Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here (14846 Views)

JAMB Direct Entry 2015/2016 Registration And Admission Processing / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / Unijos Direct Entry 2015/2016 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by SimpleVili: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
obuksjr:
Please listen for the last time,that payment is meant for students who where admitted via DE.It is a payment for verification for admitted DE students in the previous years not for the post DE exam.
bros did you open the link at all? Am done arguing here
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Lorax(f): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
please, the #10,900 is not meant for the Direct Entry Form. it is like an acceptance fee. When you are admitted, thats the fee you will pay before clearance.
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by SimpleVili: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lorax:
please, the #10,900 is not meant for the Direct Entry Form. it is like an acceptance fee. When you are admitted, thats the fee you will pay before clearance.
unn acceptance fee is 26k both yr1 or d.e
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by obuksjr(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
SimpleVili:
bros did you open the link at all? Am done arguing here
I am only replying for the sake of other people who rely on this thread for information.Since you are adamant to correction you can go on and pay.For the record,I am a 500L Medicine student who got into UNN via DE.

That payment is meant for admitted DE students for verification of their result and transcript.

Post DE form is not yet out.It will be out after the Post UTME exam.
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Lorax(f): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
SimpleVili:
unn acceptance fee is 26k both yr1 or d.e
I did not say it's an acceptance fee, I said it's like because you are still going to pay it after paying the acceptance fee and your school fees before you will be cleared. Thanks
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by SimpleVili: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
obuksjr:
I am only replying for the sake of other people who rely on this thread for information.Since you are adamant to correction you can go on and pay.For the record,I am a 500L Medicine student who got into UNN via DE.

That payment is meant for admitted DE students for verification of their result and transcript.

but did you check the site is the same area utme did their invoice,
All same i asked that because the money was too too much man, damn it and i just hope the is not for the post d.e because am not paying that sh..t
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by enjay1(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2015
obuksjr:

leave that dude, hes the type that'll run back here and open a thread about how UNN duped him......i just hope no serious aspirant follows in his step....
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by SimpleVili: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2015
enjay1:
leave that dude, hes the type that'll run back here and open a thread about how UNN duped him......i just hope no serious aspirant follows in his step....
lol not about duping man cheesy let hope n see is not what am thinking
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Linzo(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
SimpleVili:
lol not about duping man cheesy let hope n see is not what am thinking

hmmm people that knows more than you know is trying to correct you and you keep adoring about nothing
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Realrex(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
obuksjr:
Pls don't waste your money because you won't get it back.That payment is not meant for DE entrance exam.It is usually sold after post UTME and is always the same price,that is around 2k.

The school will anounce and make it official on the school portal if it is out.Or did you see any anouncement pertaining the DE?
I've not seen any bro,but that's what i saw(10900).
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Realrex(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Linzo:
O
No i don't think so it may be N1900 not N10,900.it was actuality sold for N1,9k last year
noted! cheesy
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Linzo(m): 9:10am On Aug 03, 2015
Please any body with post direct entry past questions should help us
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by chucktriceey(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
What baffles me is why Unn is yet to put up their de form while the links of Ebsu has already stated next week to be their deadline for DE registration.
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Realrex(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
chucktriceey:
What baffles me is why Unn is yet to put up their de form while the links of Ebsu has already stated next week to be their deadline for DE registration.
Ebsu started almost two weeks before the commencement of UNN post UTME,maybe in two or three weeks time their DE form will be out.so lets keep checking www.unn.edu.ng www.myunndreams.org
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Linzo(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Realrex:
Ebsu started almost two weeks before the commencement of UNN post UTME,maybe in two or three weeks time their DE form will be out.so lets keep checking www.unn.edu.ng www.myunndreams.org

Nice one bro, i actually dont know what this delay is all about. Any way i hope UNN will admit second choice candidate
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Linzo(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2015
We're the potential lions and lionesses?

1 Like

Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Linzo(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Where are they
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by steco4real: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dis page is very static dis year, as if dere are no de aspirants. Where una de ooooh? What is d latest?
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Realrex(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
steco4real:
Dis page is very static dis year, as if dere are no de aspirants. Where una de ooooh? What is d latest?
latest be say we still dey for our closest dey wait for this UNN DE exam(form)
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Truth4eva: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
I need answers p/s. Can someone with a D7 in Chemistry or a D7 in Physics (WAEC) apply for DE into Medcine? Maybe state the requirements for DE into Medcine.
Cc: Obuksjr
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by obuksjr(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Truth4eva:
I need answers p/s. Can someone with a D7 in Chemistry or a D7 in Physics (WAEC) apply for DE into Medcine? Maybe state the requirements for DE into Medcine.
Cc: Obuksjr
It is not possible to come in with those grades.It must be minimum of credit in one sitting.
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Truth4eva: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
obuksjr:
It is not possible to come in with those grades.It must be minimum of credit in one sitting.

Thanks. So one must make at least credit in both Chem and Phy at one sitting?
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by obuksjr(m): 3:51am On Aug 22, 2015
Truth4eva:

Thanks. So one must make at least credit in both Chem and Phy at one sitting?
Yes
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Linzo(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2015
Dear friends, good day, i want to remind us that UNN post DE registration will commencement in any moment from now so let keep this thread alive for prompt info. Thank you
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by steco4real: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2015
Dis page has never been dis dull last yr.
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by obuksjr(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
steco4real:
Dis page has never been dis dull last yr.
Just be at alert, the DE form will be out any moment from now.
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Linzo(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2015
obuksjr:
Just be at alert, the DE form will be out any moment from now.

OK,it seems DE registration is still ongoing
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Realrex(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is the time to keep this thread alive it helps a lot,if you have any pertinent information or questions to ask regarding this forthcoming exam i implore you to drop it here. Someone may be willing to answer it,tomorrow is 1st September and from previous sessions (2013/2014) it was written on the 14th September 2013, then (2014/2015) was written on the 21st September 2014. So,2015/2016 session won't be exceptional;lets come together and share some related views. Thanks and i wish you guys SUCCESS!
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Linzo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Realrex:
This is the time to keep this thread alive it helps a lot,if you have any pertinent information or questions to ask regarding this forthcoming exam i implore you to drop it here. Someone may be willing to answer it,tomorrow is 1st September and from previous sessions (2013/2014) it was written on the 14th September 2013, then (2014/2015) was written on the 21st September 2014. So,2015/2016 session won't be exceptional;lets come together and share some related views. Thanks and i wish you guys SUCCESS!
Am i eligible to write Unn post Direct entry screening test for choosen them second choice and if am allow to do so, what could be my chance of getting admitted
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by obuksjr(m): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Linzo:

Am i eligible to write Unn post Direct entry screening test for choosen them second choice and if am allow to do so, what could be my chance of getting admitted
UNN does not accept second choice in DE.
Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Realrex(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Linzo:

you're eligible bro, it's just that ur chances are very slim considering d fact that it's direct entry,and in the same vain it's very very possible you could be admitted if and only if you can score a REASONABLE SCORE in the screening. Though the DE SCREENING REGISTRATION procedures for second choice candidates is slightly different cos you'll have to upload ur passports during registration except it chances this time.
Linzo:

you're eligible bro, it's just that ur chances are very slim considering d fact that it's direct entry,and in the same vain it's very very possible you could be admitted if and only if you can score a REASONABLE SCORE in the screening. Though the DE SCREENING REGISTRATION procedures for second choice candidates is slightly different cos you'll have to upload ur passports during registration except it chances this time.
Linzo:

Re: University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here by Linzo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Realrex:
you're eligible bro, it's just that ur chances are very slim considering d fact that it's direct entry,and in the same vain it's very very possible you could be admitted if and only if you can score a REASONABLE SCORE in the screening. Though the DE SCREENING REGISTRATION procedures for second choice candidates is slightly different cos you'll have to upload ur passports during registration except it chances this time. you're eligible bro, it's just that ur chances are very slim considering d fact that it's direct entry,and in the same vain it's very very possible you could be admitted if and only if you can score a REASONABLE SCORE in the screening. Though the DE SCREENING REGISTRATION procedures for second choice candidates is slightly different cos you'll have to upload ur passports during registration except it chances this time. you're eligible bro, it's just that ur chances are very slim considering d fact that it's direct entry,and in the same vain it's very very possible you could be admitted if and only if you can score a REASONABLE SCORE in the screening. Though the DE SCREENING REGISTRATION procedures for second choice candidates is slightly different cos you'll have to upload ur passports during registration except it chances this time.

Thank you Bro, so what i need is to step up and study hard to make a reasonable mark.

Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Certificate Forgery: NECO Unveils E-Verification Portal / Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents / Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.