Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# (5112 Views)

How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by donald1010(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Just last week Monday,I went for an interview somewhere around surulere.we were 6guys that went for the interview.and the woman said she needed just one person for the position. She called me on that same Monday night to resume tomorrow for the job,but unfortunately I had an urgent travel the next day being Tuesday.I told her that I was actually on my way travelling. I begged her to give me till Friday so I'd return and resume,she accepted. I was keeping her updated with calls and sms.Then when I returned on Friday,i called her, she asked me to leave it till Monday to resume.on Saturday i sent her a happy weekend msg and asked after her family?then she called me back and said to me "don't you think u re bigger than this job u applied for"? I want to give u something more befitting than that position u applied for, she asked,"can u work as my personal assistant and also be the coordinator of my company"? Wow! My head swells. Immediately I grabbed it and started thanking her and God..she said she wanted to advertise it on Nairaland for the position of her personal assistant and coordinator,but her spirit accepted me and with the rate at which i usually communicate with her always and with respect made her to see me as an idle person for the position...because she believe in communication... That just how I got the job o and I have resumed today..she also promised that in four-five months time she'll make sure I get a company car.
So my fellow nairalanders, believe in ur dreams,be prayerful,be communicative and be respectful to people..it has worked for me,so I strongly believe that it will surely work for everyone of us IJN!

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by StPete: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Congrats bro
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Obeenah(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
I praise God with you my brother. God truly works in mysterious ways.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by donald1010(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
@stpete and obeenah..thanks a lot..God will remember everyone as at when due! #i believe #
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by VickyRotex(f): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Congrats Op!!! smiley
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by solarview(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=StPete post=31930607]Congrats bro[/quote Thank for you.... Congrats
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Tenny10: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
donald1010:
Just last week Monday,I went for an interview somewhere around surulere.we were 6guys that went for the interview.and the woman said she needed just one person for the position. She called me on that same Monday night to resume tomorrow for the job,but unfortunately I had an urgent travel the next day being Tuesday.I told her that I was actually on my way travelling. I begged her to give me till Friday so I'd return and resume,she accepted. I was keeping her updated with calls and sms.Then when I returned on Friday,i called her, she asked me to leave it till Monday to resume.on Saturday i sent her a happy weekend msg and asked after her family?then she called me back and said to me "don't you think u re bigger than this job u applied for"? I want to give u something more befitting than that position u applied for, she asked,"can u work as my personal assistant and also be the coordinator of my company"? Wow! My head swells. Immediately I grabbed it and started thanking her and God..she said she wanted to advertise it on Nairaland for the position of her personal assistant and coordinator,but her spirit accepted me and with the rate at which i usually communicate with her always and with respect made her to see me as an idle person for the position...because she believe in communication... That just how I got the job o and I have resumed today..she also promised that in four-five months time she'll make sure I get a company car.
So my fellow nairalanders, believe in ur dreams,be prayerful,be communicative and be respectful to people..it has worked for me,so I strongly believe that it will surely work for everyone of us IJN!

I'm happy for you o. Keep holding unto God, be honest and transparent. Also remember to pay your due to God and never forget the son of whom you are. Help out people when you are in the capacity to do so and see God enlarge you in a geometric portion. Accept my warmest congratulations once again.

4 Likes

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by kilokeys(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
congrats bro
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
smileyAmen ! Congrats Man! God be praised !
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by donald1010(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
@tenny10! Certainly would never forget my creator and my promise to him. And assisting others when I could has always been my priority for life.. Thanks all..

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by sCun: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
the rate at which i usually communicate with her always and with respect made her to see me as an idle person for the position.

Dangerous mistake

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Utchgirl(f): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Congrats Mr donald n i wish u more favour
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by samyale(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pls, give me d woman number. Congrat sir
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by donald1010(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
@sCun, I didn't see that on time..but all the same,u should understand what I meant to write huh!?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by donald1010(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
@Utchgirl, thanks a bunch dear!
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by donald1010(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
@samyala. Lolz..funny u..well, I'm sure soonest we would recruit more people accordingly to her and I'm likely to be incharge of the recruitment too..I'd keep u guys posted...

3 Likes

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by afameeeeee: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
I tap from your testimony in Jesus name . Amen!

5 Likes

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wonderful testimony,God sure does elevate d humble...congratulations sir smiley
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by cecekim(f): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Congratz Donald. This is jst d beginning,God ll do greater things in Ur life. U are made 4 d Top.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by shaddi(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Just finished downing 8 bottles of orijin in the spirit of celebration ...... Congrats bro
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by macklef(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Cool. So hope d salary is worth it o. Or na make we sha comot 4 house parole. Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by detee2: 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Congratulations OP. More of his grace to excel.
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by bastien: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Congrat man
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by donald1010(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
@cecekim, shaddi, detee.. I salute u all..we all shall laugh to the glory of God by his grace..

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by MissIndependent(f): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wow congrats...
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by tellwisdom: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mugu undecided
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by BE811APP: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
shaddi:
Just finished downing 8 bottles of orijin in the spirit of celebration ...... Congrats bro

No kill ur self oo...

Congrattz Op... The sky is ur starting point!!!!
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by ibkgab001: 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
God bless her more ... And op continue your good behaviour ... You've got a reward already for it.
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by ciskenn(m): 6:28am On Mar 24, 2015
Congratulations P.A.
Remember me in your new kingdom.
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by ipledge01: 6:38am On Mar 24, 2015
Congrat OP, when your time comes no man can delay it for seconds. #yourGODwin

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by anonym0us: 6:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Op what's the name of the company...i worked there are u the person we just employed recently?
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 24, 2015
Soo happy for you my brother. Humility is a virtue, keep being urself and God will always see u through in all your endeavors.

Best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2022 Police Constable Recruitment: Enugu Candidates To Report For Training Today / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Exciting Opportunity for Graduates / Interview Invite At Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.