Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 AM

No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) (6233 Views)

Wats Ur Rship Status Ryt Now!....no Lies / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) / Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
You were about to go out .. As u got outside u found this girl stealing from your .. No lies what would you do ?

Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Enegod(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
kai...see yansh!
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Anibaba1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Just stand and watch nah
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by immortalvoices(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
She is/was not stealing...

She was sent to tempt me...and knowing her mission, I will ridicule her!!!

1 Like

Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Anibaba1:
Just stand and watch nah

Taaaaaaaaaaa, no be open socket be that?
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by valmunich(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
If I hear say I no use that trunk cover comot her head

Why she go dey thief my thing angry

2 Likes

Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by GinaKing: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bcoz m a lady and m dfntly jelas of her beautiful, i wud shout and bit her up for stealing frm my car.bt if i wer a guy,i wud b calm and invite her inside my house so dat she can steal anything she wants while m looking at her with puppy eyes,den possible get her number and ask her out
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Minet16(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'll set my stuff on her yansh and put my hands on her boobs and drag her out...

Rubbish. Be asking mumu question
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Vivly(f): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
So because she has extra fat behind, she shouldn't be punished when she steals?
Man shall not live by a$s alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by LewisO: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt]We will ANALyse what tempts her to go there... I will give u the info about what we discussed. [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Onemansquad(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Push her inside d boot cover her nd leave her dia 4 lyk 1hr
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by chimerase2: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Op as u can see she is well positioned 4 minstrial worship
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by ggrin(f): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
immortalvoices:
She his nut stealing...

She is send to temper me...and knowing is mission, I will ridicule her!!!
what's this one saying
sad
angry
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ill call the cops

1 Like

Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
chimerase2:
Op as u can see she is well positioned 4 minstrial worship
Na u knw that 1 ooo
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
ggrin:
what's this one saying
sad
angry
Oya mi lenu o
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by lanicky(f): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lmao... lipsrsealed
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by ggrin(f): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Oya mi lenu o
shoroniyen sad
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wtf! What a nice fvcking ass! How dare a lady with such an ass steal from me. . . She has to face the LAW!!!
angry

Therefore,

I'll arrest her and personally interrogate her in my guest room for 3 days!

She must confess all her sins. . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Grab her from the backside and drag her inside my room for interrogation
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by alberto2k(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
She wants a doggie tongue
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
ggrin:
shoroniyen sad
If u ask me na who I go ask na
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:
Grab her from the backside and drag her inside my room for interrogation
Orijin dey worry you
U b police wey u won interrogate
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by ggrin(f): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
ajixkhid1:

If u ask me na who I go ask na
undecided
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
Hope say u dey some weed
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by ggrin(f): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Hope say u dey some weed
undecided
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by immortalvoices(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
ggrin:
what's this one saying
sad
angry

good evening!!

Please ggrin you know I ain't responsible for such trash albeit quote abovegrin

Hmmm I give up....like right now!!!
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by ggrin(f): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
immortalvoices:

good evenning!!

Plise ggrin you no I aim't responcible for sorch trach abey coated habovgrin

Hmmm I gave up....like rieht noun!!!
smdy sad
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by immortalvoices(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
ggrin:
smdy sad

I know just what will scare yougrin

Kingtom!!!
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Mhizizzy(f): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dat ass makes sense

Buh

Thieves s go to jail ass or no ass

M calling d cops
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
I will just slot in my joystick from behind cool

1 Like

Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Am I sure if her face is as ugly as that of Shao Khan? Either beautiful or ugly,i'd just ask her "hello,madam,can I help you? What are you doing there?" If she can't give me good answer,i'd just shake my head and close the boot then drive away. I can never collect a thief's number when there are numerous beautiful girls that are not thieves out there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious This Bride Looks So Pissed Feeding Her Newly Wedded Husband (pictured) / Why Do People Think I Am A Prostitute? / Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.