Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) (30590 Views)

Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja / Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by suwailad(f): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
A friend of mine just sent this to me
and it was very revealing in an eerie way
please watch and make your decision carefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty44ziQWElE&feature

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Firefire(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
waste of megabyte.

This is pure damage control and it's too late. Nigerians have decided already.

GEJ till 2019.

Goodluck.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Rubbish!!!
Which battle?... Are they the presidential candidates?

12 Likes

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by suwailad(f): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:
waste of megabyte.

GEJ till 2019.

Goodluck.

Please do not say that
If you take your future lightly then do not watch the video

SeverusSnape:
Rubbish!!!

same applies to you too

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
It is humiliating to compare the two women. They are generations apart. One of them belongs to the age of evolution

22 Likes

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by suwailad(f): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
kITATITA:
It is humiliating to compare the two women. They are generations apart. One of them belongs to the age of evolution

did you watch the video?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
suwailad:

did you watch the video?
Yes
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
i must say the video is quite revealing as i saw it before now. well i will comment later

1 Like

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
suwailad:

Please do not say that
If you take your future lightly then do not watch the video

same applies to you too
And to you too sir.

1 Like

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
It is quite a pity we still entertain a person like patience jonathan in our polity. It tells so much about the nigerian society and how much we have been degraded over the years. We actually had a lineage of First lady traditions. If one of the first lady did not focus on girl child development and trafficking, the next in line will focus on some health program or family and baby programs, others partners with unicef and who.

BUT WHAT DO WE GET FROM PATIENCE JONATHAN.............
a call for people to stone and kill northerners because they shout change.
The spurious claims that northerners give birth anyhow like pigs

would Stella Obasanjo of blessed memory, Mrs Babangida likewise, or even the first lady in waiting Aisha Buhari have spoken vitriols and attack words like this? then why would they justify the various child and family programs they run?

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Controlled(f): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
very different ladies......one speaks with class grin....the other like a market woman...... angry....how did we ever get here

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by lalasticlala(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hahahahaha....

Wow..

Nice concept

1 Like

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Bonapart(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Cmmentless

1 Like

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by fajesito(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari was absent from the presidential debate. Despite this I have decided GMB for president.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by mytime24(f): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hmm
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Aikon: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:
waste of megabyte.

GEJ till 2019.

Goodluck.

Kai Jonathan

Sai Buhari

Modified

One is calm and comely

The other, an area tout

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by joystickextendr: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
final battle?? okay

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by niceguy7(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Aisha will win...my fellow widowers don lose already!

9 Likes

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
[size=30pt]Aisha I like, Shepopo I dislike. No offence.

#VoteAPC

#VoteChange![/size]

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by emeka2847: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
W
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by buyresellng1: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by ichidodo: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Patience will tear Aisha to shreds...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Samirana360(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
'
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by olas24u(f): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=31885631]waste of megabyte.

GEJ till 2019.

Na so Na Na so Na so Na so Na so ,NA so NA so Na so grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Pangea: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
cheesy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by auntymi(f): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mama piss

3 Likes

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by tellwisdom: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Watch them for what?? sad ....Who are they??
Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Aminat508(f): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
I can't even hear wetin PEJ dey talk....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Nafikowa: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Help me ask ooooo

SeverusSnape:
Rubbish!!!
Which battle?... Are they the presidential candidates?

1 Like

Re: Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
I don't need to watch the video..

The two are just incomparable..

Why compare a market woman,classless,a common tout,uncouth woman,to a woman with class,brainy,and swag..

The comparison is an insult to Aisha buhari..

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) / How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC / Fire Breaks Out In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.