Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

10 "REAL" Reasons To Vote For GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 "REAL" Reasons To Vote For GEJ (518 Views)

Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 "REAL" Reasons To Vote For GEJ by bigass(f): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
So that we can import more of outdated, used slow trains and call it Transformation

So that Naira can continue on a free fall (Mugabalization of the Naira.)

So that Stealing will not be corruption.

So that Diezenai Farouk Lawal David Mark Subsidy thieves etc can continue to walk freely and get special treatment.

So that our economy can get more Junk status rating

So that our police DSS Military can continue to be a wing of PDP

So that we can continue be the only OPEC country importing fuel

So that we can continue to give Testimonies in church when we get UK/US visa

So that we can be Generator And Inverter Dependent Nation

So that PHCN subs can increase fixed charge from 750 to 3000 for nothing

1 Like

Re: 10 "REAL" Reasons To Vote For GEJ by bigass(f): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mugabalization of the Naira
Re: 10 "REAL" Reasons To Vote For GEJ by imbless: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
clueless trash!!!!.
Re: 10 "REAL" Reasons To Vote For GEJ by Chillext(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: 10 "REAL" Reasons To Vote For GEJ by sorepco(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
the mugabe part is funy indeed....like some with a billion zimbabwe dollar not able to afford bread, back then. i dont think we shall reach that stage. though your sarcasm was childish and secondary schoolish!!!

bigass:
Mugabalization of the Naira
Re: 10 "REAL" Reasons To Vote For GEJ by wazobiaforu(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
So that some another set of people will be scam by using job format... GEJ yahoo boss
Re: 10 "REAL" Reasons To Vote For GEJ by bigass(f): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
sorepco:
the mugabe part is funy indeed....like some with a billion zimbabwe dollar not able to afford bread, back then. i dont think we shall reach that stage. though your sarcasm was childish and secondary schoolish!!!

how?

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Governor - Rotimi Amechi Regrets His Joining Of APC / Must Nigerian Politicians Use Thugs? / No To Militarization Of The 2015 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.