Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother (2398 Views)

"I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Boyoorisha: 7:30am On Mar 23, 2015
Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose’s eldest brother, Segun, has appealed to the governor to stop embarrassing the family.

He said their father was a gentle pastor, who built and sustained a good name for the family, before joining his ancestors.

The elder Fayose spoke with our reporters in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

He said rather than sustain the good name which he inherited, the governor has been embarrassing other Fayoses with the way he insults elders like former President Olusegun Obasanjo and the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Segun, who is a United Kingdom-based accountant, said the family cherished the name it inherited from its late patriarch.

Emphasising that their father died with contentment, the elder Fayose said the family was known in Ekiti for sound character found in every omoluabi.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/fayose-embarrassing-our-family-says-brother/

He described Chief Obasanjo as Ayo Fayose’s benefactor.

Segun said: “It is a pity Nigerians are celebrating criminals. I am angry with Nigerians for electing somebody like Ayodele as governor. My children cannot come to Nigeria because of the terrible situation of our country.

“I don’t have a relationship with any of our leaders because of their criminality and anybody who says I collected money from the opposition should step forward to challenge me. Ekiti and Nigeria are bigger than Fayose’s name and both names should be protected.

“I don’t want anything from anybody, but Ayo should stop insulting and abusing my father’s name. As a result of Fayose’s attitude, many people believe the Fayose family is rude but it is far from the truth.

“I have spoken to him many times, but he refused to listen. Buhari and Obasanjo are old enough to be his father and I don’t know why he should be insulting them.

“I am always sad with the situation of this country. Ayo’s arrogance is one of the reasons I said people should not vote for him prior to the Ekiti governorship election. If all I am saying is not true, my six children should die and I should end up in shame.

“Most of us abroad are not happy with the situation of Nigeria. We are sad. When people call me from Ekiti to complain about Ayo, I tell them to forgive the family. People should not see Ayo as an ambassador of our family.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by PassingShot(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Ayo Fayose can be said to be the black sheep of the family then. More of "omo ale" (bastard) of the family in Yorubaland.

He must surely be a big disgrace to his children as well and it's so unfortunate that some TANoids here see him as a role model when in fact he should be treated with scorn.

This must make front page ooo grin

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by midolian(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Boyoorisha:

“I don’t have a relationship with any of our leaders because of their criminality and anybody who says I collected money from the opposition should step forward to challenge me. Ekiti and Nigeria are bigger than Fayose’s name and both names should be protected.

“Most of us abroad are not happy with the situation of Nigeria
. We are sad. When people call me from Ekiti to complain about Ayo, I tell them to forgive the family. People should not see Ayo as an ambassador of our family.”

Just of recent, Fayose's younger brother, Isaac called him a shame..that's to show how much disgrace this man has brought upon his family and the entirety of ekiti pple.
http://www.theelitesng.com/governor-fayoses-family-crisis-deepens-brother-isaac-calls-him-a-shame/

In most families, you ll find a black sheep or 2..the kinda black sheep Fayose is haz got black blood running through his veins.. I always wonder how Ekiti ended up with him as their governor. Could it be as a result of the alleged uniform men's involvement in the election? Or the stomach driven infrastructure he provided for the Ekiti pple? Or jst an incorrigible mistake made by the Ekiti pple? And on a rare thought, could it be gullibility on their part? Hmm...I can feel their pain. I know they must be regretting by now..

The Fayose family and the Ekiti pple should worry less...it will soon come to an end when power changes hand..All they need to do is to join hands with the well meaning Nigerians to ensure power changes hands so that the needful can be done

VoteBUHARI/OSINBAJO
VoteAPC

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by alberto2k(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2015
The man too dey make noise...

if this world na class and i be class rep.. i'll fvcking jot down his name x77777777777 grin

And our neighbour german generator x777 times
angry cry
and submit the list to baba God grin
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by nationwide1(m): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2015
This APC will stop at nothing to amuse one. So are Amaechi, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Kwankwazo and other APC members that insult Jonathan with name calling not embarrassing their families?

They even count insulting of president as achievements for their governors.

I won't be surprised if Fayose's comes up tomorrow with a rebuttal because APC is built on propaganda.

If you ask me, I'll simply say 'when Ayo Fayose sneezes, APC member catches cold.'

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by MCDanselm(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2015
wahala dey. Na just name de guy cherish like dis....
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by bencobenz(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2015
March 28 is around the corner, all the insults will be a thing of the past when GMB is elected.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by GogetterMD(m): 7:52am On Mar 23, 2015
Lobatan! Certified, stamped and sealed! Fayose is an "Omo ale"

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2015
grin
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by viczing(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2015
[s][/s]
midolian:
Lool...it will soon come to an end when power changes hand.

[s][/s]

Power change hand? You must be dreaming

That dude might not be fayose's brother ooo

Apc paid him don't be surprised at that after all they ve been paying kids to endorse them

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by enoqueen: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2015
And his mother is late else he cannot be tag a bastard. cry
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by WisdomFlakes: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2015
I can bet that even Fayose's mother must have scolded him privately for being such an embarrassment to his family. Smh.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by POPdecorator: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Fayose kirikiri is awaiting u after the general election

sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by POPdecorator: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2015
viczing:
[/s]

[s]

Apc paid him don't be surprised at that after all they ve been paying kids to endorse them
with the cuses he laid on himself u still don't belive,u get problem hooo

sai buhari
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by midolian(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2015
viczing:
[/s]

[s]

did u read the post @ all? Or u r jst programmed to say every anti-PDP person was paid.. Aw can u say this isn't Fayose's broda or he was paid..of recent, his younger brother Isaac called him a shame and now, his elder broda..Fayose has always bn @ war with even himself...

http://www.theelitesng.com/governor-fayoses-family-crisis-deepens-brother-isaac-calls-him-a-shame/

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by RockMaxi: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2015
I want to believe that the respected Prof. Fayose is not related to this thuggish governor.

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2015
Even his family knows he's mentally unstable,yet they didn't take him to the psychiatric home..

A disgraceful child,who takes joy soiling his family name..

Omo Ale jatijati.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Demdem(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2015
Unfortunately, Segun didnt confirm or deny if their mother is using Pampers diapers as stated by Ayo
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Demdem(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
I can bet that even Fayose's mother must have scolded him privately for being such an embarrassment to his family. Smh.

why wont she? after exposing her innermost secret to the general populace. I am sure she would have cursed him.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by tociano009(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2015
Lie
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by stinggy(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2015
No problem elder Fayose, Ayo will be thought the lessons he missed growing up in kirikiri. He wouldn't even have the time to embarass your family again.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by viczing(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2015
[s][/s]
midolian:
did u read the post @ all? Or u r jst programmed to say every anti-PDP person was paid.. Aw can u say this isn't Fayose's broda or he was paid..of recent, his younger brother Isaac called him a shame and now, his elder broda..Fayose has always bn @ war with even himself...

[s][/s]
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by viczing(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2015
POPdecorator:
with the cuses he laid on himself u still don't belive,u get problem hooo

sai buhari

Senseless goat all you know how to do is type SAI Buhari errywhere
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by trippleKAY(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2015
MCDanselm:
wahala dey. Na just name de guy cherish like dis....
dats y we r yorubas, a good name is far more precious than silver and gold.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by MCDanselm(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2015
trippleKAY:
dats y we r yorubas, a good name is far more precious than silver and gold.
Who ask you..... mtcheeewwwwww
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Jibabs2(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2015
U show say na ur papa born am?
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2015
Tanoids will start insulting the man for saying the truth now
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by noordean(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Just endure for this week broda,he will come to his senses by next week.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2015
Fayose shld jst control himself. This one don too much to teach am lesson.

Abeg where then senior pple wey sabi..help us move this thing to the FP

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, Obinoscopy, Seun

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Where was the foolish brother when Fayose rose to stardom and became governor.

Tycchew
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by trippleKAY(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2015
MCDanselm:
Who ask you..... mtcheeewwwwww
I just ave 2 tell u coss u r clueless.
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by MCDanselm(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
trippleKAY:
I just ave 2 tell u coss u r clueless.
and illiteracy is ur problem

(1) (Reply)

John Kerry & Other US Officials In Group Photo With President Buhari / A Million Buharis Cannot Scare Me – Asari Dokubo / BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.