Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan (27533 Views)

Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Asunmo555(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Gohell abi how they called u bastard He 4got 2 send u, ur husband ,ur families & ur husband's families to life in prison
Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by sophtaf(f): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oseman07:
Mr, Man, are u simply telling the president to relocate to Dodan barracks? because I don't get u when u re saying that GMB ruled from Dodan Barracks! Meaning wot?
meaning he wasn't in AR whn he ruled but d barracks
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
Must you go about posting this thrash on every thread? Election is less than a week away, your smear campaign wont work. SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Acekidc4(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
jane05:
no try use dat tone with,no try m!

If I try am, wetin you wan DO!!
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Brandly(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Acekidc4:

You Blind or you Deaf Ni
Can't you see or hear for yourself??
u dat can hear ND see, plz can u tell me what u really seeing
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Brandly(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Acekidc4:

You Blind or you Deaf Ni
Can't you see or hear for yourself??
u dat can hear ND see, plz can u tell me what u are seeing
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
This ugly illiterate should be taught history. When Buhari was the Head of State, the state house was in Dodan Barracks, Lagos, not Aso Rock. There was no way he could have left anything in Aso Rock.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Lucasbalo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
mcocolok:
He pardoned Alamesiegha, the man who was convicted abroad and had to escape dressed as an ugly woman. He pardoned and embraced Buruji Kashamu; a wanted drug baron and made him a party chairman. He pardoned Al mustapha; the hench man of Late Sani Abacha to use him in order to achieve some selfish political gains. He accepted and embraced Ali Modu Sheriff; a well known boko haram sponsor and gave him the PDP ticket to contest for senate. He failed to prosecute Stella Oduah, the Aviation Minister for the massive sleaze of her ministry's treasury to buy bullet-proof cars. He failed to prosecute Aba Moro; the Interior Minister who suprintended over the death of many graduates in search of immigration jobs and collected a thousand naira from each candidate. He failed to prosecute Diezani Madueke; the Petroleum Minister who has not been able to account for the missing billions of naira that developed wings under her care and was indicted abroad for brazen corruption. He failed to prosecute the man who stole billions of pension funds meant for those who have deligently served their father-land for 35 years. Aminu Oguche, the man who was extradited, a self-professed master-mind of the Nyanya bomb blast in which so many lives and properties were destroyed; was set free and to this day, not a single word has been heard from the presidency. He appointed Obanikoro, a known and unrepentant election rigger as a Minister in his cabinet. He appointed Femi Fani Kayode, a man with a money-laundering case on his neck, as his campaign co-ordinator. When Nigeria had a president, Gani Adams was in hiding, Uwazurike was in detention awaiting trial for treason, Asari Dokubo was in detention awaiting trial for treason, Tompolo was in hiding.Now vagabonds are in power the result is what we are witnessing today. Nigerians, these are the kind of people Jonathan loves to work with. Should we continue to leave our yams in the 'care' of goats A president who cannot muster enough strength to confront our greatest problem is not fit to be re-elected! People, pls tell me, is this the kind of person we honestly want as our leader Should our dislike for Buhari make us continue with the mess we are in Haba! CHANGE is natural and absolutely necessary! Jonathan is a disaster to this country.
Kudos to you. You hit a Grandslam . There is nothing more to add. God bless you and bless Nigerians. Time for a change in leadership .
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Acekidc4(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Brandly:
u dat can hear ND see, plz can u tell me what u really seeing

You are Indeed Blind and Deaf!! SMH for You!!!
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by abduljabbar4(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
tit:
please do you have the video of the speech?
I love to watch Mama Peace work the crowds!
She is a big inspiration to all young women like me!

If a woman like her can make it to first lady,
then poor, small girls like me can make it one day!
*all young prostirutes*
You are a big prostitute. Idi0t
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Brandly(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Acekidc4:

You are Indeed Blind and Deaf!! SMH for You!!!
I don't blame u
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by mcocolok(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Kudos to you. You hit a Grandslam . There is nothing more to add. God bless you and bless Nigerians. Time for a change in leadership .

Thank you Man...I see no reason why a level headed Man should want a continuity of this Government...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by paulolee(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
hmmmm... everybody is talking abT CHANGE, ar u dt crious to spend d moni dt remain??
bus conductors ar fighting for CHANGE
taxi drivers ar fighting for CHANGE
I see d market women fighting for CHANGE n
even police men ar begin for CHANGE bt take all dt CHANGE n put em in ur pocket b'coz it's nT enof to CHANGE sumtin xo lets just fck it, d onli tin dts constant is CHANGE except in Naija n wi nid prayers from a good prophet asin someone lyk Elaija bt some dnT seems crious coz dis daYs it's profit over prophet bt CHANGE is nT expected todaY...... wi don deY hope since...... M.I Abaga 2014
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Horlufemi(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

If Nigeria doesn't kill Corruption, Corruption will kill Nigeria.

1. Lack of values by our Politicians. No love for their fellow man which leads to

2. Selfishness which leads to stealing (Taking something that doesn't belong to you). Stealing is Illegal. Any Illegal action done by a public office holder is called corruption. Problem of Nigeria starts from corruption.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Acekidc4(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Brandly:
I don't blame u

Before nko, na me you wan Blame for your Problems!! Shiooor!!!
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Ephemmm: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ till 2019........Pa buhari should retire to daura and his static 150 cows aso villa is not a grazing ground

Buhari, a cattle rearer will become our next President the same way David was appointed by God in the mist of herd of sheep and flock of cattles to become king

#nigerianshavedecided#
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Brandly(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Acekidc4:

Before nko, na me you wan Blame for your Problems!! Shiooor!!!
u are really making call
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Lucasbalo(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
mcocolok:

Thank you Man...I see no reason why a level headed Man should want a continuity of this Government...
You are so right in your assertion . The sad part of this whole saga is that the people suffering the most are the ones clamouring for more of GEJ. We have a municipal election coming up here in Chicago in couple weeks, GEJ can't even win a council post here. His wife is even worse than the husband . Praying fervently for a change of govt. for the betterment of all Nigerians. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians .
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Ura: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ's administration tried. The little he achieved was because he quickly brought in Ministers of repute into his cabinet. These people had their own reputation to protect and so his administrative journey started out well. But because he wanted to rule the good, the bad and the ugly without offending anyone, he started becoming a loser. To worsen things for himself, he kept changing Ministers, until he saddled himself with liabilities, except for a few left from previous Ministerial cabinet.
Yes, he constructed roads, but have you travelled on some of the roads - like Lokoja/Abuja road, which is yet to be completed, but is already in need of repair?
Yes, he set up entrepreneurs, but I believe it is only very few businesses that do need electricity to function. my own business does not need electricity, but without electricity, my customers cannot buy much of my produce because they are perishable, so you see the multiplier effect on me, and other businesses that depend on businesses like mine.
Electricity has been privatized but my neighborhood had to contribute over 2 million naira to install the transformer we were given. In fact, we were in darkness for more than six weeks because we could not raise the money on time, but finally we installed it and disconnected those who could not pay, because we need them to pay so that we can refund part of the money which we borrowed. We know that they cannot afford to pay, but there is nothing we can do. I know how much of my business funds I spent on buying fuel.
In all my growing up, insecurity has never been this bad- should we talk about insurgents or should we talk about armed robbers on the loose? Every night is a challenge because we have to be on the alert, as we don't know which house will be the next. The police... that is story for another day.
Has the bureau for statistics taken census for displaced and disenfranchised people? I registered in the north. As a result of insurgency, I had to run for my life. Now I have my voter's card but cannot use it at my new location. I wonder the percentage of Nigerians affected by this scenario. I am lucky to be alive, so I may have an opportunity to use in future. But what about those who are no more? wasted lives, resources and talents. Every day, aside from lives lost to insurgency and robberies, there are stories of missing persons, who may never be found. What about the constant stories of violation of women, and especially under aged children? I tell you that it has never been this bad for Nigeria worse than that is the fact the constitution in now powerless to protect or give justice to the citizenry. It can now only protect and give immunity to those who can "afford" it. What a shame on Nigeria. I can go on and on from my experience, and I know that thousands out there haves worse experiences to share. I made the mistake of voting for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, and I regret it. Please Nigerians, be wise. Don't wait until you are the next victim before you seek solution. May God reward you as you make or marr the future of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by zyzybabe1: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo419:
It is widely acknowledged that this woman is unlettered and educationally deficient but this is becoming a joke!

She has over 60 special assistants. What are they doing to help her articulate her thoughts without embarrassing herself and her corrupt husband?

1. Buhari lived in Dodan Barracks as head of state and not Aso-Rock

2. Buhari faced similar national security challenges as her corrupt husband but unlike Jonathan, he successfully destroyed the threat of maitatsine- he did this efficiently without giving stupid excuses.

3. It is not Buhari's fault that the women she knew during Buhari's reign 'stayed in the kitchen'. Nigerian women have been making exploits since the birth of this great nation.

4. Buhari sent corrupt politicians to prison and made them pay for their crimes- that is what Nigerians want. Nigeria will be a better country today if politicians know that there are consequences for corrupt practices. Nwobodo stole money from Nigerians and rightly went to prison for his crimes.

5. There is no evidence that Jonathan has empowered women in Nigeria. Just because his corrupt administration is composed of corrupt women like Diezani and NOI does not mean that the life of the average Nigerian woman is better. Women are suffering and hungry in Nigeria

6. This woman should campaign using the achievements of her husband instead of calling people names and insulting General Buhari and other opponents.

It is too late now. General Buhari will be her President- Elect this time next week.

#wehavedecided

ABSOLUTE BALDERDASH! Buhari'S CANDIDATURE IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.I HOPE YOU DECIDE TO TOE THE LINE PF AMAECHI DEPUTY AND JOIN THE WINNING TEAM
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by mentorandfriend(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
She also warned the people of Enugu to be prepared to spend time in prison should Buhari win.

See campaign! Nigeria, ekene kwa m unu.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by kesikeller(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
EveryTime buhari did this, buhari did that. Na so PDP especially FFK, fayose, pej they see buhari for their dream or they get personal beef Wey dem never wan talk. They are just making the man more popular. List the achievements of gej let's see. Thought so, cuz they don't have any to campaign with.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
e no go pass e brain. he forget his sense in the villa.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by harry509: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo419:
It is widely acknowledged that this woman is unlettered and educationally deficient but this is becoming a joke!

She has over 60 special assistants. What are they doing to help her articulate her thoughts without embarrassing herself and her corrupt husband?

2. Buhari faced similar national security challenges as her corrupt husband but unlike Jonathan, he successfully destroyed the threat of maitatsine- he did this efficiently without giving stupid excuses.

3. It is not Buhari's fault that the women she knew during Buhari's reign 'stayed in the kitchen'. Nigerian women have been making exploits since the birth of this great nation.

4. Buhari sent corrupt politicians to prison and made them pay for their crimes- that is what Nigerians want. Nigeria will be a better country today if politicians know that there are consequences for corrupt practices. Nwobodo stole money from Nigerians and rightly went to prison for his crimes.

5. There is no evidence that Jonathan has empowered women in Nigeria. Just because his corrupt administration is composed of corrupt women like Diezani and NOI does not mean that the life of the average Nigerian woman is better. Women are suffering and hungry in Nigeria

6. This woman should campaign using the achievements of her husband instead of calling people names and insulting General Buhari and other opponents.

It is too late now. General Buhari will be her President- Elect this time next week.

#wehavedecided
yu Rr vry corct my dear.PEJ dos nt know dat piple Rr makn mockery of her ncludn her follower's. Well I pity she n her husband bcus dis time nxtwekk they shud b on their way 2 otueke, xcpt d election wil b rigg 2 their favour.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by ToyinDipo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Same thing Obj forgot. This woman acts too much like a lousy 1diot!

On a lighter note, can someone translate this in Yoruba.

During the election, there came a guy who peeped at votes,
grabbed votes, and scattered votes.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by ussv: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Buhari was never in Aso Rock you fooooooool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Bamz(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
tit:
please do you have the video of the speech?
I love to watch Mama Peace work the crowds!
She is a big inspiration to all young women like me!

If a woman like her can make it to first lady,
then poor, small girls like me can make it one day!

Is she your role model? cheesy
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by randsboy: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo419:

#wehavedecided
pls don't kill your self yet till next week when Gej will be re-elected wink
Collynzo419:

#wehavedecided
pls don't kill your self yet till next week when Gej will be re-elected as president
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by harry509: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
lalasticlala:
[/i]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/tell-nigerians-what-you-forgot-in-aso-rock-dame-jonathan-asks-buhari/
a woman wit empty skull always make d loudest noise ani state she step in wit her big tommy full wit shit. PEJ dos nt know piple Rr makin mockery of her ncludn her follower's. A country wia her husband see corruption as ntn, nt evn as stealin, empowerin women of dsame fether's dat flocks 2gada, Ngozi she ntn 2 offer 2 dis country animor, dizeni(minista of petroleum) they av ntn 2 offa 2 nigeria. Bcus they Rr as corupt as their masta"GEJ" well soon PEJ n GEJ wil soon b on their way 2 otueke, xcpt dis election wil b rigg 2 their favour. God is watchn.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by winny4sandy: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=Collynzo419 post=31929918]It is widely acknowledged that this woman is unlettered and educationally deficient but this is becoming a joke!

#wehavedecided[/Buhari or the wife should say something if the have any .Politics is just like marketing..u praise what u have to convince people Even in the western world . Now the essenc of campaigning is for that. Live her alone, she is doing the right thing. If ur Buhari does not want insult from his opponent, let him stay in his house period.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
mama p u too get point....ur head dey dia..no mind dem Buhaha forgot his certificate dia...''i will ENSHUA" dat I find my certificate wen JONATHAN FINISHES HIS SECOND TERM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 / Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted / 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.