Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo (16750 Views)

Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
asadike:
Eh! U dis girl?Upon all d advice I gave u? U still went ahead wit d tree? Oya, get ready,am taking u to see d pastor,u need deliverance.

Lol
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
glimpse33:
You don't really have sense, but please try and have.
King solomon undecided

You are as dumb as the word itself

Must you quote me??

If only you can think well,that comment was a joke,and i wasnt expecting anyone to take it seriously undecided

Well,unless people like you.

Now,run along MR
**no more quote**
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Reading people's Signature Seems more interesting...@topic,senseless girl undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by delishpot: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
yahx:
delis we need to do somtin

We?......oh, ok, yes! We must do something o......we must do........ehmmm, see yahx, dey go front eh! I dey come, make I go wear battle pant. I go meet you for there you hear?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by PunkyOh(f): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Such a pretty girl. So sad.

Give her some time to get over whatever emotional issues she's having & she'll "cheat" undecided I wonder what she'll tell the next guy about her "ex". Kikiki. Madness.

White people are an odd bunch. If they're not screwing bicycles & picnic tables, there's always another strange object just around the corner that they'll find "seductive". Weirdos.
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by glimpse33(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:

King solomon undecided

Must you quote me??

If only you can think well,that comment was a joke,and i wasnt expecting anyone to take it seriously undecided

Now,run along MR
**no more quote**
Na was for you ooo... I was only joking with you na. sad
kitnah:

King solomon undecided

Must you quote me??

Now,run along MR
**no more quote**
Na was for you ooo... I was only joking with you na.
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
glimpse33:
Na was for you ooo... I was only joking with you na. sad Na was for you ooo... I was only joking with you na.
Joking kwa??

So by telling me to get some sense is a joke huh?

It's an insult bro
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
objectophilia
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by yahx(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
delishpot:

We?......oh, ok, yes! We must do something o......we must do........ehmmm, see yahx, dey go front eh! I dey come, make I go wear battle pant. I go meet you for there you hear?
ok abeg hurry,,,,,,,,, but wait ooo month go together I go excot u

1 Like

Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by yahx(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pelmet:
Reading people's Signature Seems more interesting...@topic,senseless girl undecided
hope u read mine grin.
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by sammyerickson89: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
For ur recordings production mixing and mastering. If u can sing. Contact us 07054242027
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by glimpse33(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:

Joking kwa??

So by telling me to get some sense is a joke huh?

It's an insult bro
please don't be offended my dear. forgive my typings. I simply lack manners. Sorry dear cry
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
yahx:
hope u read mine grin.
lol....you bet grin

I think...

It's Stale undecided
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by kellyJames5(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
lipsrsealed
:oEspeaklekwe
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is it just me,kitnah sounds insane.
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by clemz85(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
in Celine Dion's voice "if the wall could talk, he would
say I want you more"

it start with when a teenager is flogged, she will
lean on the wall crying,
this one leaned on the tree crying.

me crazy think maybe the tree was even a human in
previous live or still has a spirit possess it now,

...calling Sam & Dean

1 Like

Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by baralatie(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
yahx:
delis we need to do somtin
what!
marry her to a plantain tree!
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by yahayaunity: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
there is nothing one will not see with these white people. What satisfaction can a tree offer? Emma should visit zee shop for intimacy gadgets
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by lanicky(f): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Madness!
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by yahx(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
baralatie:

what!
marry her to a plantain tree!
lol owk
Pawpaw fr make sense
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by deanoffaculty: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Seriously,this is DEMONIC!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by yahx(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pelmet:
lol....you bet grin

I think...

It's Stale undecided
oh too bad you ruined ma nyt# m comitin suicide in advance
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by ipleddge: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wierd things everyday
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by yahx(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
sammyerickson89:
For ur recordings production mixing and mastering. If u can sing. Contact us 07054242027
are u in abuja
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Wizkoko(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
nah evil spirit dey worry her. Abeg OP let's cut down the tree.
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
undoubtedly she's possessed
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
yahx:
oh too bad you ruined ma nyt# m comitin suicide in advance
online suicide
Oh well...it's aloud na tongue
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
kaya09:
Is it just me,kitnah sounds insane.
I will let this slide
Watch ur tongue next time cool
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
glimpse33:
please don't be offended my dear. forgive my typings. I simply lack manners. Sorry dear cry
Cool cool
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Mhizizzy(f): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Craziness
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by yahx(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pelmet:
online suicide
Oh well...it's aloud na tongue
pelmet u not from my village but u want me dead*weeping,,,,,,,
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
yahx:
pelmet u not from my village but u want me dead*weeping,,,,,,,
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.