Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. (43508 Views)

This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / Ladies Running Sex Den In A Kenyan Estate Share Phone Nos & Get Twitter Buzzing / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by onila(f): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-tz6FQW0-G2c/VQ3X7XjGwAI/AAAAAAAEy8w/FfwUr0v8kvs/s1600/b.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-C9QcGs7pn3c/VQ3XolM1dtI/AAAAAAAEy8U/WmA9ImayOqs/s1600/c.jpg[/img]

According to this lady on twitter @PaidUpGP, 'she didn't have to send nudes or give head but her man presented her with a brand new car as her birthday gift.'

Although people are slamming her for probably twisting the truth, she's said she's simply passing a message to ladies to not belittle themselves for anything. See more photos after the cut..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-7nUIe-diraU/VQ3Xpd2322I/AAAAAAAEy8g/-jHODfEZa0o/s1600/a.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-ecKvyCtv8DY/VQ3XqigOPHI/AAAAAAAEy8o/El8EwnBovkM/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by onila(f): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2015
smiley so proud of you

Team virgin!

18 Likes

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by xreal: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2015
She must have deserved it from her man.

13 Likes

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Enegod(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Tallesty1(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2015
When will Nigeria girls start giving expensive birthday gifts?

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Viktoh(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2015
Nd she will gv him singlet nd boxers on his birthday undecided

156 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Ahmed0336(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2015
Viktoh:
lols, naija babes don dey upgrade next val ur babe fit buy you short knicker and t shirt .

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Viktoh(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Lolz
Ahmed0336:
lols, naija babes don dey upgrade next val ur babe fit buy you short knicker and t shirt .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Doortun(m): 8:52am On Mar 22, 2015
onila:
smiley so proud of you

ONILA you sure won't retire anytime soon? You are also the first person to comment on your very own post.

18 Likes

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by grimandevil: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2015
that awkward moment when the guy will want to nak her after the present and she says. pls am not that cheap.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by viczing(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2015
onila:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tz6FQW0-G2c/VQ3X7XjGwAI/AAAAAAAEy8w/FfwUr0v8kvs/s1600/b.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-C9QcGs7pn3c/VQ3XolM1dtI/AAAAAAAEy8U/WmA9ImayOqs/s1600/c.jpg[/img]

According to this lady on twitter @PaidUpGP, 'she didn't have to send nudes or give head but her man presented her with a brand new car as her birthday gift.'

Although people are slamming her for probably twisting the truth, she's said she's simply passing a message to ladies to not belittle themselves for anything. See more photos after the cut..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-7nUIe-diraU/VQ3Xpd2322I/AAAAAAAEy8g/-jHODfEZa0o/s1600/a.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-ecKvyCtv8DY/VQ3XqigOPHI/AAAAAAAEy8o/El8EwnBovkM/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

Advice to the ladies

6 Likes

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by iykedare(m): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2015
Where are the girls that send nudes only to get d!cks and sperm in return? See Una mates o

14 Likes

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by MaLAdyy(f): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2015
stupid lie undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by stephenqueen: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2015
iykedare:
Where are the girls that send nudes only to get d!cks and sperm in return? See Una mates o
grin
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by sinizia: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2015
onila:
smiley so proud of you

So proud of her? Like you know her sex life? So she told you she doesn't give her man a 'head' and you swallowed that shít?

What else will she brag about for you to believe? That she's never seen a dìck? Story for the gods!!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2015
The best things of life are free, no conditions, no strings.

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2015
Dis is wot i but 4 ma boo

28 Likes

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by pekeyim: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2015
Really?

Cool..

Brb

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2015
onila:
smiley so proud of you

Why?!? Becos of d benz??

6 Likes

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by nairaman66(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2015
Does she mean the man didn't screw her with his nuts and bolt? Or he won't? undecided undecided

Nigerian gyals twisting stories since 101 BC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by tociano009(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Who is onila

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by bobcharly(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Father: Rose, I noticed u now call me 'Dad'
instead of
'Papa' why?
Rose: yes dad. Calling u 'Papa' spoils ma
lipstick!!!
I knw u wud try it. Lol
I buy dat for my babe yearly....in dreams alone!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Viktoh:

Have mercy on the girl now....good boxers are hard to find!

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Psylas(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2015
great one
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by ygenius: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2015
Mhenn,thE babe has blown the senses out the man#anyway,hussle na hussle

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Janiobi(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2015
If I hear say that man never drive her v-booth like race car

5 Likes

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by NemzySeries(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2015
Sooner of later u'll soon start giving heads

4 Likes

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by bigv(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2015
This is amazing. I kinda believe her tho, cos her dressing is moderate, besides it's the truth. When you really do love someone, you can go all the way.
I wish cossy can say same. lipsrsealed *runs outta thread*

6 Likes

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2015
she no wan designers
she no wan Ferrari
she want my love oh..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Ways Poor Guys Survive Without A Girlfriend / Lagos Big Boy Shares Naughty Bedroom Photos With His Girls / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.