Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Save Your Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Your Votes (421 Views)

Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates / Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? / Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Your Votes by mikeuz(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
You may want to argue that NOT VOTING isn't saving your vote,anyhow you see it,its left for you.

Seriously the debate about GEJ and GMB has been going on for a while now,hope it ends peacefully this weekend.

GEJ might be a weak or corrupt president,whatever allegations on him I don't care, bt am forced to agree with school of thought that says he hasn't done enough.
GMB,now seem to be the hope for change,my candid opinion is that, yes Nigerians needs change but I also agree totally with the school of thought that GMB isn't the change we need.
Finally where are the other presidential candidates,did they declare to run just to fill the space or have they been bought over,Don't even know their names,definitely those ones can never rule Nigeria.

So save your VOTE till we find someone worthy,because if you vote or not,it still wont count.Nigerians need change but aren't ready for change,because I see no reason fighting ourselves on nairaland over 2 people that are not worthy to rule NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Define Bribery, Corruption & Stealing For GEJ / Court Shuts Out UPN From Participating In Presidential Election / What Will You Do If Offered Money To Sell Your Vote? (Read What They Will Do)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.