Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) (45171 Views)

Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) / Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by adenine02: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
who is Stella?
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by MrMcJay(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
They would endorse GEJ here in Naija and use d money to buy houses in NY. Na dem sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by Deltagiant: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stella, I should think this is a private affair.
You want to show off, right? Then, how do you convince some who thinks the property was rented or even none existence?
You should equally upload the documents to drive home your message.

This is what coming from a poor background could do to some people's thinking faculty sad

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by eagleeyez: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
So beautiful our naija interior decors can perform as equally good.
Am happy for her.
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by idia101(f): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
God go do my own
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by Booty4me: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
lies from the pit of hell sad

if i hear

you think buying a house in a whole new york na beans

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
Alexpissu:

Everyone has the right to be st.upid, but you're abusing the privilege.

keep modifying your post all because of me
I'm your super star

Elewon oshi
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by vacanci: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
Airforce1:
it pays to marry igbo woman

They are hardworking, faithful and supportive

Shout out to all the Igbo women around the world

Madt love

She is not Igbo for your information. see how you just grab success as if na you create am. she is Niger delta babe.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
adenine02:
who is Stella?

Na d woman wey dey Hawk Koko and Akara. For my street evry morning!! SMH
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by oneeast: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
Working on my album. No dulling..I must to buy my own New York House.
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
loomer:
Make una no de snap empty house show me say na una own, make una de inside with family before I believe...

Nigerians and fake lives, no be today o
Gbam
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by adenine02: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

Na d woman wey dey Hawk Koko and Akara. For my street evry morning!! SMH
seriously i don't know her
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by hensben(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Madt love
She is a deltan

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by bettercreature(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
You just to credit this young guys making money
Its not easy to hit it and even when you hit it,its not easy to hit hard
lot of cash seating idle in the bank and most people dont know the business to do with it
Na wa oo may God put us through
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
adenine02:

seriously i don't know her

Are you for Real??
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by ideylaff: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
loomer:
Make una no de snap empty house show me say na una own, make una de inside with family before I believe...

Nigerians and fake lives, no be today o

You just took the words out of my mouth

My understanding is that she is using the house as a prayer point and statement of where she wants GOD to take her and her husband to, its not her house

Definitely not her house... give her a few days and u will hear her say.... Its not my house ooo

All ds Nollywood people always enjoy the noise and publicity good things bring....

A few days ago den say Genevieve buy 4 million dollar house for Ghana.... please tell me how many 4 million dollars house dye Ghana... or if

Genevieve herself confirm the story.....she just kept quiet so she can ride on the good news wave

That's close to a Billion Naira.... LOL......The Gene me I know nor get 100 Million naira nor talk of 4 million dollars

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by EMEzzy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Madt love
Boss! Your boy is loyal sir,still waiting for digital copy of your album sir.
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by watered(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Even the ones wey prostitute and drug traffickers still give all the praise to God.

I hope God is accepting the praises.

If you like call me a hater or badbelle, all I can say is "Its allowed"
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by NollywoodFreak: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
It pays more to marry hausa or yoruba women. They are always very submissive. Everyman wants peace of mind
Airforce1:

Madt love
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
EMEzzy:
Boss! Your boy is loyal sir,still waiting for digital copy of your album sir.

Dont worry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by adenine02: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

Are you for Real??
sincerely
wat d she do?
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
adenine02:

sincerely
wat d she do?

She is a Former A-list Actress now a slut and Husband Snatcher!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by freecocoa(f): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hmm, this babe is seriously flexing o.

Happy for her.
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by deflover(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
this house doesnt look cheap.....it would cost an arm an a leg to buy this.............how much she get to fit afford this million dollar house............no be she get am.....abi she don dey do drugs ni............. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by bakynes(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
Na lie jare where dem wan see Money na beans them dey take buy mansion for New York ni even some celebrities for Yankee na Apartment dem get some na Penthouse though penthouse too is expensive. Stella just want to keep her haters wondering( Toyin Aimakhu and Doris Simeon). She is an actress and the Daniel guy na Yoruba movie director so where dem wan see the money.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by Vince77(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
SuperSuave:
Hoe-k
did u mean to say OK? grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by Suchie(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
Stella Damasus and Daniel Ademonikan just bought a home in New York.
The controversial actress shared the pic on her instagram page.

https://instagram.com/p/0gcVyGuUW1/

I dnt believe this,where in newyork city let me go and confirm it
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by mimicious(f): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
....... Am not saying they didn't buy d house but is it possible for one to buy a house as big as that without snapping in it !! undecided
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by bettercreature(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Madt love
Dont crucify this guy he is somehow right,igbo women are very faithful,they so much love money and very supportive
THEY are INSANELY CLEAN and tidy,
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by EMEzzy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Dont worry cheesy
Boss am worried cos i love your music die,and i want you to join all those celebrities always showing off.
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
vacanci:

She is not Igbo for your information. see how you just grab success as if na you create am. she is Niger delta babe.

What's Niger Delta babe? Typical ignorant yoruba man who doesn't travel with fish, segregationist brain. Delta Asaba people are Igbos. She was born Stella Ojukwu. Let her catch you refer to her as non igbo and see what will happen to you. Also tell Ngozi Nonjo Iweala she is not igbo. I don't understand why anything Igbo gives you yorubas sleepless night...LEAVE IGBOS ALONE!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello Adorns New Hairstyle / OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! / Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.