Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." (37242 Views)

Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Acidosis(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
The Deputy Governor of Rivers state, Tele Ikuru has described the All Progressives Congress, APC as “a party of rebels”.

Ikuru also said the APC was a party found on falsehood and propaganda.

The Rivers state Deputy Governor made the declaration during his address to the people of the state. Ikuru who has been Amaechi’s Deputy Governor since 2007 in the address said he had joined the APC out of “extreme loyalty” to Governor Amaechi. According to Ikuru “Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013 out of extreme loyalty to my boss and friend, I joined the APC along with other disillusioned Rivers people.

“Ever since, as a true nature of APC unfold, I continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong, the more the Rivers in me rejects the APC.

“After carefully studying and analysing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists clothed in the robe of pretence and deceit.“

APC is a party founded on deception and entrenched on unwholly propaganda and falsehood. Ikuru further urged his teeming supporters and the people of Rivers state to vote for the PDP at all levels of the general elections.

While describing the PDP Governorship candidate in the state, Nyesom Wike as a patriotic Rivers man who means well for the people, Ikuru charged the people of the state to vote for President Jonathan this weekend.

“I therefore on behalf of my teeming supporters and my humble self denounce the APC and we all jointly and severally resign our membership of the APC.“

"My dear people of Rivers state we of this generation will not in good conscience, forgiveness and compassion out of posterity for the spirit of our unborn generation if it is recorded on the annals of
history that after 48 years of Rivers people supporting leaders from all other parts of this country without resources will where the same and handed down the very first ever president from this region granted us by privilege. I therefore wash my hands off this treachery.“

In the light of the above I therefore wish to use this privilege to call on all my supporters and the good people of Rivers state to join hands with other well meaning Nigerians to massively vote for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and the transformation agenda that has brought so much relief and succour to the greatest number of Nigerians.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/22/amaechis-deputy-defects-to-pdp-says-apc-is-a-party-of-rebels-founded-on-falsehood/

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by viczing(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chai deputy governor don rebel amaechi loL

Make sure your not a stooge/spy agent

Propaganda party and glad people are seeing it, apc is party of the aggrieved it doesn't mean well for us the masses the others remaining that haven't decamped to do so in good well and avoid this defeat looming in their face

God bless Gej amen

187 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by absoluteSuccess: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
hah

the most incredible thing is about to happen.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by coldsummer: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
That is expected of u. For u to remain with APC despite ur knowledge of d party till this time means you can't be trusted anywhere you go!

Good radiance

#GMB

#President

221 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Lagusta(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mtscheeeeeewww

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Mogidi: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2015

[size=15pt]Tele Ikuru, Rivers Deputy Governor defection speech to PDP [/size]

My dear People of Rivers State, I bring you honest and sincere greetings.

Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013, out of extreme loyalty to my Boss and friend, I joined the All Progressives congress (APC) along with other then disillusioned Rivers People.

Ever since, as the true nature and motives of APC are unveiled, I have continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong, the more the Rivers man in me rejects the APC. After carefully studying, interacting and analyzing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretense and deceit. APC is a party founded on deception and it thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
The chicken has come home to roost.

Meanwhile between tomorrow and Friday, a lot of shocking news will be in the air. Last minute defection and die minute back stabbing. Its going to be brutal and gut wrenching as well.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by freshness2020: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
...a party filled with lies for survival..
The only criteria that can qualify you as a party faithful is a degree in Lie from the university of Falsehood...
This is just the peak of their woes..
APshit
...shame
!!!!!!!!

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by bright007(f): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
chai....this will be too much to bear

APC crashing like a collection of guguru rolling into the mouth

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good one from Tele. Nice you're back to where you originally belong.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by AroOkigbo(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
GEJ till 2091
sorry.
emmm

Abeg who don find buhari's certificate?
#checks in my dustbin once more#

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Samirana360(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Now the truth will unfold....all d evil of amaechi and apc wil be revealed by their formal bondservant..he wil still tell us more

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by kingstylo01(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
I've said it times without number, APC is fraud and deceit.....
Only the brainwashed will vote em...

Wakeup Nigeria, its less than 6days to go!

Don't vote for a wolf in sheep clothing...

Vote GEJ and continue transforming the Giant of Africa!

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by eleojo23: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is getting interesting...

5 Likes

Just like that!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Power of a dollar

Modified

I will like to announce to all the registered political parties that I have create a machine capable of destabilising card readers through the help of super sonic wave .....

Interested bodies should contact me through my mail box..

Tested and trusted

Kevinberry5683@gmail.com

First come first serve..

*Berry*

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by ozoigbondu: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
APC is a devilish cult/party founded on lies and deciet and sustained by propaganda and anger as confirmed by their former member ikuru.

GEJ everywhere you go........Transformation kicking out fake change.......GEJ till 2019

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by appini: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Amaechi is gone

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Rilwayne001: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2015

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Sunnycliff(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Politicians, never in life would a reasonable fellow defend there cause! Tele, ur interest may have been marred and you are crying wolf!!

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by missionmex(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is all about interest. Am yet to see a selfless politician.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Nten: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
That is the mechanism of Ameachi in rivers state begining to collapse. A man with no iota of respect for the office of the president because of one lanky nomadic fulani cattle rearer he is frolicking with. Shey it is backfiring now. That is regretably lugubrious!

Goodluck is lucky to have Wicked Wike drag TELEmi ikuru to pdp.
GEJ 2019

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by kwhiz(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2015

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by elbinmanny(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by hopilo: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
We thank God for your deliverance. Go and sin no more.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Amaechi too will soon follow his deputy to PDP

23 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by priscaoge(f): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Don't be left out!

Join the winning team!

We are moving FORWARD

Amechi was shocked when he received this news, meanwhile a bigger shock that will send him to the hospital is coming, when GEJ will be declared a Winner and Nyesom Wike sworn in as Rivers State Governor tongue tongue tongue tongue

40 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by shawn3586(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Isookay continuu

2nd to commend

Still counting down
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by asetaba: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
hmmm
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by MacluvPH(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
As for me and my household,we would vote Jonathan.

47 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations / Nigeria Accepted US Army Barrack In Nigeria. / Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.