Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking (33667 Views)

Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" / I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking / I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 30, 2015
psure:
Story for the gods grin

GEJ is really ugly though.
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by AlphaDibia(m): 3:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Define prostitute guy..
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by nwanwaoge(m): 3:58am On Mar 30, 2015
sipping ma alomo.......just passing
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by M4gunners: 4:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Acekidc4:
Yes Self-servicing is Allowed!! Bt still, u go need to Nack Apako na!!!

Will be Right Back Shortly!!!
Acekidc4 Where are you going or you are also looking for ur own soap?
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 30, 2015
dats a real man speaking, though i dnt support masturbation bt its manageable if its unda control.
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 30, 2015
khalebzy:
self service[color=#990000][/color]
sad
hmmn, ure heading to the downfall of yoir career

i even prefer sex than dah rubbish, you guys doing dah shii aint normal.
its a whole demon from the pit of hell controlling you all lipsrsealed
u need to be more learned.
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by unmask: 4:44am On Mar 30, 2015
KingBish:
Dancehall singer Patoranking has revealed he doesn’t give in to promiscuity.

The singer whose real names are Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie stated he would rather masturbate than sleep around with random girls.

The singer who also disclosed that he was single said he is more concerned about his career and his family as marriage is not in his plans at the moment.

In his own words, “If I tell you that I want to marry right now, would you not lie me down and beat me? I am single and ready to mingle. Right now, I am just concerned about my career and family. Marriage is not in the question for me. I don’t have a girlfriend. I am not a promiscuous fellow and if I ever need to blow off steam, I would rather make use of soap in the bathroom than be with random girls.”

Source: http://www.radar.ng/gist/i-would-rather-masturbate-than-have-with-prostitutes-patoranking/

Dear men, your thoughts please?
he just dey start nah..... When conji comes calling...... He will answer
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by Obanz2(f): 5:37am On Mar 30, 2015
abeg make i pass joor
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by seankay(m): 5:42am On Mar 30, 2015
naijainfogalery:
hahahahaha liar of the century that small boy that already got a son. In mama peace Voice, he will rather kill himself than commit suicide
The boy is his younger brother
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by REUBEN010(m): 5:45am On Mar 30, 2015
naijainfogalery:
hahahahaha liar of the century that small boy that already got a son. In mama peace Voice, he will rather kill himself than commit suicide
He's got no son, the little lad is his kid brother.
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 30, 2015
Adekorya:
Wot of high class prostitute like
Tonto dike
Genevive
Muheeda
Adokie
Cossy
Ini edo
I'm very sure u will wnt 2 av a go at above names

U shld av say bar joint or under bridge prostitutes.
smh

Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by Acekidc4(m): 6:11am On Mar 30, 2015
M4gunners:
Acekidc4 Where are you going or you are also looking for ur own soap?

Hehehehehehegringringrin My Ogagrin

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by asidere(m): 6:15am On Mar 30, 2015
prostitutes have class and grades,we have the ones in brothels,political protitutes,nollywood prostitutes,runs gals e.t.c.As a musician with money,he could have gone for one in nollywood rather than masturbate urself.all musicians dey bang ashi.

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by 9jatatafo(m): 6:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Opio and olosho are like public toilets.
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by mack111(m): 7:00am On Mar 30, 2015
He is mad. His GF Nobi Okpo. Are prostitutes not human beings? What makes them different from his GF who might be cheating on him with 3 other dudes. Make soapy kill am!!!
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by khassy(m): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2015
KingBish:
Dancehall singer Patoranking has revealed he doesn’t give in to promiscuity.

The singer whose real names are Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie stated he would rather masturbate than sleep around with random girls.

The singer who also disclosed that he was single said he is more concerned about his career and his family as marriage is not in his plans at the moment.

In his own words, “If I tell you that I want to marry right now, would you not lie me down and beat me? I am single and ready to mingle. Right now, I am just concerned about my career and family. Marriage is not in the question for me. I don’t have a girlfriend. I am not a promiscuous fellow and if I ever need to blow off steam, I would rather make use of soap in the bathroom than be with random girls.”

Source: http://www.radar.ng/gist/i-would-rather-masturbate-than-have-with-prostitutes-patoranking/

Dear men, your thoughts please?
iceberilyn and friedplantain ... would be Happy to see this
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by DuchessLily(f): 7:30am On Mar 30, 2015
leGeExus:
This Duchess gan!!"Ok"with all the story hun

undecided Wat else do u want me to say? grin
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 30, 2015
With this kinda speech, this guy would have serious problem with marriage for sure!

Believe me, fucking a prostitute better than self-servicing

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 30, 2015
help me ask am the diff btw both ooo.
What's bad is bad it's doesn't have two names.
Self servicing or sleeping with random girls like he said are the same..
Ask him if his son is given birth to thrgh his self servicing
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by zubby29(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2015
babe ur head correct,team gmb
asdfjklhaha:
That's non of my business. Wat I no is than by dis tym 2morow Jonathan's canoe wuld be on its way 2 otuoke.

Click like if u believe Buhari would win this election.

Click share if u still hav hop for papa Jona
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by copious101(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2015
oakson:
E No Consign Me
Sai Buhari Joor
wonderful @ "consign me" Dats one tin with dem pple way dey support person way no go skul and without certificate!!!
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by Mikelade19(m): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2015
undecidedself servicing at its peak
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by olasoji1: 7:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Actress, Yvonne Jegede: Don’t Blame Me If My Clothes Do Not Cover My Chest

See more pics here ===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/actress-yvonne-jegede-dont-blame-me-if.html

Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by wisdompraise(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2015
belamour:
I will rather commit suicide than kill myself grin grin grin

Don't mind him brother. He's committing suicide yet saying he don't want to kill himself.
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by datone: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2015
NO WONDER THE GUY LEAN DIE ..TOO MUCH MASTY ..GO LEAN U UP NA ...
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by wildikeman(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2015
scribble:
He can brag because women love to shag famous men

Let him tell you how it must have been
I just dey look am...that guy dey knack babes like say dem wan finish. E come dey dey hia dey yan dust. As if masturbation is enough.
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by datone: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Fork Lalasticlala

Fork Seun . THOSE ONES NA APC RATS NA . THEY BEEN ACTING ANYHOW .. NOW WE KNOW WHERE THEY BELONG
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 30, 2015
copious101:
wonderful @ "consign me" Dats one tin with dem pple way dey support person way no go skul and without certificate!!!
lol that's bad
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Prostitutes – Patoranking by ellahzy(f): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2015
u dont want to marry
dats y i like that boy called Kiss Daniel.

as 4 d bathroom part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson / Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.