Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka (984 Views)

Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2015
Enugu-based Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, on Thursday cried out to security agencies to protect him following alleged threats to his life, failure of which he said President Goodluck Jonathan should be held responsible if anything untoward happens to him.

The controversial catholic priest had in a recent sermon in his church, Adoration Ministry, accused the Jonathan and his wife, Patience, of being behind an alleged plot to assassinate him.

According to Mbaka, the president decided to assassinate him following a scathing sermon he delivered on New Year day at the Adoration Ground, where he preached against Jonathan’s re-election. He titled the sermon “From Good Luck to Bad Luck”.

Media Officer of the Adoration ministry, Ike Maximus Ugwuoke, in a statement on Thursday said President Jonathan wanted the spiritual coordinator of the ministry dead.

In the statement, which was titled “Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before The 2015 Elections”, Mbaka said the police had refused to act on the allegation he made.

The statement expressed concern at the insistence of the Enugu State Police Command that there was no report of any threat to Mbaka’s life.

Parts of the statement read, “It is with a deep sense of concern that we are constrained to make this statement on the continued threat to the life of Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka over his 2015 New Year message titled “From Good Luck to Bad Luck.

“The Enugu State Police Command has refuted claims by Fr. Mbaka that his life is in danger.

“It dismissed Fr. Mbaka’s outcry over threat to his life as baseless.

“The Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Ebere Amarizu, DSP, was quoted as saying, ‘We do not have any report by Fr. Mbaka over threat to his life. We have not received any complaint from him’.

“On the backdrop of the above, one begins to wonder whether the alarm raised by Fr. Mbaka on an alleged plot to kill him was a mere rhetoric as the police had made it to appear merely because there has not been an official report to the police over it.

“Absence of a formal report on threat to one’s life doesn’t negate the reality of such threat more so when the victim had made a public outcry on this issue.

“To argue otherwise is akin to denying the fact of death in the face of a man’s corpse merely because there is no certificate certifying his death…

“Yesterday (Wednesday) strange hoodlums in a black Hilux besieged his parish compound but they left disappointed when they could not see him.

“Wherever and whoever this threat is coming from, we state that there are strong and compelling circumstances pointing towards the fact that Fr. Mbaka’s latest attacks were stemming from his said 2015 New Year message, which was not favourable to the President Goodluck Jonathan-led administration”.

Source:http://www.informationng.com/2015/03/president-jonathan-wants-me-dead-before-elections-fr-mbaka.html
Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by Acekidc4(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by EcoTerror: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2015
Can someone shut this man down please, where ar the catholic bishops who blame CAN for dabbling into politics

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by imbless: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2015
mtcheeew!!! stale news.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Mbaka, you are not relevant!!

President Goodluck doesn't kill people....Even if he wants to kill, is it you, mbaka?

You are not important nah...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by mayorkyzo: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2015
This guy is just a disgrace to the catholic church..someone should please shut him up.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by lecturerdabo(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2015
Rev Fr Mbaka claim God asked him to speak!

Now that he is shouting, has God become so weak that He can no longer protect Mbaka?

something is wrong with this guy!
Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2015
Nothing will happen to you for saying the truth

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by chekasforchekas: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2015
Mbaka will always be my spiritual father come rain come sun.
Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by Obascoetubi: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2015
I HEARED HE WAS GIVEN BRIBE BY CRIS NGIGE. REMEMBER MAN OF GOD CAN'T FIGHTING AGAINST THE LEADERS OF THE NATIONS
Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2015
The wicked (Rev Mbaka) runneth when no(Jonathan) man pursueth not him
Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by CharliParker: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2015
PLS LIVE MBAKA ALONE HE IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE SENT FROM GOD TO DELIVER NIGERIA FROM THE HANDS OF JONATHAN . REMEMBER TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTING.
Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2015
lecturerdabo:
Rev Fr Mbaka claim God asked him to speak!

Now that he is shouting, has God become so weak that He can no longer protect Mbaka?

something is wrong with this guy!

Go and read your bible. Prophet Jeremiah was beaten, thrown into well and sent to egypt to die for speaking d truth against d king of Judah and Isreal. God did not stop him from being killed. in the bible, Prophet Jeremiah made alot of threat alarm too.
Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by Trut(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
APC (Association of Pretending Criminals) are the people threatening Fr. Mbaka before 2015 elections, with the motive of inciting the masses against Mr. President and his wife (GEJ and PEJ). GEJ cannot hurt ordinary citizen for criticising him, talkless of a well known priest. I advice Fr. Mbaka to stop accusing GEJ and PEJ, they're innocent.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by asadike(f): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Father,pls think well, the threat could be from d opposition party, no body knows. Father, biko che kwa ya eche.
Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by nwafuluozoh: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mbaka, then better get prepared. Today is Sunday and election is Saturday.
Attention seeker. Rubbish!
Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by kunle1960: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Fr Mbaka is just fooling himself.
Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by ugoelvis1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
One thing That is synonymous with Rev Mbaka is controversy. The prophesies of Gov Chimaroke , okwesilieze Nwodo, Ohakim to distablise their political career is no more a history. Now he have stepped on a bigger toe, and the consequence of his action have become a nightmare , a burden , infact a shadow following him about. Was he ordained to win souls for God or to the Politicians? Nemesis have caught up with him, Suspending his weekly programe over a death threat attest to the fact that his ministry is without Divine inclination. Always preaching prosperity more than salvation. And the crave have positioned him for this mess. He would have hoped for God who delivers his ministration through him to his teeming congregation to protect him from adversaries. He should be reminded that no one have ever made hevean alive. Our physical body cannot be transported to the Father via a wheeled barrow or a ladder. As a Christian, am very conscious of the biblical quotation " touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm " but must relates to its Igbo adage " let not the rat deliberately bit fetish Priest tools bag to avoid receiving a hot curse/burn" for a balance. The office of president, irrespective of who sat on it is a divine institution that must be respected as well. The President is elected by the entire population of this Country, and not ordained by a Bishop or congregation of Bishop as the case may be, Respect is reciprocal hence "Give to Ceasers his and to God his". Thats Christ injunction on earth. He recognised Earthly authorities and was in total obedience. The reason why Rev have the gut Challenging President Jonathan with reckless abandon and go free is the fact that he dont have a Military past. He believes in democracy, fairplay and rule of law. Under the situation the President find himself; what would he have prophesies under the previous regime of his predecessors - Obj or any ex Military in a Democratic mole. The human Right records was nothing to went home from Benue to Jos , to Odi yet the oracle of the most high remained gaged. Are we blaming him for entroning encouraging freedom of speech, hence the reason why the oracle woke from slumber. Challenging a bull to a fight is not the best way of establishing National prominence while at same time enriching your Ministry to the detriment of masses. Now you are blaming the Security agency for not taking you serious, why should they ? Who pays the piper? Why not call the Micheals and Gabriels and leave the rest to God. In conclusion i suggest you go back to your real calling and give Ceasers his and God his. Nobody is after your life, rather your shadow is. Your sins is after you. Goodluck is my wish to you and Patience is the best.
Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by KanwuliaJara: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
GEJ did not kill Ibori, Sylva or Amaechi . . . . E come be this Okija pastor? undecided
GEJ is everything BUT A MAN WITH BLOOD ON HIS HANDS.
The first EVER in the history of Nigeria!

Ishi M'GBAKA, abeg move make we see road!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!!!!! angry
Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by chernest2002: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mr mbaka should resign from priesthood cause he is confusing his followers,gej have never kill his political opponents so why should he kill a confused man like mbaka,you have not campaigned more than tinubu,amaechi,oby ezekwesili,obj okorocha them and no one kill this ones,just stop looking for cheap popularity cause you will not win your constituency when you make your ambition public.
Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by Jesusloveyou: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
DDeliverer:
Mbaka, you are not relevant!!

President Goodluck doesn't kill people....Even if he wants to kill, is it you, mbaka?

You are not important nah...

i wonder oo,dis devilish man has started threatening pple's life,because of election,pls don't kil our respected rev fr. sai buhari
Re: President Jonathan Wants Me Dead Before Elections – Fr. Mbaka by Jesusloveyou: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Trut:
APC (Association of Pretending Criminals) are the people threatening Fr. Mbaka before 2015 elections, with the motive of inciting the masses against Mr. President and his wife (GEJ and PEJ). GEJ cannot hurt ordinary citizen for criticising him, talkless of a well known priest. I advice Fr. Mbaka to stop accusing GEJ and PEJ, they're innocent.
u think he is innocent,he is devilish,that is why i call him 'slow poison' green snake in green grass.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Usual Magic / Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Reversed Curfew Imposed By Ameachi. / With 95% Polling Units Collated, Saharareporters Projects Buhari President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.