Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Amechi Regrets Joining The Party Of Insurgents, Rebels, Anarchists Etc. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amechi Regrets Joining The Party Of Insurgents, Rebels, Anarchists Etc. (660 Views)

Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Rivers State Governor - Rotimi Amechi Regrets His Joining Of APC / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amechi Regrets Joining The Party Of Insurgents, Rebels, Anarchists Etc. by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rivers state governor - Rotimi Amechi regrets his joining of APC

would have remained in PDP, if I knew my deputy would betray me--Gov. Amaechi

Following the return of the Deputy Governor of Rivers State; Engr. Tele Ikuru to PDP, governor Amaechi has urged members of the APC to remain steadfast. The governor who said that " Though I saw it coming, but I never believed it. Our movement to APC was a collective decision and Tele was even the one who seconded the motion for us to defect to the APC. So is unthinkable that he wld return to the PDP. This whole fight is about you ( APC members ). Not me! I can't be governor again. Like I keep saying, the world is aware of my fight with the President. And so many countries will grant me asylum and the President can't arrest me. So it's about you people. If I knew Tele was going to betray me and make peace with Wike, I wouldn't have left the PDP. I will encourage you to remain steadfast and expect the worst, because some commissioners will soon join him or will remain with us to sabotage our efforts. And how do you go to elections with a divided house and political moles? I'm learning people " --Gov. Amaechi
#Vote PDP at all levels

1 Like

Re: Amechi Regrets Joining The Party Of Insurgents, Rebels, Anarchists Etc. by psucc(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nkpofiok esikperedem

1 Like

Re: Amechi Regrets Joining The Party Of Insurgents, Rebels, Anarchists Etc. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ya join apc and ya later regret joining dem, may God not make me be as confused as amaechi. Apc is d formation of liars and criminals.

1 Like

Re: Amechi Regrets Joining The Party Of Insurgents, Rebels, Anarchists Etc. by midolian(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
[s]
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ya join apc and ya later regret joining dem, may God not make me be as confused as amaechi. Apc is d formation of liars and criminals.
[/s] undecided

1 Like

Re: Amechi Regrets Joining The Party Of Insurgents, Rebels, Anarchists Etc. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
midolian:
[s][/s] undecided
for every man is assigned an Angel cum demon, like I ve found ma monitoring demon. Pls stop monitoring ma progress

1 Like

Re: Amechi Regrets Joining The Party Of Insurgents, Rebels, Anarchists Etc. by midolian(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
for every man is assigned an Angel cum demon, like I ve found ma monitoring demon. Pls stop monitoring ma progress
cheesy cheesy
Re: Amechi Regrets Joining The Party Of Insurgents, Rebels, Anarchists Etc. by cooljude(m): 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
I don't believe he said that even though i prefer Jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election / Buhari’s Certificate: Court To Give Verdict Today / This Are Nigerian Police who are surpose to b On Duty se wat dey ar doin (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.