention. Dave yet again denied it. He move away instead. Few notches down, tracing his tongue he move to my honey pot, still tracing his wet tongue , he pierced the labia apart and rolled his tongue around the edges – the mouth of the vagina- this was very very very unnecessary because my pvssy was as wet as raining season.

Anyway he continued and slowly work his way in, making big circles, in fact scraping the barrels , the walls of my pvssy , annoying me, delighting me,. Soon he gradually withdrew his tongue and positioned his mouth over the lips of my pvssy, and kiss them, lick them, locking his lips on them, he started to passionately French kiss them, sending neutron waves- those green computer waves we saw in matrix movie, through my spine to my brain. As he kissed, he sucked on the juice, ensuring not a drop was lost to the bed sheet, the few droplets that had trickled towards my ana1 hole, he had quickly raised one of my leg and captured them before it would get lost in my ana1 cavity.

I was so in loss of word, clenching and un-clenching my hand, snapping and re-snapping my finger joints, trying my best not to disobey my stand, my stand not to moan. A pay back for the pain he inflicted on me earlier on. Ohh god…. myself trying not to moan, my lungs were full, my heart suffocating, suffocating by the tingling pleasure . I have to open my mouth , I said to myself .

Just as I opened up my mouth to let out a bit of steam, David slurped on my labia, sucking up a rich amount of juice out of my pvssy, sending me to hell and back. I couldn't help it anymore, I cried……….

1 Like

Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2015
My phone began to ring,

From this moment life has begun, from this moment….
You are the one, right beside you is where I belong….
From this moment….

It rang off, that’s kelv’s ring tone. He must have gotten worried. I have never been this late outside; kelvin must be wondering if I was alright.

What a darling he is, despite how vile I have treated him these past few months, he has refused to bulge, he has intensified his attention on me.

He wakes me up in the mornings, to get ready for work.
He prepares my breakfast; get it ready on the table before i am out from the shower.
Despite my increasing vile taunts in the mornings, he never let that get to him

“What is this? You have prepared cold omelette, are you expecting me to eat this?

“You expect me to eat this and still go out and make bring money into this house?”

“If you can’t make a simply omelette, what good can you be then ? “

The more he kept quite the more my rage would mount, the more I lashed out.

“Kelvin, you better buckle up, take this as your last warning. “

“You are becoming so useless in this house, what use are you , tell me? Tell me?”

I remembered a time i had mouthed off at kelv, not that I hated him, nor did I find out something incriminating he has done, I just shout at him to vent off.
I am always tired in the mornings, hate to get up, always sleep through my alarm, and always, kelv would gently tap me, or gentle rock me to wake up.

One of such days, he had woken up earlier to prepare my documents for a contract I was pursuing, he had barely slept that night, work through the wee hours in the morning to just past 5’ o’clock, and had come into the bedroom to get me, having slept through my alarm.

He had tapped me a few times while calling out my name, and then proceeded to rock me gently.

“What come be wrong in this? “

But my nature and morning madness, I had turned around and gave kelv a resounding slap that vibrated his body like an epileptic patient. He was dumbfounded, and simply looked on.
I took charge and proceeded to casting aspersions on him.

“ ALL you are good at is in disturbing my sleep. , your mates are out there making money , and you are here waking me up to go make money for you .”

” I bet you see me for a fool, I will make the money and you will open your wide mouth and eat my toils. You must be a joker, I will soon put an end to this!”

“Lazy fool” , I had call him.

That wasn't enough; I had turned the insult a notch further, as he looked on in shame and surprise at the slap,
“Even God, must be ashamed of you by now, he must be regretting wasting that mud and breath on you.”

The moment I had said that, mentioned God, I regretted it, Kelv, looked me in the eyes, visibly angry, his eye brows raised, his throat tighten like he was about to cough. He wanted to shout and screen at me, but the moment he had opened his mouth , he burst into wet tears.

Kelv cried and cried, knelt by the foot of the bed and wept uncontrollably.
The sadistic I was turning into; the more he wailed and cried the better I felt.
I had stepped into the bath kelv had previously prepared, soaking myself in there while I listened- in on his crying.
I felt so powerful, so in charge, but I felt the guilt too. I truly love kelv. All I wanted at that point was for him to walk up to me , kneeing down and apologizing ,. Just to take away this aching guilt.
He didn't.

I had finished my bath, got into the bedroom to find that Kelv had dressed the bed. I clutched on my towel around my chest and marveled at his work, his kindness was hurting me. i stared at the neatly arranged pillow as tears formed in my eyes.
Not only had Kelv, made the bed, he had also picked out a dress for me, with a matching shoe.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to run out and embrace, ask for his forgiveness. Promise to love him forever. However, as I was quickly dressing up to go meet him at the dining table where I believed he would be at, setting the breakfast. Having worn my pant, and was getting into the dress, I felt mucous fluid at my down below. A tingled sensation hit me. I found myself creaming my pant.

I have never felt anything like this. I had quickly gotten into my dress, hurried up with my make-up and was now wearing my perfume. Pink by Versace. The smelt felt so good, I felt my legs wobble, I wanted kelv, I wish I could make love to Kelv just now. I had to sit on the bed while I gather my thought and suppressed the amorous urge.
I must have drifted away, cos as I looked up, kelv was at the door, calling my name.
I had quickly gotten up and followed him to the dinning table.

On getting there, I couldn't eat the delicious looking meal kelv had toiled on that morning. It must be the mild orgasmic feeling that I experienced as I tried suppressing the urge.

"Kelv , your meal looks so appetizing but I am not hungry, im sorry."

Kelv had turned around and rather apologized too. He felt I had lost my appetite because of him and the earlier scene in the bedroom..

I could look him in the eyes, I scrambled for my bag and keys and bade him good bye, as I turned the handle of the front door and stepped outside Into the waiting stares of Kunle. My chauffeur.

Are you going to pick the phone this time ? David asked as the phone began to ring again.
I picked it up put it on silent and looked up at David, his ever beaming smile, and gentle dropped the phone into my handbag at the head of the bed.

“Come here, I am not done with you”; David commanded lightly.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Society Wife by Missmossy(f): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmmmm interesting, following grin Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Society Wife by lumzybo: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Waoh!!!!
Re: Lagos Society Wife by segxi1960: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2015
Very interesting and sad story..

Looking forward to the rest.

Probably a twist in Kelvin's fortunes..

NB: The "mind wanderings" are terrific.
Re: Lagos Society Wife by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Nice write!
I suggest you reduce the aspect of passion, cos that part is lengthy.

Bravo!!!
Re: Lagos Society Wife by zerozeroseven(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wrz ds dude naaa y
Re: Lagos Society Wife by solomon5555: 3:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Wow
Re: Lagos Society Wife by macjive01: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
After Elections people.
Re: Lagos Society Wife by lumzybo: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
macjive01:
After Elections people.

Oga gboju, what has elections got to do with ur story?
Now is the best time to read from u. Even if na small small, we go manage am. @all @all na eim bad
Re: Lagos Society Wife by TroubleMaker01(f): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
lumzybo:

Oga gboju, what has elections got to do with ur story?
Now is the best time to read from u. Even if na small small, we go manage am. @all @all na EIM bad
EIM- Electrical installation and maintenance grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Society Wife by lumzybo: 5:27am On Mar 30, 2015
TroubleMaker01:
EIM- Electrical installation and maintenance grin grin grin grin

C ur head, tongue .... u are "repping" ur moniker grin
Re: Lagos Society Wife by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Welcome back
i hop u will finish it dis time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thoughts On The Importance Of Reading / AV / These Animals I Call My Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 315
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.