Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating (5633 Views)

How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? / Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by tosyne2much(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
falconey:

LWKM was kidding......when it comes to LIST is YOU,emusmith, and davyjones.
I dey reason drop one list this evening self
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by mirexxx(f): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
As I view that babe pix, na small remain make I self service cool
lemme remove it!
happy sunday
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
mirexxx:
hian!
thank you sad
you welcome.... Hope it doesnt come with a hunch?.
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by ronald4lif(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Cutehector:
have u at anypoint cheated on ur girlfrnd?

I fail to see how that is relevant. But I have and does it mean people should justify immorality. Hope not.

Cheating has nothing to do with the phase of a relationship; dating, courtship or married. It's based on in an individual disposition, principle and moral views to life.
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by mirexxx(f): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
blublahd:

you welcome.... Hope it doesnt come with a hunch?.
nah
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
falconey:

damn it!!!!! You man of sin!!!!

Because of this post I viewed her PIC, kai!!! I just returned from church!
easy with the exaggeration dude, i only complimented her pic. undecided
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by tosyne2much(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
mirexxx:
lemme remove it!
happy sunday
Just kidding ni jhooor

It's nice
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
mirexxx:
nah
guess u av a firm back or good posture.
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by falconey(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
blublahd:

easy with the exaggeration dude, i only complimented her pic. undecided

you used the word "heavy" didn't you exaggerated 1st?
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by mirexxx(f): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Just kidding ni jhooor

It's nice
smiley
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by ronald4lif(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, if I cuddle a lady without bleeping her, have I cheated ? cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by falconey(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
I dey reason drop one list this evening self

abeg drop he don tey...........
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by mirexxx(f): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
blublahd:

guess u av a firm back or good posture.
undecided
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
As I view that babe pix, na small remain make I self service cool
i know its sunday buh u fired the first shot.
So i ask, what if she were naked?
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by tosyne2much(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley
Seriously
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
falconey:

you used the word "heavy" didn't you exaggerated 1st?
i see....not quite heavy to you?
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by Cutehector(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

I fail to see how that is relevant. But I have and does it mean people should justify immorality. Hope not.

Cheating has nothing to do with the phase of a relationship; dating, courtship or married. It's based on in an individual disposition, principle and moral views to life.
hmm. Smh.
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by tosyne2much(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
falconey:

abeg drop he don tey...........
My head no dey boot like better.. He dey hard me these days to rack my brain
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by falconey(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
blublahd:

i see....not quite heavy to you?

if not that I just returned from service I would have said only cossy's boobs can beat that!!

I need hands of that of BIG SHOW to take those down!!
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
mirexxx:
undecided
what?
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by falconey(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
My head no dey boot like better.. He dey hard me these days to rack my brain

Maybe you go join these guys them association......

NPWA (NAIRALAND PROFESSIONAL WEEDERS ASSOCIATION)
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by SkinnyDude(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
look at her face like one bombarded building in Gaza..
mtcheew *pisses on the thread
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
marymaria:
They say a man is as faithful as his options.
Do you really believe this?
Are there still honest guys out there
are you 100% honest?
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
falconey:

if not that I just returned from service I would have said only cossy's boobs can beat that!!

I need hands of that of BIG SHOW to take those down!!
hmmm.....the taste defines the man.
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by akinsadeez(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmmmmm. Very true.

I guess his point is that until two people are married with the attendant exchange of vows, then neither can really lay claim exclusively to the other. (cause he seems to be laying emphasis on the vow aspect) Like if I ask a girl out and she says yes, does that automatically stop me from falling in love or considering other women? I also can't stop her from going away with another guy. But the day we get solemnized in marriage, we have automatically come to our bus stop. Any thing untoward done by both of us in that wise becomes 'cheating'

There is a kind of logic to it, even though I don't agree with that position.
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by ronald4lif(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
akinsadeez:

Hmmmmmm. Very true.

I guess his point is that until two people are married with the attendant exchange of vows, then neither can really lay claim exclusively to the other. (cause he seems to be laying emphasis on the vow aspect) Like if I ask a girl out and she says yes, does that automatically stop me from falling in love or considering other women? I also can't stop her from going away with another guy. But the day we get solemnized in marriage, we have automatically come to our bus stop. Any thing untoward done by both of us in that wise becomes 'cheating'

There is a kind of logic to it, even though I don't agree with that position.

My point is, marriage is not the end result of (every) relationship. There are couple who have lived happily together for years without appending their signatory to a paper etc.

Having said that, given that marriage is not an end to a relationship, should we agree that a man/woman doesn't have any right to obstruct their partner fidelity stance provided they are not married? If yes, what happens to couple who have been together for donkey years happily, without exchanging nuptial vows. What difference does a piece of marital paper make.
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by akinsadeez(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

My point is, marriage is not the end result of (every) relationship. There are couple who have lived happily together for years without appending their signatory to a paper etc.

Having said that, given that marriage is not an end to a relationship, should we agree that a man/woman doesn't have any right to obstruct their partner fidelity stance provided they are not married? If yes, what happens to couple who have been together for donkey years happily, without exchanging nuptial vows. What difference does a piece of marital paper make.

Personally, I can't argue with your point. But his point, I believe, is that the relationship of such a couple remains 'illegal'. (for want of a better word) The fact that they are living happily does not stop d man or woman from one day packing up their loads and going with another person. But the day they become married, they become bound by vows of faithfulness. Do you know a married woman can seek divorce on grounds of desertion if d man leaves d house without returning for a year? But in d couple u cited, she can't file anything because their relationship is not legal and he has no duty to cohabit with her. So if d man goes to live with another woman for two years, there is nothing she can do.
without that marital piece of paper the man can not be called into account which means technically he cannot be said to be cheating.

On another note entirely, that marital paper means a lot, Bro. If d man dies without it, d woman does not have any right to any of his property no matter how long they lived as couple.
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by ronald4lif(m): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
akinsadeez:

Personally, I can't argue with your point. But his point, I believe, is that the relationship of such a couple remains 'illegal'. (for want of a better word) The fact that they are living happily does not stop d man or woman from one day packing up their loads and going with another person. But the day they become married, they become bound by vows of faithfulness. Do you know a married woman can seek divorce on grounds of desertion if d man leaves d house without returning for a year? But in d couple u cited, she can't file anything because their relationship is not legal and he has no duty to cohabit with her. So if d man goes to live with another woman for two years, there is nothing she can do.
without that marital piece of paper the man can not be called into account which means technically he cannot be said to be cheating.

On another note entirely, that marital paper means a lot, Bro. If d man dies without it, d woman does not have any right to any of his property no matter how long they lived as couple.

You have very valid points baba. But the bolded doesn't apply in the UK and EU and some other advance nations. Could also be same too in Canada. In the UK for example, civil partnership is accorded same rights as marriage. Civil partners are entitled to same property rights as married opposite sex couple. And there's a formal process of divorcing civil partners akin to marriage.

Anyways, good we all agree it's morally wrong. I wonder how one who can't question their partners promiscuous lifestyle whilst in a courtship will have the temerity to want to spend the rest of their lives with them, should we tow this legal and illegal path of relationships.
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yeah!

Someone like me!
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by grimandevil: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
the truth is when a guy decides to be faithful that is when d gf will start having headache or not in d mood for sex etc.
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by grimandevil: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
the truth is when a guy decides to be faithful that is when d gf will start having headache or not in d mood for sex etc.

me currently having that problem. funny enuf all I ask for is just kissing nd boob action. she is never in d mood. I HV no choice but to mayday all my ex I dump cos of her. let me hear her complain
Re: Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating by akinsadeez(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

You have very valid points baba. But the bolded doesn't apply in the UK and EU and some other advance nations. Could also be same too in Canada. In the UK for example, civil partnership is accorded same rights as marriage. Civil partners are entitled to same property rights as married opposite sex couple. And there's a formal process of divorcing civil partners akin to marriage.

Anyways, good we all agree it's morally wrong. I wonder how one who can't question their partners promiscuous lifestyle whilst in a courtship will have the temerity to want to spend the rest of their lives with them, should we tow this legal and illegal path of relationships.

Hmmmm. Interesting. Nigerian law is not in any way as advanced as that and it would take a lot for us to get to that level. Even our intestacy laws only favor a recognized wife. At least I have learnt something new from you this afternoon sha. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. / OMG!!! See The Sexy Beautiful Lady Who Says She Wants To Marry A Poor Man / Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.