Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture (8688 Views)

New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Why Are Nigerian Girls Fair In The Face But Black In Their Leg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by dopeJemi: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
This leg bending posture has become so rampant that girls forget themselves and don't even know when they do it

I was in a queue, trying to take a PASSPORT, noticed I said PASSPORT? Good... We waited for hours just to take a passport until it got to the girl in front of me, I watched her move forward with a very enticing step, she got the passport stand and the next thing I saw was her bending her legs, I went behind the person taking the photo to see if she's taking a full view or just the head and just as I thought, it was just the head... I went back to the queue and this girl's leg was so bent that she could be mistaken for someone with polio, I just laughed it off and It finally got to my turn

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by apholaryn: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
and d thing common mostly among our naija girls...
serzly our girls get prob no b small.....na joke o!
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Rexhenrex(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
nna eh gurls nawa o,u change ur name from ogechi to casandradiva e no do u,you where born dark u bleach so u will become brighter than ur future e no do u,ur mama born u wit straight legs only for u to start the pose with legs as if u get accident.if the angel carrying u bless see u, expect am make e recognise u again

3 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Gofwane(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dat posture looks bitchy to me.

All this girls sef, na dem dey do things wey dey make guys yab dem.

6 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Exjoker(m): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
I don't a sh***t about girls bengate legs
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Cutehector(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lol mk una leav dem sha. D fear of k leg is d beginnin of standin at attention wen snapin a pix grin
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by ivyT(f): 12:22am On Mar 24, 2015
Its just lyk an involuntary action u know' na shakarathngs
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by tosyne2much(m): 12:31am On Mar 24, 2015
The era of neck-bend posture has gone, now photograph posture has now evolved into leg-bend posture

This is a sign that the world is truly coming to an end cool
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Lmao!

This should be fun!
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by LewisO: 12:42am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=14pt]I don't know why they do that [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by stephenqueen: 12:45am On Mar 24, 2015
I know no for dos girls o,some girls go just bend leg lyk say dem wan play free kickgrin grin

5 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by lyfe(m): 12:45am On Mar 24, 2015
Nothing more annoying when u see dumbos forming cute
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by emperorchedda(m): 1:00am On Mar 24, 2015
How much I hate it angry
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 24, 2015
not cool.
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by IamOpemipo(m): 4:10am On Mar 24, 2015
na ashana/ashaje gals dey pose lik dt..mayb polio dey hungry dem, who knws.
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by 7footre(m): 5:24am On Mar 24, 2015
Op I hope you are kitted wit ya bulletproof vest?
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by djeezy(m): 5:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Girls and too much wahala.

5 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Justeenaleo(f): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Bending your legs is actually one of the nice ways of posing for photographs, a slightly bent legs makes you not to look too stiff, its just an ordinary playful pose. If as a grown man you are having issues with the way ladies pose for pictures then we'd have to examine you o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Justeenaleo(f): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2015
djeezy:
Girls and too much wahala.
Looking at the image you uploaded, can't you see the girls are having fun posing for the picture while the guys are all posed as if they are being forced to take a passport photograph not even a picture

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by djeezy(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Looking at the image you uploaded, can't you see the girls are having fun posing for the picture while the guys are all posed as if they are being forced to take a passport photograph not even a picture
If I hear. So pouting mouths like imbeciles in your own opinion is having fun? Btw did you notice the legs?

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by djeezy(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2015
ivyT:
It is voluntary. @shakara things I agree. That makes it voluntary.
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by ivyT(f): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2015
djeezy:
It is voluntary. @shakara things I agree. That makes it voluntary.

NO grin
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by djeezy(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2015
ivyT:

NO grin
you're guilty wink
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by ipleddge: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2015
Rexhenrex :Dpost=31934681:
nna eh gurls nawa o,u change ur name from ogechi to casandradiva e no do u,you where born dark u bleach so u will become brighter than ur future e no do u,ur mama born u wit straight legs only for u to start the pose with legs as if u get accident.if the angel carrying u bless see u, expect am make e recognise u again
Lol,I was sent to a dark ogechi with a straight leg,but who be this?i no understand oo wink grin
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 24, 2015
[b]All you guys always coming to nairaland to bash our women should please cut them some slacks. These girls go through a lot just to stay cute and attractive for we men, yet all they get is insults or malignant remarks in return for all their efforts. They do make-up, you lots criticise them for not being natural. they go natural, the same ungrateful guys would be the first to be in their faces for looking too manly or losing their feminine touch.

They stand straight and take pictures, they are bashed for being too masculine and taking pictures like men, they pout or bend their legs in an effort to look cute, na still wahala dem go still get their.

Na because of these extreme online bashing women face every day from men dey make them dey bleach, hereby killing their skin cells . In an effort to always look attractive for us, some of them go under the knife to get boobs job, butt injection and some other dangerous surgical operations. Because of us they would stay hours in a saloon with machines blowing hot air in their brain just to satisfy us yet na snide remarks upon snide remarks dem dey get in return.

It really is a tough world being a woman in this world. angry

FriedPlantain

[/b]

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by ivyT(f): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2015
djeezy:
you're guilty wink

Errybody is

*quote me again make i catch u* kiss
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Dreyl(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2015
ivyT:
are you a prostitute?
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Houseofglam7(f): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]All you guys always coming to nairaland to bash our women should please cut them some slacks. These girls go through a lot just to stay cute and attractive for we men, yet all they get is insults or malignant remarks in return for all their efforts. They do make-up, you lots criticise them for not being natural. they go natural, the same ungrateful guys would be the first to be in their faces for looking too manly or losing their feminine touch.

They stand straight and take pictures, they are bashed for being too masculine and taking pictures like men, they pout or bend their legs in an effort to look cute, na still wahala dem go still get their.

Na because of these extreme online bashing women face every day from men dey make them dey bleach, hereby killing their skin cells . In an effort to always look attractive for us, some of them go under the knife to get boobs job, butt injection and some other dangerous surgical operations. Because of us they would stay hours in a saloon with blowing hot air in their brain just so you satisfy us yet na reprisals upon reprisals dem dey get in return.

FriedPlantain

[/b]

WORD!!!
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by bastien: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2015
Them dey always pose like like disabled people smh
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by dopeJemi: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Bending your legs is actually one of the nice ways of posing for photographs, a slightly bent legs makes you not to look too stiff, its just an ordinary playful pose. If as a grown man you are having issues with the way ladies pose for pictures then we'd have to examine you o.

I guess you didn't see where I stated 'a passport photograph' and not the normal full view photograph and if you did see where I stated 'passport' and still defend it, then it's you who need the examining not me

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Na because of these extreme online bashing women face every day from men dey make them dey bleach, hereby killing their skin cells . In an effort to always look attractive for us, some of them go under the knife to get boobs job, butt injection and some other dangerous surgical operations. Because of us they would stay hours in a saloon with machines blowing hot air in their brain just so you satisfy us yet na reprisals upon reprisals dem dey get in return.

FriedPlantain

[/b]
Name any nairaland damsel you desire and she's yours.
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by dopeJemi: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Na because of these extreme online bashing women face every day from men dey make them dey bleach, hereby killing their skin cells . In an effort to always look attractive for us, some of them go under the knife to get boobs job, butt injection and some other dangerous surgical operations. Because of us they would stay hours in a saloon with machines blowing hot air in their brain just so you satisfy us yet na reprisals upon reprisals dem dey get in return.

FriedPlantain

[/b]

Wetin this one dey yarn undecided

Even as I make the PASSPORT bold reach you no still see am... Shey for your village, them dey snap leg join for passport?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LEGENDARY TOTO … (18+) / Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) / Two Nairalanders Having Fun ;)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.